Non-Stop Offense

Heres the first RMT I've ever posted on here it's a really fun team to use and i'd appreciate any suggestions on making it better. :)

Pinsir/Pinsir-mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie/Aerilate
EVs: 252 atk 252 spd 4 spD
Nature: Jolly
-Close Combat
-Earthquake
-Return
-Swords Dance
Just like most of the pokemon on this team Pinsir can come in and sweep at any time throughout the battle.
If I bring him in for a clean up kill I let him get the moxie boost before I mega evolve most of the time I go right for it though. Once pinsir has set up a swords dance he is pretty hard to stop and I rarely bring him in without him taking out more than one poke.

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 spA 252 spd 4 atk
Nature: Hasty
-Ice Beam
-Hydro pump
-Dark pulse
-U-Turn
Greninja is my scarfer I usually bring him in to clean up easy kills or use him as my other lead if they lead with a grass type or something to counter smeargle. Even though he usually does the dirty work its a great set that can wreck havoc on my opponent even though it isn't its main job. Also I have another greninja set i've been considering which is much more lethal but I would need to find another scarfer and I don't think anything else would benefit from it as much

Diggersby @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Hp 252 atk 4 spD
Nature: Adamant
-Earthquake
-Brick Break
-Quick Attack
-Return
Diggersby in my opinion is one of the most underrated 6th gen pokemon with huge power and stab earthquake/quick attack he is a huge threat and always does a lot of damage to my opponents.
A choice banded 434 attack earthquake is nothing to ignore.

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 hp 252 Spa 4 spD
Nature: Modest
-Hyper Beam
-psyshock
-Echoed Voice
-Hyper voice
With Pixilate sylveon is a great pokemon especially when hyperbeam with pixilate gives sylveon a stab attack with 150 base power which can kill pretty much anything. If sylveon is my last pokemon alive I almost always use echoed voice because it gains power the more you use it. Sylveons ability makes it my favorite fairy type since it opens up a large amount of stab attacks

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold breaker
EVs: 252 hp 252 atk 4 spD
Nature: adamant
-earthquake
-rapid spin
-Rock slide
-Swords Dance
Excadrill is probably one of the best spinners in this generation and can also sweep if I need it to. With mold breaker I can earthquake pokemon with levitate which makes this an even bigger threat. Excadrill has saved me more times than I can count and it actually helps a lot of my weaknesses and works well with my team and is probably my 2nd most effective late game sweeper after Pinsir

Smeargle @ focus sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 hp 252 spd 4 spD
Nature: Timid
-Spore
-Sticky web
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
Smeargle is the pokemon I lead with about 80% of the time and I can say from personal experience it is an extremely annoying pokemon to play against. I think my set speaks for itself but I pretty spore their lead set up my sticky web then set up my rocks and spikes if possible. Sticky web is very annoying and coupled with stealth rocks it makes sweeping a lot easier than in previous generations.

Thank you for your time and sorry that I didn't go too deep into my sets and choice but this is my first time making an RMT so please be a little easy on me:p and also I know the sprites are different but I couldn't find the sprites for the ones I missed if anyone could link me the ones I missed I would greatly appreciate it :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)