New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to Garrett. I'm Garrett. My old name was something I found mildly funny a couple years ago and nowadays I'm neutral toward it (as in I don't care for it). In my opinion Garrett is not a "high profile" name because it's not the most common spelling of the name, and I can't find anyone else that ever requested it.

Old Profile: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/garrett.182594/ with 0 posts, 2013 join date and last year seen

i'd also like people to stop calling me a basedburner alt or vice versa

done--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Red100

formerly ThrohKing
Requesting a name change to Red100 as it's the name I've used on showdown since 2013. I'd also like my birthdate to be changed to June 20, 2001. Thank you very much

oki--mari

Hugo

Rain Main (+2 GMT)
is a Tiering Contributor
I want to request a name change/removal of numbers. I am now Hugo47850 and I would like to be Hugo. The account that currently holds that name Hugo hasn't been online in 10ish years and hasn't made any posts from what I could see and my own account is 3+ years old. My reason for the removal of the numbers is that most people know me by my normal name which is Hugo and its the name I use and identify myself the most with online and it would be easier to find me ofc.

oki--mari

corvere

and beneath the mist, i saw my true reflection
is a Top Contributor
if possible im requesting a namechange to corvere. i go by corvere on all platforms, people call me like this all the time and its my ps nickname. plus cursedstar is just a rly shitty, cringe username. i want it to be gone.
also requesting a birthdate change to april 10 2003, if thats possible too. thanks

oki--mari

Hello, I would like to change my name to Aki, It's been a while since I've last been on smogon and I wanted to have a fresh start on this account.

sorry you don't qualify

Giyu

Tomioka
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
I want to request a name change to "Giyu". It's a lot shorter and it's what other people use on PS and Smogcord.

oki--mari

AL

为人民服务
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor
hi, requesting to change my name to AL, as my account is over 3 years old now and I want to claim the disabled account name "AL" on PS. thx!

oki--mari

Ado

◂ⓛ▸
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Requesting name change to Ado. The account cucurrely does not have messages and it hasn't been active for almost 9 years. I'm aware about the name change lock afterwards.

fine--mari
Not a month yet but id be grateful if you could unlock me plz ty

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Hey, if it is possible I'd like to discuss a potential account deletion with the admins. It's regarding a situation out of my hands and I want to see what my options are. This would preferably be done ASAP. Thanks very much!

Hi, I want to change my name from K.O.D to Q.O.D because
1) It stands for King of Dinosaurs
2) I recently came out as a trans female and made a new showdown account and everything to QOD so I think it would be nice to have Q.O.D be a new final name for me so it can associate with my identity (Final name being: Q.O.D)

sure--mari

su1p

formerly VKadenius
Requesting name change to su1p. The name I have right now has my real life name on it and don't want that to be the case. I made this account when I was 15 or something so I regret it.

yep--mari

Requesting name change to "Ibidem". This is my main Showdown name aswell as nickname in every other game/forum/discord.

Thanks.

sorry this is taken

Siegfried

Living is easy with eyes closed
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leader
PS Admin
Hello, I would like to request a name change: Meister Siegfried -> Siegfried. The account was last seen on Mar 26, 2007 and only has one post. I recently changed my name on PS to Siegfried as well, the name I'm commonly referred to, and would like to also use it on Smogon, for the sake of uniformity. Thanks!

oki--mari
I'd like to request an unlock, as it's been a month. Thanks!

oki--mari

Reactions: AL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)