Neverused Mini-Tournament 16: Homecoming Dance - WON BY ATOMICLLAMAS

i lost

if i knew you didn't have to use Magmortar i would have probably brought a different team

gg

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Confirming, gg :D.

I had it... but then I lost it. I did ok since that was the quickest team I have made that was somewhat successful. Also I forgot about preparing for Skuntank even though I used Skuntank seeing it as a threat -.-.

Since we all readed the OP again, we know that Cinccino is the next dropdown. As always the reasons are well explained.

This guys is the end of R1 and the beginning or Round 2 of this minitour!

@skylight vs. @Infernis
@FLCL vs. @Raseri
@MCBarrett vs. @TM Rock Polish
@Nozzle vs. @Annoyer
@atomicllamas vs. @ScraftyIsTheBest
@Soulgazer vs. @scorpdestroyer
@FireMage vs. @Enguarde
@Lasagne21 vs. @D4RR3N

This round will run from today (08-29-2013) until 09-03-2013, giving you a useless extra day to teambuild (since you all built 5 minutes before your battle).

Unless Raseri himself ask for, I won't explain the activities win nor the coinflips, if you john'ed you have to take care of the consecuences, if you din't make an extra effort in contacting your opponent don't make an extra effort to take the win

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
damn, flcl x raseri will be good.

also sid i used an older team and made adjustments tyvm.. although that was 5 minutes before i did battle so HM perhaps you are right.

anyways i'll contact opponent soon. :) i love this btw you're bringing back all my favourite parts of nu <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)