51 | Miltank | 5392 | 3.91
52 | Slowking | 5368 | 3.89

March statistics:
50 | Miltank | 4814 | 3.87
60 | Slowking | 3495 | 2.81

February statistics:
47 | Miltank | 4377 | 4.02
70 | Slowking | 2575 | 2.37

Granted, Slowking has been climbing up rapidly, but Miltank has been consistently above the UU cutoff point of 3.4, and even in April ended up higher.

Why is it still NU while Slowking isn't? I'm honestly very curious about this.
To be honest, that was either a mistake in the spreadsheet or I accidentally removed it when copying the list. I have gone through all the numbers again to double check everything and that is the only mistake that seems to have arisen. Sorry about that.

Edit: It was definitely deleted by me from the list on accident before I posted it because I added it to UU on the site but forgot to remove it from NU.

YAY. Miltank has risen. Now I just need to find a replacement for Slowking. Ninetales can absorb the fire.

I'm glad Miltank rose! Now on to Jumpluff!

February statistics:
53 | Jumpluff | 3806 | 3.50

March statistics:
54 | Jumpluff | 4465 | 3.59

April statistics:
65 | Jumpluff | 3137 | 2.27

It was rising and out of nowhere, in a month, Jumpluff's usage dropped heavily. We have to change this.

Jumpluff may be of more use w/o lass around. Risking a speed tie and then spowder hitting wasn't worth it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
QWIL IS NU!! Finally we have a good Spiker.

Glad Brokentank is out of NU, but Slowking seemed far to necessary to keep in NU, oh well.

Drifbad and Nidoqeen went back to NU though, finally, we have bulkier spin blockers.

But, grrrrrrr Umbreon is OU again.... oh well "guess it will just get dropped back down because nobody uses it".

Thanks, RBG! And, yet again, the bitching about Heracross dropping was largely unnecessary. So, we get the infamous MilKing combo NU feared... Interesting.

This is interesting since I've actually seen Macargo been used in the UU tier and qwilfish leads, really enjoying this round.

Thank God that Raikou and Froslass got moved to BL.Froslass got annoying because I see it as a lead in every other match.And raikou...is just a beast,good thing I won't have to worry about those two anymore.Too bad Nidoqueen got sent to NU.....I wonder why it's usage declined?

Azure Demon

I'm so happy that umbreon has gotten bumped up to OU any one else want to start abusing curse miltank now. It had no business being there kind of like cress and p-z but, on the sad side I do wish we would kept raikou and maybe also grabbed something from OU like tentacruel. I honestly believe it wouldn't be to hard for UU to function with tentacruel plus, we would get another spinner, toxic spiker , and a toxic spike absorber in one.

as for NU no more slowking :) it's time for me to abuse my belly drum magmortar again:) well to be honest slowking didn't bother my magmortar because a +6 thunder punch and it was lights out for the little guy

Legendary: I wonder that also I love nidoqueen she is a great Pokemon and an unbelievable mixed wall. I can't help but wonder if her decline in usage is it because her mate (nidoking) can do a lot of what she does but faster plus he does have super fang now making him pretty hard to ignore.

I'm so happy that umbreon has gotten bumped up to OU any one else want to start abusing curse miltank now. It had no business being there kind of like cress and p-z but, on the sad side I do wish we would kept raikou and maybe also grabbed something from OU like tentacruel. I honestly believe it wouldn't be to hard for UU to function with tentacruel plus, we would get another spinner, toxic spiker , and a toxic spike absorber in one.

as for NU no more slowking :) it's time for me to abuse my belly drum magmortar again:) well to be honest slowking didn't bother my magmortar because a +6 thunder punch and it was lights out for the little guy

Legendary: I wonder that also I love nidoqueen she is a great Pokemon and an unbelievable mixed wall. I can't help but wonder if her decline in usage is it because her mate (nidoking) can do a lot of what she does but faster plus he does have super fang now making him pretty hard to ignore.
One more bulky water in UU and I will kill myself! No but in all seriousness, Tentacruel doesn't need to be UU. No-one uses Toixc Spikes, thanks to Venusaur, Toxicroak and Drapion being so common. Also, every single HP Grass would have to be chanced to HP Electric to hit Tentacruel, which would be a pain. I admit Tentacruel doesn't get used enough in OU, but it is too good for UU.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tentacruel usage is probably going to go up slightly due to Latias getting banned and Stall needing checks for Infernape. Tentacruel would also have been a pretty awesome sweeper in UU too, though, SD/Waterfall/Poison Jab/Hydro Pump or something like that would do a lot of damage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)