Resource NU Bazaar (Now Accepting SM NU Alpha Teams!)

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Looks pretty solid, I think something to consider would be to add some sp def to audino and change to a more defensive lanturn variant (as much as it pains me to say it). Currently magmortar and pyroar look really threatening and can do a ton of damage with proper prediction. I can see you managing currently by doing stuff like double switching rhydon into them and threatening the KO if they stay in to take the damage, but its kinda annoying since you can't really go into geist since you just give those fire types a free switch and a chance to do a ton of damage to lanturn on the switch. Defensive lanturn and some sp def evs on audino make it easier to hold them off.
It also makes it a little easier for you to deal with offensive psychic types, namely specs mesprit and offensive xatu, both of which 2hko pretty much your entire team as is. Specs mesprit in particular comes in on garb for free and more or less gets a kill when it comes in. These changes won't completely solve these problems but I think it does the most while changing your team structure the least.

Gl with the team anywho
I've been testing with your changes and they've been doing really well, as with more SpD and Defense investment on Lanturn it checks Magmortar and Pyroar much better although it is a bit weak, and the extra SpD investment on Mega Dino's been helping with a plehtora of threats, like offensive Mesprit and Pyroar! Thanks for the suggestions! n_n

The ballad of ari vederci

hey hey, this is a fun team I built over the last week and got a bit of success with on the ladder.
The idea for the team started after I typed "/randpoke pu" and decided to build around whatever mon I get. Sadly I got camerupt. I wanted to build a team with camerupt but I didnt want to use the old spdef set and so I came up with a rest-talk set. Rest talk help camerupt cheak electric types and missy better.
After adding camerupt to the team I decided that the playstyle I wanna have is volt-turn balance, and such I wanted to have a volt-turn core + a bulky core with camerupt that supports the core + set-up sweeper that can take adavantage from the volt-turn support.

For the bulky core part I added bulky mesprit with h-wish and ferroseed with t-wave. These two mons help cover up camerupts glaring weaknesses such as water attacks and strong physical attackers and also provide full support to the rest of the team with hazards, t-wave and h-wish. I chose healing wish on mesprit as I already knew that I wouldn't have hazard control and so I can use this move as a last ditch effort.

Next up are the volt-turners, and the ones that I chose were zebstrika and scarf primeape, both of which are a bit subpar inthe current meta, however they provided the team with it needed. Zebstrika is fast enough to outspeed most of the relevent pokemon in the tier and so I could afforf to run life orb on it. Zebstrika has great coverege allowing it to hit all of the tier for netural damage and with the lo zebby's t-bolt and volt switches become semi-strong. And then I chose scarf ape. Scarf ape helps zebby with its common cheaks and counters and still have noticeable offensive pressure with stab cc's and good coerege alongside edgequake and obv u-turn. Scarf is used on ape because the speed is verymuch needed to outspeed certain threats that annoyed the team such as swello and revenge them, it also helps keep up the momentum.

And lastly I picked up double dance jolly rhydon as my setup sweeper. Rhydon patched up some glaring weaknesses to the team and act as a second normal resist for the team. Double dance Rhydon is quite a threat with full hazard support and when given momentum from volt-turn and can wallbreak and act as a great late game sweeper for the team.

In conclusion, this team is very fun but it's not something I would use for a serious tour but it's still entertaining and garbbed me a few wins on the ladder

e:Forgot the import
Goliath (Camerupt) @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Sugar in my tea (Ferroseed) @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Thunder Wave

Baruch's boots (Mesprit) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

arii (Primeape) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

vederci (Zebstrika) @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Overheat

Hamakolet (Rhydon) @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Last edited:

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
(Mega)

I wanted to build around Ghost Spam as I love Hex. So I chose to go with Scarf Rotom + Mismagius as Scarf Rotom beats Swallow and +2 Omastar. I then added Garbodor as a toxic spiker and spiker as toxic spikes is mandatory with a more than 1 mon with hex, Then I added steel as it completes a good hazard stacking core of Garbodor + Steelix. I know badly needed a dark resist so I added M-Dino and went with the CM set, I used WishProtect over Restalk as I wanted Wish for Garbodor and Steelix. Now I didn't have a ice or fire check so I added Hariyama as it is so good in this meta, you can run GutsAV if you want a status absorber or u can run Restalk M-Dino.

I know the team doesn't have a water resist but I've faced rain a few times and won all of them. I could see Fblast Tauros as a threat but haven't had much problems with him either. Specs Swellow is a bit of a problem if the Swellow user doesn't play stupidly. I have some problems with strong fighting attacks if Garbodor is weakened which it usually is.

Mismagius @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb

Steelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 244 HP / 136 Atk / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Roar

Audino-Mega @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Calm Mind
- Protect/Rest
- Wish/Sleep Talk

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat/Guts
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Fake Out

Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nususpecttest-401548189

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Road to Reqs: Lovely Kiss pls

So during the NU suspect test I've been rotating around three teams, this is definitely the one that I used the most, and it has worked out quite nicely. It has weird options but is definitely fun to use.

(the team definitely leans around tauros having the eventual win condition (doesn't always happen) likewise, specs mesprit can easily bust out holes, and sash jynx is pretty much a terrifying lead for the most part, and everyone else also plays a role)

wew lad (Jynx) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Lovely Kiss
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

dont ban me pls (Tauros) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Rock Climb
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Fire Blast

no bueno (Hariyama) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 244 Atk / 80 Def / 176 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

aids (Mesprit) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Healing Wish

REAGAN BUSH (Regirock) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 244 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

:D (Garbodor) (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 Spe
Impish Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes

(i know helmet is preferred but i've won a few games with bsludge honest)

also specs mesprit is fun as usual

(fwiw I got like 1/4 of my wins with the SD meganium team)

Last edited:

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.

