Team NDMPL II: Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
1654894391013.png

Banner by ausma | Hosted by Nol & pannuracotta

Manager signups for NDMPL II are now open! If you will be signing up, please be sure to read the rules below.

* Note - On team names, try to pick something with a general theme and not totally random, and make sure it is appropriate. This will ultimately be up to the discretion of hosts. Also team names used in the previous iteration of the tour can only be picked by previous managers or with their permission.
- Retains will also not be done this year.
- Out of everyone who signs up, only 6 will be chosen to manage for this year.
- Teams can have 1 or 2 managers entering the draft but they may only purchase 1. If a team has only 1 manager going into the draft, they must pick a co from their drafted team and it must be approved by the host team and moderation team.
- Manager prices and how they are calculated is tbd.

Manager Name:
Assistant Manager (Assman):
Team Name:
Example:
Manager name: 1 True Lycan
Assistant Manager (Assman): Sabella
Team name: Hearthome Honchkrows

TBD
6-slots:
- NDM
- NDM
- NDM
- NDM Bo3
- Ubers
- Threat
The draft date will be decided upon by the managers following the end of Player Signups. Expect the weekend of June 25th! The budget will be 100k.

The manager selection process is mostly subjective. Hosts and the moderation team, will select the managers we feel are most strongly involved with the community and display the attitude requisite of a manager.

Manager signups end on Sunday, June 19th at 11:59 PM GMT -4!

Bka Onon

It looks like it's going to rain.
is a Pre-Contributor
Name: ASKid679
Assman: Trikingtri
Team Name: Based Brelooms

1655366612291.png

Neither of us has prior managing experience on this large of a scale, we're gonna make one hell of a team!

Last edited:

pinorska

Banned deucer.
Manager Name:Pinorska
Co-manager: Fluore
Team Name: Cosmic Clone Cosmogs

Fluore and I are active, I have played in two mono in two PLs, DPPPL, LPL and managed before.

Last edited:

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Manager name: Seo
Assistant Manager (Assman): Zap
Team name: Slaying Slaykings
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 2.34.22 PM.png

credits

Zap is the monotype tier leader and played/managed many tours with NDM and NDM Monothreat. I have 3 degrees and am a positive guy tbh. We both know the player-base very well and co-managed the best team in MWP history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)