Projects ND Other Tiers Teambuilding Competition [CYCLE 15: NDRU DIGGERSBY! Congrats to DanBear02 on winning Cycle 14!]

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
:diggersby: :crobat: :tyranitar: :manectric-mega: :slither wing: :slowking:

Decent enough balance, Diggersby + Tyranitar is a deadly offensive core and all members of the team apart from those two offer them opportunities to get in and start blasting stuff apart. Crobat removes hazards to facilitate the insane breaking power of the team over and over again, while Slither Wing provides Speed control and a handy Ground resistance. Slowking slows stuff down with T-Wave to let the two breakers break, and Mega Manectric is a great late-game cleaner or early-game pick to soften up the opposing team and position with Volt Switch.

Amstan

what the flip
is a Tiering Contributor
sorry i was figuring out what mon to do next.
Congrats to Gangsta Spongebob for winning NDRU .
this cycle will be AAA.

Cycle 16: Tapu Koko
:ss/tapu-koko:
Tapu Koko is a threatening pokemon in the AAA metagame, being able to fire off strong Pixilate Facade/Returns and great damage output with Magic Guard Life Orb. There are probably more sets but just build so I don't have to beg plsplsplsplsplpls.

LordBox

you should love yourself... NOW!
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:tapu-koko::blissey::mew::mandibuzz::slither-wing::cinderace:

I nearly forgot... Well just in time I suppose. Starting with Pixilate Koko (because Nat chose it), Koko hates Ferrothorn in all formes so Slither Wing happened as a decent choice to abuse Ferrothorn's switches and also serve as potent speed control which is important in this type of meta infested with so many offensive options. Port Blissey/RegenScarf Mew were too generic mons I took to keep up the pace of the team with Blissey able to set rocks and blanket much of the meta while Mew checks many important things in one slot with Trick, Wisp and its Fighting resist while being able to maintain momentum well and even support Blissey in checking the strong Psychics like Zam. Tapu Koko uses HP Ice here as Gliscor is a nuisance to continue spamming Volt Switch and is a nuisance for Slither Wing, stacking well. Cinderace uses Desolate Land here to act as an emergency check for strong PrimSea mon and can continue to pivotspam + Court Change hazard control. Mandibuzz here was because I'm lazy and an easy last slot to pair up with Mew for stuff like Dhelmise, Zarude and strong Fires with WBB.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)