Need Help With Instacheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off let me say that if you need to move this thread you can since this is my first post.

Hey guys I need help from someone that has Instacheck if you have bit and are willing to help me with hatching a shiny plz tell me. If you want to I will take a pokemon u need but trade it back when u trade back the shiny so there is no cheating. I have been trying to hatch for 10 days.

Instacheck is dead. The last update they pushed for XY killed it, along with a cheat that allowed you to basically Instacheck your opponent's team during a battle.

First off let me say that if you need to move this thread you can since this is my first post.

Hey guys I need help from someone that has Instacheck if you have bit and are willing to help me with hatching a shiny plz tell me. If you want to I will take a pokemon u need but trade it back when u trade back the shiny so there is no cheating. I have been trying to hatch for 10 days.
constantly doing horde battles is a good method, chain fishing is another (its kinda confusing so look it up) also you'll have a load of moderators on your back if you use text speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)