Standard Offense
Swellow @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- U-turn
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind

Hitmonchan @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch
- Rapid Spin

Weezing @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 112 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes

Mesprit @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 136 SpD / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Klinklang @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
Happiness: 0
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Frustration

Rain Offense
Liepard @ Damp Rock
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Encore
- Rain Dance

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast

Piloswine @ Eviolite
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Ludicolo @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet

Malamar balance/bulky offense
Malamar @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 248 HP / 148 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Superpower
- Substitute
- Knock Off
- Psycho Cut

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Haze

Piloswine @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Clear Smog

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake

-So yeah, this month is coming to an end, August is waiting for us with possible new drops and raises, Tauros suspect is finishing soon and im pretty curious about the voting results. Im the type of person that will never settle with 1 team, so i build pretty often,depending on mood and time. After finishing reqs, I decided to post some of the teams i used on suspect ladder, or just some of the most fun ones I made in past 2 weeks or so.

-These first 3 teams are ones I used most on tauros suspect, while rain offense being most fun to use. I actually never built a rain team before, but im pretty happy with this one since its a very fast hazard team with a volturn core, liepard to punish opponent for a missplay, and to setup rain late game for ludicolo/kabutops sweep, Garbodor is here to add up spikes and scarf rotom is my favourite spinblocker with really cool resistances.
-Swellow squad is also very offensive team with volturn core, few wallbreakers and late game cleaners/sweepers, every teammate weakens their checks during match and most of metagame threats is managed to be covered.
-I rarely use Malamar, so still decided to drop this one in case malamar leaves and its gonna be a cool memory to have. Malamar+garbodor is a great combo, this time im using psycho cut+sub malamar which is set that deals with weezing/plume that thing can check it, which also benefits hariyama that likes those gone. This team is very slow(except the scarf rotom) and a bit passive for my liking, but reliable to use on ladder.
-Anyways, in many of my new teams ive been using piloswine+garbodor+rotom core which is so good and consistent for hazard stacking. I really hope garbodor wont go this tier shift, its one of my favourite pokemon to use rn, provides so much for teams and basically has its own archetype. Knock users like shiftry would become rly annoying and weezing is boring to use ;/ This time i wont go full detailed in building phases bcz it pretty much takes me short time to build team and then maybe fix it later on, depending on what i wanna do with it.

Building phase

I actually started this team with a normal spam core with tauros and something else, followed by weezing which patches the fighting weakness, ground weakness was useful bcz steelix and rhydon with EQ still do a ton despite normal types not being weak to ground. Weezing provided toxic spikes and nice malamar check,as well as check to priority pokemon like shiftry which can be pretty annoying vs offense. Mesprit is my choice of rocker, I really didnt need the extra bulk for this team and LO+rocks mesprit is one of the scariest rockers to face, it also weakens pokemon like steelix for late game cleaners in this team as well as deals with xatu well. Klinklang is ice,flying,normal offensive check, and benefits from rest of the team breaking earlier match. Steelix isnt that common anymore so klinklang can shine more. Lanturn is here to check special water/fire types and voltblock from rotom. Later on, i changed normal spam core to swellow+hitmonchan with LO, swellow is one of coolest cleaners with boomburst, and hitmonchan is best spinner with strong priority rn.

Team 2

I dont exactly remember the building phase of this rain team,but it did rly well on ladder with spiking stacking early game to ludicolo+kabutops sweeping late game, rotom+garbodor pressures all spinners and rain core is really hard to stop once hazards are up. Im actually really surprized how piloswine is good, from its typing and priority to being able to pressure xatu and some of the hazard removals. Liepard was added last,as my secondary psychic check and rain setter for late game sweep.

Team 3

At first this was standard restalk malamar, paired with garbo and rotom to be a good ghost check for both, gastro and piloswine were added together to check water/ice types, i needed a spinner and a special check so i added assault vest hitmonchan. Later on, i decided to run hariyama for more reliable check to special sweepers like ludicolo, and guts over thick fat for a better ghost check, while I changed malamar for sub+psycho cut one for surprize factor and it also prevents garbodor from setting up spikes since no hazard removal with Yama over chan.

-Cool teams to share:

Fraxure (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Low Kick
- Poison Jab

Samurott (M) @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Torrent
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Megahorn

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Piloswine @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Cacturne @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Absorb
Naive Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Energy Ball
- Sucker Punch
- Destiny Bond

Lilligant @ Yache Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Samurott @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Megahorn

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Spikes
- Haze

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Piloswine @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Zweilous @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Aqua Tail

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Facade
- Superpower
- Crunch

Sandslash @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rapid Spin

Hippopotas @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Weezing @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes

Klinklang @ Leftovers
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Frustration
- Magnet Rise

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 SpA / 136 SpD / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Leafeon @ Starf Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Natural Gift

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Haze

Jynx @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Lovely Kiss

Steelix @ Life Orb
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Rapid Spin
- Stone Edge

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake

Hf ;p

Last edited:

Here is a Kangaspikes I made 1-2 month ago. This team is one I'm using the most on suspect ladders, cause it has a p good marchup against rain and most of stalls. The team is built around the basic core Garb - God Kanga - Misma, which is my favourite spinblocker in the tier. I chose to run Substitute over Pain Plit / D-Bond, that make me win importants 1v1 like vs Lanturn or Weezing, avoiding Scald burns and Sludge poisons. I added Lanturn for fire checking and it's capacity of giving me the momentum during the match. This team doesn't really needs any hazard control, but I finaly added Hitmonchan for a second offensive pressure, and a potential win condition late game with Mach Punch. Chan also helps me to avoid smashers sweeping. For the last mon, I wanted something that can set up rocks and help me against Tauros and Xatu. That's why I put def Mesprit, which make a great core with Lanturn in providing ground immu + U-Turn.
Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch

