Tournament National Dex Other Tiers Spotlight League - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
art pending
Welcome to this first iteration of National Dex Other Tiers Spotlight League. Only post in this thread if you want to manage a team - all other posts will be deleted. Be aware that managers must stay active for the whole duration of the tournament (approximately one month).

The following tiers will be featured in this tournament:
National Dex LC
National Dex STAB
National Dex AAA
National Dex NFE
National Dex GG
National Dex BH

The following two tiers will also be included if they get enough signups:

National Dex MnM
National Dex Convergence

Signup Format:
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:
Prior Experience:
Manager signups will close on Sunday, September 17th.

Evie

Nobody gets me like you
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager: Orangex
Assistant Manager: hidin
Team Name: Pondering Phiones
Prior Experience: Both me and hidin are convergence council, hidin is NDOM leader, currently managing ndpl, and is in touch with the nd community a lot

Runo

I get imposter syndrome from playing mons!!!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Manager: Runo
Assistant Manager: Clas
Team Name: Great and Glorious Ginkals©®™
Prior Experience: Clas managed for OMFL and TPP and is NDOM Co-Leader (also council for ND GG, ND MNM, and ND Convergence). I'm apart of NDOM staff and have good experience in all of these tiers bar LC, (used to be apart of ND AAA council, currently council for ND GG and ND Convergence).
slaking.gif.m.gif

Last edited:

Kinzo

formerly Kinzo Ketchum
Prior Experience: Clas managed for OMFL and TPP and is NDOM Co-Leader (also council for ND GG, ND MNM, and ND Convergence). I'm apart of NDOM staff and have good experience in all of these tiers bar LC, (used to be apart of ND AAA council, currently council for ND GG and ND Convergence).
View attachment 550268
Confirming as co manager.... oh wait

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
View attachment 550268
confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)