New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamui Master

Banned deucer.
I would like to change to Sashuto as that is the alt I use on PS now so I would like to request a change to it, as I am longer Kamui Master on PS

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:
Things you shouldn't do if you don't want to be considered annoying:

- Forging my approval. I mean it's not like that has any chance of working, I only add "done - hikari" after changing a name

Part 2

- Quoting the op, tagging any senior staff, posting multiple times. All requests that meet the requirements get done whenever someone (right now I'm the only one doing them) is free and willing to to them. If you don't have patience, you get nothing.

- Regretting a name change after a week or so; that shows you weren't committed to the name change. Don't waste my time.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to Lavos

Reason: Current username is too long, Lavos is what I wanted in the first place, no one refers to me by the full username anyhow

The current holder of this username Lavos hasn't logged on since June 25, 2010, and has 1 total post.

EDIT: Just got the name back on Showdown, already have it on Discord, forums are all that's left

done - hikari

Hi! I would like to get a name change to Primal Bidoof. Reasoning is because that is what I am generally known as, on things like discord, skype etc. I am not a fan of the current name I have at the moment. It seems like a little kid name. Thanks in advance

done - hikari

hi! It's been a month or so :']; I was wondering whether you'd mind unlocking my avatar and profile; thanks in advance!

Hello, I'd like to request a namechange to Shirozaru because recently, after finally graduating from highschool and getting into a new job where I work 12 hour shifts, I decided to get back into PS! and changed my name entirely. Because of this, I would like my PS! and Smogon usernames to match.

Thank you for your time.

done - hikari

Would like to request Plas over Plasmagby. Shorter and just overall easier to deal with. Sounds cooler too I guess

tl;dr Plas>Plasmagby

done - hikari

Hey, I would like my name to be changed to MJ , I have already had a name change from mj20 to emptee but since removing numbers doesnt count as name change I figured it would be ok to change back to MJ just without the number 20.

If thats not possible, I'd just stay with my current name. Thanks in advance

done - hikari

Hi, I'd like my name to be changed to Mitsuki I don't have the ps name atm since I need to get it here first.

done - hikari

Hi, I'd like to change my username to ItsYaBoi1337. The reason why is because this is my Pokémon Showdown username.

done - hikari

Hi, I'd like my name to be changed to Mitsuki I don't have the ps name atm since I need to get it here first.
Hi, we've temporarily changed our reset policy since I told you you were allowed the name so I'm going to still need to confirm that you'll be allowed the name on PS before you switch on here. Sorry for the confusion.

Edit: sorted

Last edited:
sorry hikari forgot that you request this here

I'd like to request the unlock of my profile so that i can change my custom title as well as profile pic, its been a month, thx in advance

Hello there. I would like to ask if it is possible to revert to my new name, Acadeca. I have been using that alt for a very long time, and I am getting back into competitive scene and I need a more permanent Smogon name to address this. I understand my first name change was due to the fact of avoiding the public and keeping in touch with my close friends, but with he many tours happening both on PS! and Smogon, I realise that I would need a more reliable name here to keep track with my progress in PS! Thank you!!

done - hikari

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Requesting the name Bush. I only took on this name because I didn't know how to request name changes back when I started. However now I would like to request it

Moosical

big yikes
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting the ign torkool. - I've been using the ign torkool on PS! for several years now. Has become relevant as I've begun participating in forum tours more frequently (also I'm @ in the monotype room now, so some recognizability would be nice). I'd request it without the period at the end, but someone else stole plain torkool on here a little less than a year ago.

proof

Last edited:
Hello, requesting a name change to Salient. I have held the username for over three years and am currently a staff member of the room "Battle Dome" (proof that I hold the username). I haven't used the username "TheSilverShadow" in years so changing it here would prevent confusion.

done - hikari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)