Kangaskhan @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch

Mismagius @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Hex
- Substitute

Lanturn @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 140 Def / 208 SpD / 120 Spe
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Hitmonchan @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam

Last edited:
I Can Fly

(Regirock) @ Chople Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Atk / 16 Def / 56 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave
- Counter

(Simisage) @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Gunk Shot

(Hariyama) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake

(Mesprit) @ Colbur Berry
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Calm Mind

(Lanturn) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 SpA / 144 SpD / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

(Skuntank) @ Expert Belt
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Acid Spray
- Defog

Here is a cool balance team I built 2 weeks ago around Simisage. It has a great potential thanks to its movepool, decent speed tier and base stats and is pretty surprising. Regirock gives the team SR support, flying check, normal check etc. CM Mesprit is a great wincon and Fighting-type check. Hariyama is a decent Aurorus and Ice/Fire type mon check in general and I felt like it would be great here. Lanturn gives momentum, water check and Electric immunity while Skuntank helps with Hazard Removal and Psychic immunity.
Rock Slide > Superpower on Simisage is also a decent choice.

Last edited:

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
When simisage is your ground resist :3

Besides from an obvious ground weakness, the team looks solid and p-fun to play with; you could potentially run support mesprit>regirock tho ^.^

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Could also run cm mes > mushy. Mesprit is definitely the better cm user right now imo :p

Also why aren't you running counter on chople Regi? Yeah yellow magic is gr8 or whatever but that strikes me as odd.

Could also run cm mes > mushy. Mesprit is definitely the better cm user right now imo :p

Also why aren't you running counter on chople Regi? Yeah yellow magic is gr8 or whatever but that strikes me as odd.
For some reason I thought that I had Counter on Regirock. CM Mesprit over Mush seems like a good suggestion yeah, thanks

Rapture

I got so much time today

Special Herbs

Importable

So here's a sick jumpluff squad I've been using the last week or so and it's done pretty nicely on ladder and in testing with real opponents. Started the team by deciding to build around SD + 3 attacks jumpluff since pluff is an underrated pokemon overall and I felt like trying it out. Sleep Powder is usable to help with set up but missing can be annoying so I opt to run u-turn for the free momentum. Next pokemon is Shuca Berry Aurorus, probably the only Aurorus set that isn't completely terrible. Helps get around mindgames with Xatu since most players will assume mesprit is the team's rocker. Even if people know Aurorus is the rocker it's still a pretty ballsy play to pull the trigger on so it's easy to get up hazards vs xatu squads. Shuca berry is to help the matchup versus normal types like Tauros. Standard garb is the third slot for its ability to lay down additional hazards and soft check fightings and normals for Aurorus. Scarf Mesprit is a ground immune and gives the team a form of speed control (tm). Trick is an option over healing wish to help in certain matchups but it's mostly preference. Lanturn is the most boring water check I could throw on the team so that makes up the 5th slot. Standard pivot set with heal bell being an option if you think Toxic is overkill with Garbodor. Finally Hitmonchan is the best way to finish off a rapture team so here it is giving the squad a way to remove hazards and beating things down with Iron Fist boosted attacks.

some replays vs bad ladder players that show how the team works
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-426910860
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-426924515

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader

Cradily @ Leftovers
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Recover
- Stone Edge
- Seed Bomb

Mesprit @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Rotom @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Discharge

Magmortar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Flame Charge

Skuntank @ Lum Berry
EVs: 232 Atk / 132 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Taunt

Lilligant @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Giga Drain
- Healing Wish

So erisia and I were talking about Cradily in the chat, and thought SubSD sounded pretty cool since Cradily gets lots of opportunities to set up vs stuff like Lanturn, Gastro, Quagsire, Swellow, etc. However after some discussion and a couple battles we decided that Recover would be more useful, and give us more longevity vs stuff like Vileplume, Miltank, and Kangaskhan. To start off, we went with offensive Mesp as the rocker to lure stuff like Ferro and Lix with HP Fire, and destroy Weezing, which gave Cradily issues. Bulky Rotom was added next for a solid Tauros check as well as our main Fighting-type check, another ground immunity, Scyther check, etc. Cradily also synergises nicely with bulky tom since they can handle either variant of Tauros, whether it be Zen Headbutt which Cradily stops, or Iron Tail which Rotom stops. Magmortar was our obligatory Fire / Ice resist. We went with Focus Blast to break stuff like Miltank which looked slightly annoying, and Flame Charge to give the team a solid cleaner. Skuntank was added to trap stuff like Scarf Rotom, Haunter, and Specs Mesprit which could wreak havoc onto the team, while also giving us an OK check to Shiftry, and a tspikes absorber. Finally, we needed a secondary Water-type check + Speed so we decided to go with scarf lilligant. HP Rock lets us lure in Scyther and Healing Wish is just a really great move in general. Overall this isnt the best team by any means, but its really fun and showcases what I feel is Cradily's best set in the meta atm.

cool replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-450656004
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-450661338
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-450661338
erisia edit: The Speed EVs on Cradily are for Gourgeist-XL so you can Edge it before it wisps; this is less relevant now we're running Recover so you can invest less if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
liepard.png
vigoroth.png
mesprit.png
rhydon.png
garbodor.png
rotom.png

