New tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I looked through the nu pokemon list, I realized that there are a lot of pokemin who are sadly, just terrible. Their stats sucked, their movepools were shallow, or were just plain outclassed. Pokemin like delibird, spinda, pidgeot, and even wigglytuff are just to weak and held back to compete in the NU metagame. So, I thought, what about a new tier for these unappreciated pokemon. Otherwise, you might as well not even list them in the NU metagame, as they truly are never used. Also, some powerful little cup pokemon may have the potential to be put in the tier. So, what do you think? Should there be a new tier for these poor pokemon, or is there something that I'm missing that stops this whole idea? Post in the comments below.

I'm new to the competitive scene, but I like the idea of a new tier for these types of Pokemon, since I love making silly teams with Pokemon like Dunsparce, Delibird, Wobbuffet, and the like, just to mess with/annoy people; but it's no fun using those Pokemon when my friends use Pokemon like Salamance and Scizor, and, as you've said, these types of Pokemon are too niche/weak to work in even their own tier. So, while I can't say whether or not a new tier would be possible, I can say that I would be for the idea of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)