Metagame National Dex Monotype Suspect #4: Tapu Lele (Voter ID Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should only post in this thread if you meet the requirements to vote on Tapu Lele. Those are:
  • You must use a fresh account that begins with the given prefix for this suspect test. That prefix is NDMTL. For example, I could signup and qualify with the name NDMTL Staravia.
  • The voting requirements are a minimum GXE of 78 with at least 50 games played. In addition, you may play 1 less game for every 0.2 GXE you have above 78 GXE, down to a minimum of 30 games at a GXE of 82. Also, doing more than 50 games to reach 78 GXE will suffice.
  • GXEminimum games
Your screenshot should have one of the following:
- The name in the top right of your PS screen matching the name of the alt you used OR
- The name in the PS chat box matching the name of the alt you used

Please put the screenshot of you making reqs in hide tags, to help keep this thread clean.
Do not post incomplete or falsify your requirements. If you do, you will be infracted.

The deadline is Thursday, September 9th @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT-4).

Good luck laddering!

maroon: If I like your post, it means we have verified your reqs!
DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS. If you do so, your post will be promptly deleted.

Confirming as NDMTL NoirMale
(I couldve done it earlier but i didnt know you could do it with more than 50 games ;-;)
edit: I retook my screenshot
02.09.2021_13.38.51_REC.png

maroon: Please retake the screenshot for your reqs, make sure the username is visible either in the top right of ur screenshot or the chat bar at the bottom.
maroon: screenshot accepted

Last edited:

peap

asleep
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Confirming thanks maroon 4 team
ndmtl zoro.png
maroon: the screenshot needs your username in the top right of your PS screen matching the name of the alt you used OR The name in the PS chat box matching the name of the alt you used. please fix this so I can confirm!
peap: thought the reset button was enough, fixed thanks
maroon2: new screenshot accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)