Liepard @ Choice Band
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- U-Turn
- Play Rough / Sucker Punch

Vigoroth @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Body Slam
- Taunt
- Slack Off

Mesprit @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam
- Healing Wish

Rhydon @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge / Rock Blast

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

This is a balance team I've been using on the ladder for about 2 weeks now, with good results overall. It's built around a core of Choice Band Liepard and Vigoroth, of which CB Liepard helps Pursuit trap Ghost-types and Psychic-types for Vigoroth and also lure in Fighting-types with Play Rough. It's also a pretty nice revenge killer, and CB Knock Off hits pretty hard against neutral targets. Sucker Punch is an option over Play Rough if you like picking off weakened faster mons like Tauros and Archeops over luring Fighters. Vigoroth is a really underrated set-up sweeper, being extremely bulky and having a decently fast Taunt to help stallbreak, and Body Slam paras are <333. Vital Spirit is also a really nice ability to absorb Sleep Powders in a meta full of Lilligants and Vivillons. Mesprit adds an offensive Fighting check while also being extremely strong with Specs, helping weaken Vigoroth and Liepard's counters, like Steelix. Healing Wish is also very nice to let a member have a second chance. Rhydon and Garbodor form a bulky hazard stacking core, with Rhydon checking Normal and Flying-types (and Electric-types to an extent) while also helping break down bulkier teams with SD. Garbodor helps with Knock Off, adds a better Fighter check, and sets up both types of Spikes while also punishing physical attackers in general. Focus Blast on Garb is to outspeed and OHKO non-Chople Berry Aggron and do nice chip damage to Rhydon and Lix. Scarf Rotom finishes off the team by adding a necessary revenge killer to stuff like Tauros, SS Barbaracle/Omastar, and Swellow. Trick is also nice to cripple walls like Ferroseed and Clefairy. Overall while this team has a decent amount of flaws, it's still very fun to use and showcases the newly popularized CB Liepard and an underrated and also broken mon in Vigoroth.

View attachment 71079 View attachment 71078 View attachment 71080 View attachment 71081 View attachment 71082 View attachment 71083
Liepard @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- U-Turn
- Play Rough / Sucker Punch

Vigoroth @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Body Slam
- Taunt
- Slack Off

Mesprit @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam
- Healing Wish

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge / Rock Blast

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

This is a balance team I've been using on the ladder for about 2 weeks now, with good results overall. It's built around a core of Choice Band Liepard and Vigoroth, of which CB Liepard helps Pursuit trap Ghost-types and Psychic-types for Vigoroth and also lure in Fighting-types with Play Rough. It's also a pretty nice revenge killer, and CB Knock Off hits pretty hard against neutral targets. Sucker Punch is an option over Play Rough if you like picking off weakened faster mons like Tauros and Archeops over luring Fighters. Vigoroth is a really underrated set-up sweeper, being extremely bulky and having a decently fast Taunt to help stallbreak, and Body Slam paras are <333. Vital Spirit is also a really nice ability to absorb Sleep Powders in a meta full of Lilligants and Vivillons. Mesprit adds an offensive Fighting check while also being extremely strong with Specs, helping weaken Vigoroth and Liepard's counters, like Steelix. Healing Wish is also very nice to let a member have a second chance. Rhydon and Garbodor form a bulky hazard stacking core, with Rhydon checking Normal and Flying-types (and Electric-types to an extent) while also helping break down bulkier teams with SD. Garbodor helps with Knock Off, adds a better Fighter check, and sets up both types of Spikes while also punishing physical attackers in general. Focus Blast on Garb is to outspeed and OHKO non-Chople Berry Aggron and do nice chip damage to Rhydon and Lix. Scarf Rotom finishes off the team by adding a necessary revenge killer to stuff like Tauros, SS Barbaracle/Omastar, and Swellow. Trick is also nice to cripple walls like Ferroseed and Clefairy. Overall while this team has a decent amount of flaws, it's still very fun to use and showcases the newly popularized CB Liepard and an underrated and also broken mon in Vigoroth.
I rly like the concept of Vig + band pard, especially since vig is pretty hard to stop from boosting once ghosts go down. However, i noticed you have no water resists which can be troublesome seeing how water is a great offensive type. For that reason i believe standard lefties Poliwrath > Rotom should be better for this team. It can switch in on sd samurott, barbaracle, omastar, kabutops while still checking tauros with vacuum wave. Tricking with rotom also definitely isnt your only way of dealing wih clef and ferro. You could put hp grass or encore on wrath to beat gastro/quag. Also i dont see the merit in luring fighters with pard because you already have two good checks and strong priority is always welcome.
Anyway i like the team a lot and i wish you good luck with it in your future games. Sry bout the format of the text, stuff typed on the phone never looks pretty.

