Multi-gen NFEPL VI - Week 1

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by in the hills

Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
SM NFE will be played in the gen 7 OU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
ORAS NFE will be played in the gen 6 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
BW NFE will be played in the gen 5 Ubers format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
DPP NFE will be played in the gen 4 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.

Managers and Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring that their players do not bring illegal teams to their games. If a player brings an illegal team, the opposition are free to either take the win or offer a redo.
Regarding DPP NFE, if the game ends up as a draw due to both Pokemon fainting on the last turn (Explosion, Recoil, Status Damage etc) then another game must be played until someone wins. Teams can be changed for a rematch.

>>Commencement<<
>>
Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the wonderful Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<

Week 1

:munchlax: Bayern Munchlax (3) vs (3) Dreary Drifloons :drifloon:
SS: Dr. Phd. BJ vs Potatochan
SS: Jordy vs AM
SS: Stareal vs beauts
SM: Descending vs sasha
BW: gorex vs jay
DPP: OranBerryBlissey10 vs Beraldinho

:corsola-galar: Cursed Corsolas (1) vs (5) Gigachad Gurdurrs :gurdurr:
SS: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs ojr
SS: PandaDoux vs Givra
SS: PrinceOfAllTacos vs pannuracotta
SM: Elgino vs ninjadog
BW: King Leo V vs Spacial
DPP: So Noisy vs shiloh

:nuzleaf: Deez Nuzleafs (3) vs (3) The Lampent Legion :lampent:
SS: The Strap vs lepton
SS: TheFranklin vs Dragonillis
SS: ArcticBreeze vs Milo
SM: Quagg vs WMAR
BW: pinorska vs innovamania
DPP: HSOWA vs Toy Time King

Bayern Munchlax (0) vs (0) Dreary Drifloons
SS: Dr. Phd. BJ vs Potatochan
SS: Jordy vs AM
SS: Stareal vs beauts
SM: Descending vs sasha
BW: gorex vs jay
DPP: OranBerryBlissey10 vs Beraldinho

Cursed Corsolas (0) vs (0) Gigachad Gurdurrs
SS: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs ojr
SS: PandaDoux vs Givra
SS: PrinceOfAllTacos vs pannuracotta
SM: Elgino vs ninjadog
BW: King Leo V vs Spacial
DPP: So Noisy vs shiloh

Deez Nuzleafs (0) vs (0) The Lampent Legion
SS: The Strap vs lepton
SS: TheFranklin vs Dragonillis
SS: ArcticBreeze vs Milo
SM: Quagg vs WMAR
BW: pinorska vs innovamania
DPP: HSOWA vs Toy Time King

Replays are mandatory.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, August 7th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.​

Last edited by a moderator:
PREDICTS:

Bayern Munchlax (4) vs (2) Dreary Drifloons
SS: Dr. Phd. BJ vs Potatochan - Dr Phd has a Phd and went far in seasonal.
SS: Jordy vs AM - Played a lot more nfe, went far in seasonal.
SS: Stareal vs beauts Probably the best game of the week ?
SM: Descending vs sasha - I guess I know the name cy as a good better.
BW: gorex vs jay - Know gorex more, and quag likes them so.
DPP: OranBerryBlissey10 vs Beraldinho - Obb plays nfe.

Deez Nuzleafs (5) vs (1) The Lampent Legion
SS: The Strap vs lepton - Better player. lepton did great in recent times, but Strap is way too good.
SS: TheFranklin vs Dragonillis - Better player. Drago is good but Arce is scl level good.
SS: ArcticBreeze vs Milo - Better player. Arctic is annoying but still very good at nfe.
SM: Quagg vs WMAR - Better Player. Quag is the best SM player in the pool.
BW: pinorska vs innovamania - Have no clue on pinorska and lampents are not favoured in anything else soo.
DPP: HSOWA vs Toy Time King - Closest of all the matchups, slight edge to HSOWA

Goo Cursed Corsolas!!!

Last edited:

hayedenn

forgotten me already?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Cursed Corsolas (2) vs (4) Gigachad Gurdurrs
SS: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs ojr - ho3n will either go 4-1 or 1-4, im predicting the latter but both are equally as likely
SS: PandaDoux vs Givra - i haven't watched givra play much but i know panda is good (sometimes)
SS: PrinceOfAllTacos vs pannuracotta - poat
SM: Elgino vs ninjadog - ninja is better at sm nfe
BW: King Leo V vs Spacial - spacial has more bw experience and is a good builder
DPP: So Noisy vs shiloh - goat shiloh

Deez Nuzleafs (5) vs (1) The Lampent Legion
SS: The Strap vs lepton - lepton is good but i think strap is the more consistent player
SS: TheFranklin vs Dragonillis - bit of a tossup here but im going with franklin
SS: ArcticBreeze vs Milo - arctic has more nfe experience than milo
SM: Quagg vs WMAR - quag is the sm nfe goat
BW: pinorska vs innovamania - no idea here but ive heard good things about innovamania
DPP: HSOWA vs Toy Time King - hsowa did well last pl

Predicts (somewhat)
Bayern Munchlax (+1) vs (+2) Dreary Drifloons
SS: Dr. Phd. BJ vs Potatochan - Solid ingame from drphdbj, I want to see Potatochan cooking something vs them.
SS: Jordy vs AM - I find it to be a 60-40 in favor or Jordy but AM can easily adapt.
SS: Stareal vs beauts - You can't lose vs stareal week one

Cursed Corsolas (+1) vs (0) Gigachad Gurdurrs - win it all in bw
SS: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs ojr - old tricks wins
SS: PandaDoux vs Givra - Somewhat even, knowing Givra they can secure it with something.
SS: PrinceOfAllTacos vs pannuracotta - Don't know much but in favor of POAT to secure week 1 vs pannu

Deez Nuzleafs (0) vs (+2) The Lampent Legion
SS: The Strap vs lepton - easy
SS: TheFranklin vs Dragonillis - I find Dragonillis to be the more experienced in nfe but TheFranklin has a better ingame and I wouldn't be surprised to see them win here.
SS: ArcticBreeze vs Milo - The better player.
:bw/roselia: Good Luck Have Fun everyone for week 1 ! :bw/roselia:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)