Noivern

I bred a Noibat which I THINK ( according to IV guy ) has 31 in Speed and Sp Atk. I EV'd it 4hp, 252 sp atk, 252 speed

NOIVERN LVL 52
MODEST/MISCHIEVOUS
154/72/91/169/90/181

Last edited:
I was playing on Showdown with Noivern with Draco Meteor until now, now it says that Noivern cant learn Draco Meteor but it actually can, by Move Tutor in the Route between Ice Gym Leader and Pokemon League, you need Strengh to reach the Move Tutor, here the pic in Spanish

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
That should go in Pokémon Showdown's Bug Reports thread. Regardless, I'll make sure that gets fixed when I have my laptop later.

Can anyone check if it gets Belch from the Ekans/Stunky->Woobat->Noibat chain? Apparently the other bats get it so Noibat might also get it.The move was Venom Drench instead of Belch, but Venom Drench should still be checked.

Edit: Serebii also mentions Dark Pulse, Outrage, Snatch and Tailwind as Egg Moves which might need confirmation.

Last edited:

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Serebii is incorrect in listing Dark Pulse as an egg move. I bred a male Dark Pulse Noivern with a female Noivern and it didn't pass.

Confirming that Noibat gets both Snatch and Outrage as egg moves by breeding with Pokemon that it learned it the moves through the Move Tutor or TM in past games. Murkrow works for Snatch and Altaria for Outrage. Thanks to Agonist/Chauzu for providing the needed Pokemon to confirm this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)