Last edited:

biscuit (Hitmonchan) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Rapid Spin

fabio (Skuntank) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Crunch

its a stone luigi (Probopass) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Magnet Rise
- Taunt

somerset (Mesprit) @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Signal Beam

higher plane (Swellow) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- U-turn
- Heat Wave
- Sleep Talk

tangent (Lanturn) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Protect
- Toxic

pretty standard balance team with probo added in the mix. chan + trapper skunk is a pretty common thing but i added nose because it traps steels for skunk / fucks with garbo / checks swellow / scyther etc pretty well. i put sr on it here instead of probopass because flash cannon seems to have more merit in dealing with piloswine / doing more damage to don ( it beats it anyway for the most part but id want probo as healthy as possible). sr is not very reliable on probo i think so it fits better on mesp. i dont like relying on mesprit as my fighting resist but i dont think my team struggles with them that much, aside from band ape. you could definitely make it a fatter variant but i just like having my mesps offensive. swellow appreciates probo softenin up normal resists and just breaks shit for the prio users to clean up on later. also having a sleep absorber is nice since i cant rely on skunk to take lilli / vivi powders, that sort of thing. lanturn serves as mainly glue, since having a fire + water + elec + secondary flying in one slot is pretty good utility. heal bell can be considered here but protox is annoying as fuck for a lot of opposing balances. i think the only thing i inherently dislike about this team is how it gets stomped by bronzor...having knock on mesp is a good consideration i guess, but i have to have some form of a malamar check. not an amazing team but i like using underrated stuff

Zangoose (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Boost
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Quick Attack

Swellow (F) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Sleep Talk

Garbodor (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Mawile (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Super Fang
- Baton Pass
- Stealth Rock

Lanturn (F) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 72 SpD / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Hey, NU! I'm new to this meta and recently attempted to build a team of my own with some help from Hootie. Starting point here was just Zangoose normal-spam, with Zangoose being able to punch holes and Swellow being there to clean and hit ghosts. Lanturn was added next as a glue to provide Volt Switch support along with an answer to the rocks that trouble normals, as one of the goals of the team from the start was to establish some kind of voltturn chain to support Zang. Garb was added to check a bunch of physical attackers while laying spikes to weaken roadblocks to my normal-types—spikes plus type-spam seemed pretty natural imo. Lasts were defensive Mawile and Rotom to cover a few threats like normals and Vivillon.

This build stills feels pretty iffy and I'm unsure of how to iron it out well enough. I've tried Lix over Mawile (means I lose my dark resist) and Kanga over Swellow, but those changes didn't seem to do much good, if I'm honest. Any help would be appreciated. Shoutouts again to Hootie for answering tons of my NU related questions

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I'm back with more sillyness :)

Choice Spam
Most people who know me knows I don't usually use HO-ish teams very often so this is a bit of a departure from the norm for me. I felt like making a Choice-spam team a while back though, and this ended up being the result. It's mostly a silly team, but it's been okay-ish when I've played against people. It's best matchup is versus balance/stallier teams since I have no switch ins for anything offensive :).

Magmortar/Mesprit really pulls the most weight on this team, crushing most balance builds at the moment. CB Hariyama and CB Samurott does okay vs most things, and are in charge of what little priority that I can fit on this team. There's way more solid physical answers than special right now, so they have a harder time getting to play. I have Rotom and Tauros because they're fast, and CB Tauros amuses me so that's why it's there over something else. If you're gonna suggest changes makes sure they stay true to the team, and still use some sort of choice item :o

It's a joke team, but Advantage can confirm it doesn't suck :>

Boom1 (Hariyama) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Bullet Punch

Boom2 (Mesprit) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Boom3 (Samurott) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Megahorn

Boom4 (Magmortar) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Flamethrower

Boom5 (Rotom) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Boom6 (Tauros) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Zen Headbutt

edit: made erisia happy

Last edited:

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Sparkling Snow (Aurorus) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Refrigerate
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Freeze-Dry
- Earth Power
- Frost Breath

Strength of Gods (Gurdurr) (M) @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Atk / 64 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch / Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Possess Drama (Mesprit) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Thunder Wave

Neptunia (Gastrodon) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Yawn

Echo Rays (Rotom) @ Spell Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Discharge

Power Bond (Kangaskhan) @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake
Hi, I built this team with the plan to originally use Choice Specs Aurorus since its such an easy Pokemon to use. Next I added Gurdurr since it benefited from everything Aurorus breaks and vice versa. Also ii'e yet to actually use it so it'd be a great way to learn more about. from here my team took a lot of different turns so I'll just explain the final product. Gastrodon helps with Electivire and some Fire-types while providing another Rock resist. It can feed my team momentum via Yawn if necessary. Mesprit checks Malamar kind of, is my Stealth Rocker, and Fighting-type. Rotom helps to check Tauros, Swellow, Fighting-types, and some Water-types for Gurdurr. Finally I have Kangaskhan since it benefited from the Pokemon my team breaks down and it adds some priority in the back to let me check faster threats much better. Really nifty here imo.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Gastrodon @ Choice Specs
EVs: 148 HP / 252 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Scyther @ Eviolite
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace
- Knock Off
- Roost

Hitmonchan @ Assault Vest
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Rapid Spin

Liepard @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Seed Bomb

Steelix @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Atk / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Vileplume @ Black Sludge
Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder

hey so me and my dude Laurens (aka SolidSweeps) got together and built this tite squad tonight. Sweeps was inspired by dpp battlefactory to use offensive Gastrodon, so I suggested we use this Specs Gastro set I scraped together about a month ago. We paired it with Scyther for Grass resist and a momentum grabbing mon that lures in shit like Steelix / Rhydon that Gastro snacks on. I liked the idea of more offensive pressure but didn't want to go full CB and that's why I put Offensive Three Attacks on there. Scyther needs Spin support so we went with Hitmonchan so we didn't compound weaknesses with Gastro with a Claydol / Sandslash pick. The Hitmonchan was originally LOrb, but we felt mad pressured by Fires and Ices and AV can act as a backup check just in case (though I usually hate the set.) CB Pard added helpful Pursuit support for making spins go smoothly. Additionally, Knock Off is simply broken. Lix is standard normal check along with a mdino check. Plume was added as glue for Rhydon check, TSpikes sponge, Fighter check not pressured by rocks, defensive Grasser check, etc. Plume is amazing right now and it's hard not to fit on a team.

