SM NU NU - Abomasnow Mega and all the mons I thought they fit

Hello guys, Im pretty new to the pokemon competitive scene and only know a little bit about teambuilding and how to play the game strategically.

since this is my first post on this forum:
Hi my names Nuui , im 19 years old and new to the competitive pokemon scene.
I chose NU for my "main" format because I love the pokemon NU has.:)

I made like 4 NU teams and I think this is my best one, but since I really have no real idea what I did, (I just tried to think in a useful way how the team works) Im tryin to get some suggestions how my team gets better or how it already is. Im tring to bring my thought process to you as good as is can! So let´s get started! :)

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

-Abomasnow mega was the pokemon I wanted to build around my team

-I actually just copy pasted his nature , EVs and attacks from smogon

- I switched Soundproof ability to hail damage, since im often startin with Lapras and his tankyness to just get a little bit extra damage and since my wall (lapras) doesnt take hail damage as well. It also gives me good type coverage for fire Pokemon, which hits abomasnow pretty hard

- he also takes hits pretty ok I´d say to survive 1 attack and sweep through the team

2a40f70c877c9fe4da8d0b64353bfb94.png

Lapras @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Heal Bell

-Lets get to my Lapras, well hes pretty much a hybrid, but more a wall than a special attacker, he can take hits pretty good and is immune to to toxic, burns thanks to his raindance, Hydration combo

-Im runnin heal bell on lapras to get rid of status conditions on my team (self explaining I guess)

-he takes good hits thanks to his own good typing

.I also run a combination from thunderbolt and surf to have a good chance against fire, rock, flying, water and ground types. my Lapras is all around insane I guess

d2gf3n5-e335a45a-eec9-4ed5-bcdb-26b4fe9ee71c.png

Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

-I took him for type coverage against bug , fighting, ghost and so on

-he has an amazing good moveset for most types and good potential to deal at least ok with almost every pokemon in NU

-Hes pretty much just there to 1 shot mons thanks to his physical attack and choiceband

bbc2f3b17f58e34aa2d28df84bbafe88.png

Klinklang @ Steelium Z
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Wild Charge
- Magnet Rise

Kling Klang is my steel type , physical defender, power ups, bam bam - Pokemon

(I dont know how to describe him)

-Ive put him into the team because I wanted someone who has good physical defends and high attack

-He can last pretty long most of the time and I took him here to deal with pokemon like hariyama or golbat.

-Hes also runnin wild chage for the case that he gets in danger and has to hit hart if hes not comin anymore further with his gear grind

226-2260024_typhlosion-pokemon-stadium-2.png
Typhlosion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Thyplosion is my sweeper I think its self explaing but

-hes awesome against ice types which my abomasnow cant really deal with

- He has pretty ok type coverage with hidden power grass and , focus blast, and his fire types

-and ye he´s awesome.

515a93c7e6cab011b79597d7094b09c1.png

Xatu @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 Spe
Impish Nature
- Night Shade
- Roost
- U-turn
- Toxic

-My Xatu is to help against stealth rock, spikes, toxic spikes pokemon thanks to magic bounce

-I actually jst copy pasted his moveset from smogon but Im pretty good with that

-I took toxic instead of protext or smth since hes the only one on my team whos fine with that move in this team I guess

Thank you all for reading that and now please rate my team, help me to make it metter, tell me if its absolutely garbage (Because I have no idea)
and also please tell me what do you think about my thought process? Is it good? which way Im thinking wrong? u know what i mean!

So, lets go
:jynx:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)