Neverused Mini-Tournament 16: Homecoming Dance - WON BY ATOMICLLAMAS

Soulgazer
idk this one is hard choice they're both awesome people

20:05 Lasagne21 .choose fm llama
20:05 skybot Lasagne21: llama

atomicllamas

Lol uhm, I actually contacted FireMage on the first day round 3 was posted, I warned him that I wouldnt be extremely active for the following few days so I want to get it done asap. He then told me he dont have a team and didnt give me a time that he'll be ready for. I dont think I should be getting the activity loss lol

Lol uhm, I actually contacted FireMage on the first day round 3 was posted, I warned him that I wouldnt be extremely active for the following few days so I want to get it done asap. He then told me he dont have a team and didnt give me a time that he'll be ready for. I dont think I should be getting the activity loss lol
He din't get activity win, he won the coinflip. Yesterday I was on #neverused and we talked, he told me that both of you was active and even planned a day for the battle, I'm really sorry if you found this decision unfair. In my regard you then should have posted in the thread.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Llamas either missed our initial meetup or I missed him - I personally didn't see him come onto #neverused. Activity for now pls. We're trying again Friday.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Llamas either missed our initial meetup or I missed him - I personally didn't see him come onto #neverused. Activity for now pls. We're trying again Friday.
D'oh, I totally misinterpreted what FireMage said (sorry, my bad), we should get this done Friday no problem.

Edit: I was on IRC for that time and saw, you but I assumed we were playing Friday, blegh, I feel really stupid.

Last edited:
With a very good semi-final round, following with the dawn of a new tradition in NU tier (Tennisace Magical Tour) we close this amazing mini tournament

sticky bar..... Read the OP, Emboar is the chosen one. The we-already-know Pairing:

Final Round
@Soulgazer vs. @atomicllamas

A final round you are eagerly to fight, go ahead no deadline this time.
ps: save the replay!

And this ladies and gentlemen close my host of this amazing mini-tour.

Props to both finalist for being the FASTEST ever round in NU story and also to me for being an awesome host!

Hope you enjoined this as much as I enjoined writing all that shit on the OP. Now take your sight to tennisaces magical mystery tournament AKA NU first invitational tournament.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I just want to say that although Emboar is really bad ass and all, he is pretty slow for this meta which makes it hard to use (you all know jynx/ape/tauros/zard can ohko it lol).

gratz again llamas :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)