The team struggles mildly with Ice-types and Mantine, but other than that it's actually mad fun. Very aggressive and quite effective would recommend.

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

Garbodor (F) @ Toxic Plate
Ability: Weak Armor
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Explosion
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Primeape (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Shiftry (F) @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Explosion

Samurott (F) @ Splash Plate
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Megahorn
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance

Hiya. I had a hankering to use offensive Garbie so I consulted Hootie and came up with a foundation of Garb/Mesprit/scarf Rotom. Rhydon was originally member number four but I found it made the final build a bit awkward and forced defensive Garb to deal with Shiftry; as a result, I just scrapped that idea and looked for stuff that could really work with spikes. Bisharp + Spikes is terrifying in OU, so I assumed Shiftry + Spikes would work similarly well here. Paired it with SD 'Rotter since the two can wear down their checks pretty well and have standard grass/water synergy. Finally, I needed something that could check Shiftry while also providing major breaking power, so I opted for CB Ape. Definitely a very shaky check given its minimal bulk, but a fighter felt really obvious here and it also provides coveted U-turn support.

The team is definitely quite slow outside of Rotom, but Shiftry's strong Sucker can generally compensate quite well. There's prob a lot I could change for the better (hence why I'm posting here), but so far it's done decently by my low standards lol.

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-475070244
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-474257756
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-474190870

Last edited:

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since I'm not playing anymore I thought I'd just team dump here. No massive descriptions or anything because I'm super lazy, but w/e.

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
EVs: 72 HP / 140 SpA / 188 SpD / 108 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball

Magmortar @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Thunderbolt

Hitmonchan @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Mach Punch

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Malamar @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Simple team that I made absolutely ages ago. It's extremely slow but it basically tries to break things with Rhydon and Malamar. Overall super standard sets and not much to say.

Anglerfish (Lanturn) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 72 HP / 140 SpA / 176 SpD / 120 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice Beam

Hootie (Mesprit) @ Colbur Berry
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball

Monster (Vivillon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Quiver Dance
- Substitute
- Sleep Powder

HitmonCAN (OHH!) (Hitmonchan) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Rapid Spin
- Mach Punch

Let's Dance (Rhydon) @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Apeshit (Primeape) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Idk if I have posted this team or what, but I used this constantly to get reqs because triple volturn and sub viv is actually so borked. The team basically tries to keep as much momentum as possible to allow both viv and don to sweep mid to late game.

Scyther @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Turtle (Torterra) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Def
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Synthesis

Snowflake (Cryogonal) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Goose (Zangoose) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Boost
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Facade
- Quick Attack
- Knock Off

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake

Poliwrath @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Vacuum Wave

This was a team I helped adjust when someone said they wanted to build around specs wrath. Whilst I don't like def tort it was able to give a decent ground resist here and helped pretty decently. wrath is basically trying to wall break for both dd don and sd scyther.

TTFTWIN (Torterra) @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake

Kiyo'sGroundResist (Mesprit) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam
- Psychic

Stags (Regirock) @ Chople Berry
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Counter

Kiyo (Hariyama) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 232 SpD / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Lucianvega (Weezing) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb

'Threw' in last (Shiftry) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Early Bird
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Defog

If you want detail read this. Basically my rmt but I rlly liked the idea of scarf defog shiftry supporting the team, so decided to post it with it. s/o Threw

Trapinch @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Crunch

Charizard
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Skuntank @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Defog

Audino @ Audinite
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Wish
- Protect

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball

Sick trapping team I made with quziel to help beat, or at least wear down, all of dd zards checks and counters with pursuit skunk and trapinch.

Torterrible (Torterra)
@ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Crunch

Mespy (Mesprit) @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Signal Beam
- Psyshock
- Substitute

Rotom... Bus... (Rotom) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Pyroar @ Charcoal
Ability: Unnerve
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Taunt

Rick (Rhydon) (M) @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 200 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Megahorn
- Stealth Rock

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 16 SpD / 20 Spe
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Scald
- Defog
- Toxic

A sick team with tort+mes that I made with both Luck O' the Irish and Dentricos, love you guys! This team was basically tryna be slightly anti meta using some lesser used sets in favour of more commonly used sets.

Now I do have a lot more teams I could post but it'd take sooo long so I decided not to. Ik the description may not be as long as you guys might like, but itd take hella long to write full descriptions and I just wanted to post teams.

Chao

Shadestep

volition immanent
i'm pretty much done with NU for a while now, so i'll post some of my best ORAS NU teams. note that some will be outdated since these teams have been in my teambuilder since.. somewhere after sceptile got banned, after all my teams got deleted.

Screenshot_421.png

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Toxic

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 208 SpD / 52 Spe
Careful Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes

Tauros @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Rock Climb
- Fire Blast
- Zen Headbutt
- Iron Tail

Abomasnow @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
Hasty Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Rhydon @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 104 Def / 136 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance

Charizard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Grass]

already posted this team once in the sample teams, so you can find it there too with some additional explanation. basically, the team is centered about abomasnow + tauros breaking eachother's checks and counters and generally whittling down pokemon like rhydon with hail. spdef garbodor is kinda nice to surprise ko things like magmortar and pyroar which will only do ~50-60% with fire blast. scarf charizard is a sick revenge killer and late-game sweeper. defog mantine might seem a bit redundant with spikes, but with a team as weak to stealth rock as this one there's not much else you can do about it.

