SV OU New to competitive _ Pokémon violet team inspired by various YouTube videos would really appreciate advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be my first time playing competitive Pokémon so I have tried to come up with a team that I believe would work together but would really appreciate a look over and maybe suggestions or changes.

Wo-Chien @ Leftovers
Ability: Tablets of Ruin
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Pollen Puff
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Arcanine @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
- Heat Wave
- Snarl

Glimmora @ Assault Vest
Ability: Toxic Debris
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 76 SpA / 124 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Mortal Spin
- Sludge Bomb
- Power Gem
- Earth Power

Maushold-Four @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Friend Guard
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 44 Def / 132 SpD / 76 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Super Fang
- Follow Me
- Feint
- Protect

Gholdengo @ Leftovers
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Protect

Exotic64

MDRRRRRRRR
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey, this threat is a RMT for SV Smogon OU teams and it seems to me by the looks of it that your team is more of a VGC team, which I don't think there is a VGC RMT but just saying. As someone who does play tonnes of VGC however im confused about why Wo-Chien is on the team, as well as Glimm. Hazards aren't as prevalent in doubles formats and if you are running gholdengo I personally like pairing it with palafin rain and make Gholdengo a more defensive but as I see you are running offensive Gholdengo I suggest specs instead and pairing it with some good speed control such as Murkrow which can Haze the SpA drops and give good speed control and delaying of moves with prankster Quash, or pairing it with tailwind roaring moon for an offensive core. If you want a good replacement to Wo Chien on ur team Id suggest AV Gambit or Iron Hands.

(also next time read format on how to do RMTs, you need few sentences for each set etc.)

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it
What are all 4 moves for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)