Noro's Competitives Shop

Saw you're looking for a bold zapdos and an adamant tapu bulu.

I have two bold zapdoses. One I have redis rights to, the other I'll have to ask FrenchGaudi about.

The redis one:
master ball
lvl 80
bold
volt switch/heat wave/roost/hp ice
31/X/31/31/31/30

The idk about redis one:
level ball
lvl 50
bold
natural gift/defog/ominous wind/twister
31/13/31/31/31/31
note: shiny

I also have a Tapu Bulu in a level ball:
Adamant
lvl 75 (can lvl up to 100 to hyper train)
messed up on EV spread and will have to take away speed investment for HP
EV: 252 Att, 252 Spe 4 HP
Moves:
Horn Leech
Superpower
Rock Slide
Nature's Madness

Let me know if these interest you. That way, I can talk to FrenchGaudi about redis rights, and then see if I can throw offers your way to work something out

Saw you're looking for a bold zapdos and an adamant tapu bulu.

I have two bold zapdoses. One I have redis rights to, the other I'll have to ask FrenchGaudi about.

The redis one:
master ball
lvl 80
bold
volt switch/heat wave/roost/hp ice
31/X/31/31/31/30

The idk about redis one:
level ball
lvl 50
bold
natural gift/defog/ominous wind/twister
31/13/31/31/31/31
note: shiny

I also have a Tapu Bulu in a level ball:
Adamant
lvl 75 (can lvl up to 100 to hyper train)
messed up on EV spread and will have to take away speed investment for HP
EV: 252 Att, 252 Spe 4 HP
Moves:
Horn Leech
Superpower
Rock Slide
Nature's Madness

Let me know if these interest you. That way, I can talk to FrenchGaudi about redis rights, and then see if I can throw offers your way to work something out

Hey,

I might be interested in the first Zapdos (with HP Ice), but does it have defog as an available move? I think it's a Gen 4 move so I doubt it. I'll be interested anyway but I'd prefer if it has defog.

What are the IVs of Tapu Bulu? I'm looking for 5 IVs Tapus.

Hey,

I might be interested in the first Zapdos (with HP Ice), but does it have defog as an available move? I think it's a Gen 4 move so I doubt it. I'll be interested anyway but I'd prefer if it has defog.

What are the IVs of Tapu Bulu? I'm looking for 5 IVs Tapus.
I'll have to check on the zap dos, but probably not sorry.

The bulk has 31 in speed, att and spAtt. I can lvl it up to 100 and hyper train it if you'd like

no, no need, I'm not really interested in HT pokemons but thanks for the offer

and what about you ? what would be interested in?

Last edited:
no, no need, I'm not really interested in HT pokemons but thanks for the offer

and what about you ? what would be interested in?
Would it be too much if I asked for this?
#714 | ♂

Infiltrator
IVs: 31|x|31|31|31|31
Level : 8
OT : Craig
ID : 57490
EM/moves: / / / /
Got from

I'm also interested in the hyper trained silvally.

For that, I can offer a lvl 100 shiny BR hp ice manectric in a lux ball
I can also throw in a shiny lvl 100(I think) dry skin safari ball toxicroak and dive ball shiny Nidoking. Both are BR

Would it be too much if I asked for this?
#714 | ♂

Infiltrator
IVs: 31|x|31|31|31|31
Level : 8
OT : Craig
ID : 57490
EM/moves: / / / /
Got from

I'm also interested in the hyper trained silvally.

For that, I can offer a lvl 100 shiny BR hp ice manectric in a lux ball
I can also throw in a shiny lvl 100(I think) dry skin safari ball toxicroak and dive ball shiny Nidoking. Both are BR
Do you have a thread, or just a list of what you have ^^ ?

Might be interested in Nidoking, especially if it has egg moves. I usually prefer UT pokemon, that's why.

Do you have a thread, or just a list of what you have ^^ ?

