Neverused Battle Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok updated.

Updates
-you can now challenge FLCL for the print. Be careful however, if you lose FLCL can take something from you
-Keep your eyes on the Price list page limited edition BP Saving Bundles are coming soon

I'll take Camerupt for 300 (+60) which leaves me with 260 and a daily bonus of 340 so I can round off a team and start laddering (without the lol pikachu I bought) after the next increase.

Turtle Bundle Sucks, no Squirtle.

Going to buy Torkoal (300 BP) (+60 BP Daily Allowance)
Also going to buy Pidgeot, which I'll assume is E rank since it's not directly listed on the viability list. If this is so, that's 50 BP spent and +10 more BP allowance.

As much as I love Pidgeot, it's not the planned final member of the team I'm using for this. Right now, it's a placeholder so I can start laddering until I get enough BP for the real final member of my planned team.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Update Post

Username: Level 51
Favorite Pokémon: Gengar
Timezone: GMT+8
Alt: (BC) Level 51

Current BP: 90
Allowance: +290

Pokemon:
Primeape (550 BP) [New]
Rotom-Fan (350 BP)
Pinsir (300 BP)

Tomorrow I'm checking ladder Alts - remember top 100 or bust!
how are we supposed to ladder with incomplete teams

Last edited:
Should have bought 13 E-Rankers with your first 750 and ended up with 2 full teams, or 7 D-Rankers for a whole one and a nice reserve. Yes it'll be really difficult to beat FLCL or even the ladder with these guys but wager matches where people would have been in similar situation if we hadn't just started buying members of regular old NU teams.

Theres currently a discussion about Metang and Charizard being moved up to Mid A and Low S respectively. What happens to the daily allowance when these changes occur? (As i own both of them rn)

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Theres currently a discussion about Metang and Charizard being moved up to Mid A and Low S respectively. What happens to the daily allowance when these changes occur? (As i own both of them rn)
They both stay at what you purchased them for - You don't get any additional bonuses because they moved up a rank.

Also have some $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)