Screenshot_422.png

Mismagius @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Hariyama @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Skuntank @ Lum Berry
EVs: 232 Atk / 76 SpD / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Megahorn

Xatu @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
Bold Nature
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Grass Knot
- U-turn

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 SpA / 132 SpD / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

i built this team together with Orphic and Eternally , to prepare for orphic's nul match or something, i think. it features np mismagius and cb hariyama which is a fantastic offensive core, coupled with some other great glues that fit on almost any team like rhydon and xatu. pursuit physical skuntank is nice to get rid of scarf rotoms and other ghosts for both main sweepers to clean easier.

Screenshot_423.png

timmy u-turner (Scyther) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Ferroseed @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Bullet Seed
- Gyro Ball

Xatu (F) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 172 Spe
Bold Nature
- Grass Knot
- Psychic
- Roost
- U-turn

Lanturn (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 156 Def / 204 SpD / 108 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Atk / 64 Def / 56 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Malamar @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

this team is relatively slow but it still works well overall. classic xatu + lanturn + ferroseed core, with scarf scyther being a great revengekiller as long as xatu can keep rocks off the field. malamar is scary as always and the team overall is relatively standard. vileplume = gg.

Screenshot_424.png

Samurott @ Rindo Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Megahorn
- Aqua Jet

Audino-Mega (F) @ Audinite
EVs: 240 HP / 96 Def / 172 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Dazzling Gleam

Xatu @ Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Roost
- Grass Knot
- Calm Mind

Pyroar (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Taunt

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes

this is probably the most me-like team ever. all it's missing is a ferroseed to be honest. these pokemon work very well together as a whole and mega audino is there because i couldnt really come up with something better. it's a great glue to an offensive team like this and toxic on mega audino is great for pokemon like sd charizard and magmortar. you can swap out focus blast for seed bomb on garbodor too, that's probably better tbh.

Screenshot_425.png

Golurk @ Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Dynamic Punch

Leafeon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
- Leaf Blade
- Substitute

Audino-Mega (F) @ Audinite
EVs: 240 HP / 96 Def / 172 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Dazzling Gleam

Piloswine @ Eviolite
EVs: 56 HP / 180 Atk / 236 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

Skuntank (M) @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Defog

Jynx @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Lovely Kiss

this team isn't usable anymore but it's still cool. i built it with my buddy and tutee PursuitOfHappiny and it was centered around sd pass leafeon + a couple of creat recipients in physical skuntank, rock polish golurk, and piloswine too. choice scarf jynx is a great way to round out the team with a cool revenge-killer. energy ball is for idk, probably gastrodon because i used to be paranoid af about that. you can easily change it to either trick, or focus blast. both work fine. energy ball is cool though because it lures in rhydon which can otherwise live a scarf ice beam from jynx.

Screenshot_427.png

Haunter @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Trick
- Energy Ball

Lilligant @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Sleep Powder

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stealth Rock

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Xatu @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Psychic
- Heat Wave

Audino-Mega @ Audinite
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heal Bell

i wanted to use specs haunter for once after playing around with some sick calcs after it had gotten some hype in the VR. Lilligant seemed like a great partner as they get rid of eachothers checks and counters quite well. haunter can also switch in on garbodor, etc. the archeops set is a bit of a stretch but it works, i guess.. you could try clefairy > mega audino but i doubt it's worth it

Screenshot_428.png

TROTS (Jynx) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

NOOIT MEER TERUG (Hariyama) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 192 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

KREEFT (Shiftry) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hurricane

NOOIT GOED (Mesprit) @ Leftovers
EVs: 208 HP / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam

BITCHBOY (Kangaskhan) @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake

GEVANGEN (Steelix) @ Life Orb
EVs: 192 HP / 252 SpA / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Dark Pulse / Thunder Fang

used this team vs blast in ltpl and it got a nice win. specs shiftry is something that has very few switchins if you are able to predict well (and hit hurricane, lol.). in all reality, you could maybe swap out hurricane for extrasensory but that'll come at the cost of not being able to hit skuntanks hard which is almost detrimental for subcm's mesprits success.

Screenshot_429.png

Aurorus @ Choice Specs
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Freeze-Dry
- Psychic
- Flash Cannon

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 Spe
Impish Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes

Claydol @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Signal Beam

Lilligant @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Sleep Powder
- Healing Wish

Tauros @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Rock Climb
- Zen Headbutt
- Fire Blast
- Pursuit

i built this team for Orphic to use vs ... i don't really remember who, but it was for nu league playoffs. i remember that the max hp on this aurorus set came in clutch though. the team is fairly standard for the rest. scarf lilligant is an absolute monster and scarf healing wish can be a blessing, especially on an offensive team like this. it can help out basically any member of the team, although you'll often times find yourself passing it on to tauros in the lategame somewhere.

Screenshot_430.png

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance

Poliwrath @ Leftovers
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Vacuum Wave

Garbodor @ Lum Berry
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Def / 136 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Rock Blast
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes

Scyther @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aerial Ace
- U-turn
- Roost

Skuntank @ Lum Berry
EVs: 204 Atk / 100 Def / 192 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast
- Poison Jab
- Defog

this team is sickkk. it's also very old. i think i built it for Evan. in NUPL even? somewhere around that time. it features mixed defog skuntank which is a great pokemon too, don't question it. SD Scyther was on almost every team back then and it's still a fantastic sweeper with incredible bulk. then we have poliwrath which is an awesome pokemon overall with its weird-but-great typing and decent bulk which allows it to switch in to so many different pokemon, and start firing off scalds or nuking something with focus blast.

anyways, with nu league finished now this'll be the last of me for a few months. i'll be around on ps / discord / other parts of smogon though, and i'll cohost the next nu league with Disjunction . that'll start in about 3 months from now so i'm excited for that. until then, peace out.