Might be interested in Nidoking, especially if it has egg moves. I usually prefer UT pokemon, that's why.
I tried to make a list and a thread, but I have too much to list. I can list some of the mons I have with EMs and HAs in special balls that are UT, if you'd prefer that

Hey i would be interested in the Litten, Bruxish and Dhelmise from your thread :) (non-shiny)

I can offer
Rockruff, Sandshrew, Mimikyu, Pichu, Vulpix, Grimer, Dewpider, Drampa, Popplio, Mareanie, Sandygast, Pyukumuku, Cubone, Bounsweet, Komala, Morelull, Stufful.
They are all flawless, some got HA, some got EMs. Tell me what you are interested in and i'll give you more details on the set :)

Hey i would be interested in the Litten, Bruxish and Dhelmise from your thread :) (non-shiny)

I can offer
Rockruff, Sandshrew, Mimikyu, Pichu, Vulpix, Grimer, Dewpider, Drampa, Popplio, Mareanie, Sandygast, Pyukumuku, Cubone, Bounsweet, Komala, Morelull, Stufful.
They are all flawless, some got HA, some got EMs. Tell me what you are interested in and i'll give you more details on the set :)
Hey,

I'd certainly be interested in bounsweet depending on its eggmoves(synthesis, play rough) and ability (oblivious).
Maybe Cubone but I have to check which eggmoves I want (if some needed)
Same for stufful, A-pichu and Popplio.

So please, can you be more specific, especially about the egg moves (do you have a thread?)

Hey,

I'd certainly be interested in bounsweet depending on its eggmoves(synthesis, play rough) and ability (oblivious).
Maybe Cubone but I have to check which eggmoves I want (if some needed)
Same for stufful, A-pichu and Popplio.

So please, can you be more specific, especially about the egg moves (do you have a thread?)

I just found this forum, so i dont have a thread yet, sorry :/ but i can give u the details here if thats fine with you

Bounsweet (31/31/31/xx/31/31), Careful, Oblivious, EM: Synthesis, Luxury Ball (I made it a defensive set :/)
Cubone (31/31/31/xx/31/31), Careful, Lightning Rod, no EM; luxury ball
Stufful (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Adamant, Fluffy, EM: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Wide Guard, Endure, love ball
Pichu (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Modest, Static, no EM, love ball
Popplio (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Modest, Torrent, no EM, pokeball

Hope i covered everything :)

I just found this forum, so i dont have a thread yet, sorry :/ but i can give u the details here if thats fine with you

Bounsweet (31/31/31/xx/31/31), Careful, Oblivious, EM: Synthesis, Luxury Ball (I made it a defensive set :/)
Cubone (31/31/31/xx/31/31), Careful, Lightning Rod, no EM; luxury ball
Stufful (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Adamant, Fluffy, EM: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Wide Guard, Endure, love ball
Pichu (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Modest, Static, no EM, love ball
Popplio (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Modest, Torrent, no EM, pokeball

Hope i covered everything :)

Hey,

I looked into it and will be interested in your:
Cubone
Stufful
Pichu

I'll begin to breed your stuff asap, no rush for you though ^^

Minor updates:
  • Format : Competitives shinies are now associated with their respective generation (not the generation they were bred in)
  • New pokemon update
  • Breedables will likely disappear as I don't need many more
I'm mostly interested in competitive shinies (gen 6/7 bred), 6 IV Ditto's. I am not really willing to do breedables trade anymore but feel free to ask, I may change my mind depending on what you have to offer.

I still have unhatched eggs in Gen6, feel free to ask if you have a matching TSV, I will keep a copy for non-completed projects, give the egg for free if its leftover eggs.

Shinies appart, I'm mostly interested in Competitives Tapu's (not HT) and good Celesteelas.

Can you CMT for:

Shiny Sneasel
Shiny Aerodactyl
Shiny Chespin

I also have non-shiny interests :)
I'm mostly interested un competitive shinies / leg / semi leg. I'm not really into HT pokemon so I'm sorry to say that I am not really interested in any of your stuff (yet).

regarding breedables as I said I don't really wish to get more.

Sorry but do not hesitate to ask again once you have a 5IV shiny I don't have (5 IVs Tapu's, Ultra beasts as well)

The 6 IV Dittos I have are all ones that I have personally RNG'd from 5th gen. I already managed to trade for a Thick Fat Swinub, but that doesn't mean I won't help you out. Even if that means giving one away to you.

Edit: I would be interested in the Magic Guard Abra in place of the Thick Fat Swinub.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)