Multi-gen NFEPL VI - Week 2

Amazing art by in the hills

Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
SM NFE will be played in the gen 7 OU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
ORAS NFE will be played in the gen 6 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
BW NFE will be played in the gen 5 Ubers format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
DPP NFE will be played in the gen 4 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.

Managers and Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring that their players do not bring illegal teams to their games. If a player brings an illegal team, the opposition are free to either take the win or offer a redo.
Regarding DPP NFE, if the game ends up as a draw due to both Pokemon fainting on the last turn (Explosion, Recoil, Status Damage etc) then another game must be played until someone wins. Teams can be changed for a rematch.

>>Commencement<<
>>
Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the wonderful Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<

Week 2

:munchlax: Bayern Munchlax (4) vs (2) Cursed Corsolas :corsola-galar:
SS: Dr. Phd. BJ vs King Leo V
SS: Jordy vs Xayah
SS: Stareal vs PandaDoux
SM: Ara vs Elgino
BW: gorex vs Trashuny
DPP: OranBerryBlissey10 vs So Noisy

:nuzleaf: Deez Nuzleafs (3) vs (3) Dreary Drifloons :drifloon:
SS: TheFranklin vs Potatochan
SS: The Strap vs Fraise
SS: raf vs AM
SM: Quagg vs sasha
BW: ArcticBreeze vs jay
DPP: HSOWA vs Beraldinho

:lampent: The Lampent Legion (4) vs (2) Gigachad Gurdurrs :gurdurr:
SS: lepton vs ojr
SS: Dragonillis vs Givra
SS: Milo vs pannuracotta
SM: WMAR vs ninjadog
BW: innovamania vs Spacial
DPP: Toy Time King vs shiloh

Bayern Munchlax (0) vs (0) Cursed Corsolas
SM: Ara vs Elgino

Deez Nuzleafs (0) vs (0) Dreary Drifloons

The Lampent Legion (0) vs (0) Gigachad Gurdurrs
DPP: Toy Time King vs shiloh

Replays are mandatory.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, August 14th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.​

Predicts
Bayern Munchlax (0) vs (0) Cursed Corsolas
SM: Descending vs Elgino

Deez Nuzleafs (0) vs (0) Dreary Drifloons

The Lampent Legion (0) vs (0) Gigachad Gurdurrs
DPP: Toy Time King vs shiloh​
Bayern Munchlax (+2) vs (+1) Cursed Corsolas - They very much WILL win this
SS: Dr. Phd. BJ vs King Leo V - Very cooool, going King Leo V here. He can be unpredictable.
SS: Jordy vs Xayah - Xayah will have to try catching up the consistency of Jordy to win this.
SS: Stareal vs PandaDoux - The way both of them play makes the difference. Will they cheese it?

Deez Nuzleafs (+2) vs (+1) Dreary Drifloons
SS: TheFranklin vs Potatochan - Both promising players, I'm believing in TheFranklin for winning this one.
SS: The Strap vs Fraise - Fraise is solid and WILL NOT let The Strap PASS. Though, he could let it slide, knowing him.
SS: raf vs AM - raf can secure the win.

The Lampent Legion (+1) vs (+2) Gigachad Gurdurrs
SS: lepton vs ojr - Liked lepton's game even with the loss and I want to see something similar vs ojr. Hoping for it to be fun.
SS: Dragonillis vs Givra - " There will be BLOOD SHED! " I am hoping both have fun on this one but of course this is big rivalry here(for me at least). Believing in Givra but will Dragonillis make it more easy than it seems?
SS: Milo vs pannuracotta - Milo has a chance but there is still the difference in ingame advantaging pannu.
:bw/roselia: Good Luck Have Fun everyone for week 2 ! :bw/roselia:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)