Newbie Help for Sun and Moon Team. Help very appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and hello everyone! SetsuTheYena here!

I am COMPLETELY and utterly new in the field of "competitive battling" in Pokemon. I have been playing ever since Pokemon began with Red and Blue/Green and has not once thought about doing anything competitive. It's something that has just not struck my great interest.... Until now.

A friend of mine suggested to come here for help with team building, as I have no great understanding of what movesets, natures, abilities etc. will be the best for each individual Pokemon.

I have just finished my Alola dex in Pokemon and have signed up for the Battle Tournament of Alola that'll happen next weekend.... So I need some help for a just somewhat good team building.

I have this thing that I do not want to use Pokemons that I do not like. So I have tried research a bit and picked out the Pokemons I would most likely want to make a team with. They are as following.

Kommo-o
Lycanroc
Salazzle
Alola Ninetales
Celesteela

As for the last spot, I'm not so sure yet. I have been thinking about either Primarina or Tsareena. Most likely Primarina. This is very alike the team I finished the game with, except I had Oricorio (baile form) and Tsareena, instead of Kommo-o and Celesteela.

I would like some help to if this basic team idea is completely ridiculous. Also what the best natures, ability and moveset would be the best for each individual of my team. I'm more than ready to breed and build up the team from the bottom.

Thank you all in advance and bear over with my newbie-ness xD Also my english, as it's not my native tongue. I appreciate any help!

Reactions: Abs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)