Tournament NeverUsed Snake Draft III: Finals [Won by elekid, m.A.A.d City]

Aawin

whole lotta vibes in the city
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
NUPL Champion
well, another tour in the books as a manager. ggs to the alcremies, apologies for forcing yall into a TB LMFAO (yall could've just lost quicker yk....)

anyways it's time for shoutouts-

Xiri you're actually the best player on this site, we had no business getting you in round 5 but you slayed, very glad to have been your manager this tour, hopefully we can team again soon :)

robjr same as the above, you're probably one of the craziest players on this site, and you carry yourself in such a great way that'll always be appreciated. same as with xiri, I hope we can team again soon :)

Alpha Rabbit you stepped up heavy for us and got us into a winning position in finals by forcing a TB. you're a great player and I'm hoping you sign up for more NU tours in the future, a very fun player to watch and I looked forward to your games.

Sirwings you also stepped up and had some crazy clutch moments. your help in prep in ss, adv, and rby was much appreciated and you were always willing to step into unfamiliar territory to help us win. An absolute trooper.

Feaniix I know BW sucks a ton, but I'm glad you stuck it out and racked up a few Ws. I hope you play BW if it's in future tours, you have a lot of potential and I think any team that gets you would be very happy :)

fatty I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't sure you were going to be available for us to draft but I'm glad you ended up getting on the squad. DPP was a shaky pool and I'm glad we got your expertise to man the ship in that tier. goated as fuck. being a lions fan also helps

gorex I definitely didn't expect you to be available, and I sure as shit didn't expect you to play ADV for us LMFAO. you were also a great sport and kept me on top of managing when I was slacking a bit which I'm thankful for. had a bit of an up and down tour but you have a great attitude and have a lot of great qualities in a team environment

HSA Inder Aberforth we hella rotated in GSC, and I apologize for how the tour went here, it was hell. you're all great people and I hope GSC can go a lot better than it did this tour.

stunner047 same deal as above, I know you had a bit of an up and down tour in rby but keep your head up and you'll have a lot of success. your willingness to improve and kill shit should be the model for every user. a class act and a great person, I'm glad you were able to be a cog in the wheel that drove us to victory :))

Baloor know you didn't get slotted in and I apologize, but you're legit one of my favorite people on smogon and I'm glad we got to fuck around in this tour lmao. the actual goat no cap.

Abejas same deal as baloor but you're a very cool guy and I'm appreciative of your ability to step in if need be, even during retirement. please come back, I miss you :(

zS hi fren :) nupl and nu snake champions????? nah but for real, I can't thank you enough for managing with me on such a short notice (fuck you Togkey). you're a great player and a great person, a joy interacting with you throughout this tour and outside of it. let's run it back in nupl?

other shoutouts to bb skarm ojr JELEEL Danny Finchinator and north korea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)