Projects National Dex UU Team Bazaar

Oh wow, it's been over a month since the last post. Well, time to fix that!

:excadrill: :iron-moth: :iron-hands: :thundurus-therian: :alakazam: :haxorus:

Yeah so, I jumped on the haxorus train, but pretty much solely since we don't really have any other mons that appreciate the sash. Otherwise, it is what it says on the tin; a brainless HO that I repurposed from an old Ceruledge HO. Exca standard hazard lead, booster moth + hands + thundy is the obligatory HO core that just kinda nukes through everything, sash zam and sash hax are anti sweeps that can be used to try and lure ting-lu or help break through stall respectively.

:iron-hands: :enamorus: :rotom-wash: :ting-lu: :scizor: :latios-mega:

I didn't chose the names. This one is an experiment with banded Iron Hands, since it's incredibly hard to switch into reliably. Usually you're only one predict away from killing either a drain punch resist or a wild charge resist and winning from there, but it can be hard to position. This team is dedicated to getting it in safely on the best targets it can, though it's a bit of a tall order. Main weakness here is celesteela, while you obviously threaten it out with hands it can be a major nuisance for virtually everything else. Getting a knock on it with scizor helps a lot, then you just need to outplay the leech seed recovery.

:toxapex: :ting-lu: :chansey: :clefable: :skarmory: :tangrowth:

This wouldn't be a complete TBIC bazaar post without a stall. This one got made because after playing a lot of games recently on ladder for no particular reason, I've sorta realised that MSab actually kinda struggles to not just. Run out of recovers before opposing lu and MTtars are dead. So this was an attempt at a stall not using it, and it turned out pretty well. At least, it has now that you don't have a 20% roll to insta-lose to Thundy-T with clef on the switch. Speaking of, normalium Z clef with heal bell is incredibly funny, it full heals you on use while removing status. Great for absorbing knocks and tricks as well, though it sucks a bit to lose lefties recovery.

Hi been a while since I posted so why not post on the team I’ve used for my recent NDUU Seasonals match. I used 3 teams a HO team I lost with and a Sand and BO team I won with. The Sand and HO teams were pretty standard so I’m gonna make this post about the BO.

Pokepaste:
https://pokepast.es/ba1870bd9332d8d8

Team explanation:

:Keldeo:

Specs Keldeo is a breaker that doesn’t get that much usage so I wanted to use it. Fighting stab is useful into things like Mega ttar and Ting Lu especially since secret sword uses phys def instead of special defense.

:Iron moth:

Boots iron moth has good synergy with keldeo and can be a good late game cleaner. Psychic in case they brought Pex.

:Venusaur-mega:

To finish the fire, water, grass core mega venusaur was perfect as it could also beat gastrodon and washtom. As you might have noticed the set is intresting… max special attack modest might seem overkill, but it helps nuke incoming Latios doing almost half which has won me many games in testing but it didn’t do much in the battle.

:Excadrill:

Excadrill can be a wincon and hazard removal for the team while being another answer to clef and other fairy’s.

:Ting-Lu:

Ting-Lu being one of the most spamable mons on BO’s because it has rocks can phase opponents with whirlwind and get chip with ruination it’s a good fit on the team.

:Victini:

Lastly, Scarf Victini is good speed control and this was built before the ace ban

Thanks to everyone who helped me prep and especially Niadev for helping me build the team.

Here are the Sand and HO if your intrested

https://pokepast.es/9e10331d147bf7cd
https://pokepast.es/97c894bfd4bf73c9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)