Metagame NP: NU Stage 13- Break The Ice (Vanilluxe Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Diancie moved from NU to RU
Slowbro moved from NU to RU
Pangoro moved from RU to NU
the cancer is gone may we all rejoice.

For real though losing Diancie kinda sucks as Shuca sets really helped with dealing with the nasty fire cat and could even serve as a one time check to non Groundium Z SD sets with the berry. It was also just a generally great SR mon atm that definitely combatted some scary birds and fire types running around.

Pangoro will be interesting to say the least. I can definitely see SD sets destroying fatter teams while CB sets can probably hold their own as well. Interested to see how that threat handles itself with all the Passimian around.

JustoonSmitts

I draw stuff for a living
is a Top Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
Passimian and Incineroar just got a lot scarier with Diancie and Slowbro now gone. I'm seriously wondering if either one of them will be suspected in the future. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. Just wait and see, I guess.

I'm kind of excited that NU gained Pangoro. It wasn't really bad in RU, but I feel like Swords Dance sets with Mold Breaker are really going to destroy bulky offense teams. Probably easily checked by Passimian to say the least, but this is interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)