NU NeverUsed Fall League 2022 - Round 5 (Loser's Only)

1667240917555.png

Art by Albi!​

Welcome to the NeverUsed Fall League, the second cycle of NeverUsed League, and the last tournament of the 2022 NU Tournament Circuit! We have decided to make the NeverUsed League count towards the 2022 NU Tournament Circuit. This means that points earned in the NeverUsed League, together with all other NU Tournaments that count towards this Tournament Circuit, will determine who will fight in the eventual NU Tournament Circuit Playoffs. More on that can be found here. All you really need to know is that if you do well here, you have a shot at getting a cool and highly unique ribbon.

Here is this years format and general rules:
  • There will be 2 cycles - all of which will be standard Double Elimination SS NU Tournaments
  • All sets played will be Best of Three series
  • All points gained in the NeverUsed League will count towards the NU Tournament Circuit, and is by far the best shot you have to score lots of points to guarantee a Playoffs spot
  • Don't be toxic or show bad sportsmanship, you'll get infracted.
  • Please take your time to read the general scheduling guidelines below
  • Please schedule for your games ASAP and give a reasonable window of times and availability
Winner of (robjr vs GW)  vs  ProDigeZz
RoyalReloaded  vs  zS
Lucario  vs  Loser of (Beraldinho vs damien the genius)
Winner of (ADF Test vs ACR1)  vs  Expulso
Inder  vs  Garance
yovan33321  vs  turtledoggo1
P.kaCHEW  vs  Ryuji
Elfuseon  vs  Phantomistix
Finchinator  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Winner of (false vs avarice)  vs  Togkey
Oathkeeper  vs  Loser of (Ren-chon vs Zenadark)
Chloe  vs  Banbadoro
Huargensy  vs  TheKingKarp
Danny  vs  outbackrabbit
Ninja  vs  Loser of (etern vs Luck O' the Irish)
Winner of (Bored Pikachu vs crying)  vs  Parpar

Deadline is Sunday, November 6th @ 11:59pm GMT-5
Extension deadline is Thursday, November 3rd @ 11:59pm GMT-5

Last edited:

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
calling act
opp agreed for 2pm -4 today (thursday), its been an hour and they havent showed up and I have limited availability this weekend

edit: We were able to schedule again for 3pm -4 today (friday), I waited for 30 mins and heard nothing from them. Everything is on Beraldinho's wall

Last edited:
my opponent turtledoggo1 and i scheduled for 11pm gmt+3 today, it's 11:16pm and ive been here the whole time waiting so suffice to say he missed time. he did not communicate any delay so i'm claiming actwin

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I am also calling activity on my opponent. I contacted them on Friday after their extended game was finished. They did bring up 2 times in which it would work, I agreed to the latter of the 2. They never responded since, even after I mentioned I was on PS at the time mentioned and waited for an hour. They haven't said anything since the 2 proposed times.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Told my opp i’m unavailable weekend and he missed our time thurs. since i was gone all weekend we’d like an extension to get it done monday or tuesday

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
request an ext since garance tried to schedule and he didn’t see my purposely yesterday

I was connected on the main and you didn't try to send me private messages , I am online now we can play , I aware you I was working and you said no problem
I am also calling activity on my opponent. I contacted them on Friday after their extended game was finished. They did bring up 2 times in which it would work, I agreed to the latter of the 2. They never responded since, even after I mentioned I was on PS at the time mentioned and waited for an hour. They haven't said anything since the 2 proposed times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)