Rapture

I got so much time today
Time for a good team dump

A sick fire spam i made for ltpl, would've won but i clicked the wrong electric move with rotom, alas.
Hunter (Magmortar) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earthquake
- Thunderbolt

Alarm Call (Vileplume) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Worry Seed

Pluto (Steelix) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Atk / 180 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Immature (Hitmonchan) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch
- Rapid Spin

All neon like (Rotom) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
- Shadow Ball

Joga (Pyroar) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Fire Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Fun balance with CB quag, use this if you want to style on someone. forgot what the ev's on quagsire do so don't ask rofl.
Quagsire @ Choice Band
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Regirock @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake

Scyther @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Aerial Ace
- U-turn

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Defog

Gourgeist-Super @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Synthesis

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 196 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Fake Out

Nice and safe bulky offense, would recommend for something like laddering or a room tour since most people tend to be weak to one of clef or malamar. Healing wish support from scarf lilligant doesnt hurt either.
Lilligant @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Own Tempo
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Healing Wish
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- U-turn
- Roost

Steelix @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Atk / 172 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Toxic

Tauros @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Rock Climb
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Malamar @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 248 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Balance with frogadier I used to body evan in nul. T spikes isnt so great in this meta of garb skunk and plume but a strong volt-turn core plus tauros means u pretty much always have a path to victory vs most teams.
Frogadier @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Toxic Spikes

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Megahorn

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Tauros @ Choice Band
Naive Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Facade

Vileplume @ Black Sludge
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Moonlight
- Sludge Bomb
- Worry Seed

Grumpig (F) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Power Gem

raichu is pretty ass but it pairs well with one of the most threatening sweepers in the tier so thats something. Break teams with raichu and scarf slash then let samurott sweep. ez.
Raichu @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Knock Off
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast

Samurott @ Wave Incense
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Megahorn
- Swords Dance

Vileplume @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Moonlight
- Sludge Bomb
- Worry Seed

Bronzor @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psywave
- Toxic
- Rest

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 196 SpD / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Fake Out

Sandslash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

CB Rhydon is legitimately a good set and i hope it catches on in usage down the road. Rock ground is infuriating to switch into while megahorn covers anything in between and Double Edge can be a good catch all while dealing respectable damage. Rest of the team is standard and reliable overall.
Rhydon @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Double-Edge
- Megahorn

Mesprit @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

Vileplume @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Moonlight
- Sludge Bomb
- Worry Seed

Hitmonchan @ Assault Vest
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Rapid Spin

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Will-O-Wisp

Samurott @ Wave Incense
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Megahorn
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance

Used this fire in NUL playoffs and it did what it needed to. Sub salac Cacturne was the main focus of the team and I was surprised with how effective it was at getting set up opportunities in playoffs and in testing. definitely a sleeper threat.
Scyther @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Bug Bite
- Knock Off
- Aerial Ace

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance

Hitmonchan @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch
- Rapid Spin

Cacturne @ Salac Berry
Hasty Nature
- Substitute
- Sucker Punch
- Giga Drain
- Dark Pulse

Mismagius @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 HP / 32 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Pain Split

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

boring spike stack featuring garb and pilo that tries to win with scarf primeape. Really surprised with how low piloswines usage was the last month of oras because its honestly amazing post oras. be sure to prep for it come nupl.
Primeape @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Piloswine @ Eviolite
EVs: 228 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake

Liepard @ Choice Band
Ability: Prankster
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Copycat
- Pursuit

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Scald
- Air Slash

Mismagius @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 HP / 32 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Pain Split

really odd balance that did gr8 in battles vs friends. E belt mes is sick for bluffing a choice set then nailing counters with a coverage move. cyro + alt is a cool core to shut down a lot of common threats. Altaria in particular is hideously underrated which is a shame. Skunk is physical defog so i dont have to rely on cyro to spin while getting to trap tauros checks.
Tick Tick (Mesprit) @ Expert Belt
EVs: 76 HP / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam

Hey! (Altaria) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Haze

Gas Drawls (Cryogonal) @ Safety Goggles
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Reflect
- Freeze-Dry
- Recover

Hands of Doom (Tauros) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail

Doomsday (Rhydon) @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Megahorn

Red & Gold (Skuntank) @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Defog

Here's a Cb archeops squad that i never up using for anything. Seems ok tho jynx bodies it rofl.
Archeops @ Choice Band
Ability: Defeatist
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Shiftry @ Black Glasses
Mild Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Defog

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Def / 64 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Used this in a few rounds of nul and it served me well. Scarf Scyther + ludicolo is a bitch for any team to handle since you have the means to do well versus offense and balance. This team was also the beginning of my AV guts yama fetish.
Ludicolo @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
- Rain Dance

Scyther @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Bug Bite
- Aerial Ace

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Acid Spray
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Defog

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Rhydon @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Atk / 240 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Megahorn

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam

Fun team with specs camerupt. didn't end up using it for anything but silver told me it destroys ladder so that's something.
Camerupt @ Choice Specs
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Ancient Power

Scyther @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Aerial Ace

Bronzor @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rest
- Psywave

Audino @ Audinite
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Hitmonchan @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch

Vileplume @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Aromatherapy

lol.
Altaria @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Haze

Audino @ Audinite
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Dazzling Gleam
- Wish
- Protect

Bronzor @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rest
- Psywave

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
EVs: 112 HP / 32 Atk / 192 SpA / 56 SpD / 116 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Defog
- Pursuit

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Curse
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover

Weezing @ Black Sludge
EVs: 224 HP / 152 Def / 132 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Pain Split

Shoutout the nu community, love you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)