NFE UU Tour - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
175483.jpg

NFE UU Tour
Host: megatyler30

:Hakamo-o::Gloom::Drakloak:

Welcome to NFE UU, an unofficial usage based tier based on Pokemon below 4.52% usage in NFE. See the spoiler below for the ban list. The resources can be found in this forum post. They are currently in the process of being updated and should be in a more updated state by the time the tour starts. Come join the NFE discord and discuss NFE UU in the #nfe-oms channel!

Banlist:
Any Pokemon banned in NFE:
Chansey, Doublade, Haunter, Kadabra, Magneton, Mr. Mime-Galar, Pawniard, Pikachu, Porygon2, Rhydon, Scyther, Sneasel, Type: Null, Vulpix

Usage Bans:
Charjabug, Clefairy, Corsola-Galar, Duosion, Dusclops, Electabuzz, Ferroseed, Fraxure, Golbat, Gurdurr, Hattrem, Klang, Koffing, Linoone-Galar, Magmar, Mareanie, Marshtomp, Piloswine, Raboot, Roselia, Tangela, Thwackey, Togetic, Vullaby, Wartortle, Zweilous

NFE UUBL:
Machoke, Rufflet

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Format: Gen 8 NFE with additional bans listed in the spoiler above.
  • Bringing a Pokemon not legal for NFE UU will result in a forfeit of that match, please double check your teams.
  • Best of three, single elimination
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Standard battle clauses
  • Replays are required!

Post "in" to signup.
Message me on discord if you have any questions: megatyler30#6446.
Signups will close Sunday 10th of October at 11:59PM GMT -5.

(Note: As I will be joining the tournament myself, Vileman will be making any activity calls involving me and will be generating the bracket.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)