Project National Dex: Community Create-A-Team v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sealoo

PaulGod
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:ss/volcanion:

VLONE SOLDIER (Volcanion) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

:ss/rotom-wash:

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Defog / Wil-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

core ive been messin with lately, Washer forces in Ferro most importantly which is a free sub and opportunity for Volcanion to start breaking. I think you can really get away with either spdef or physdef washtom, but i favored spdef given.

once subbed up, Volc 1v1s almost the entire tier excluding kyu (without rocks up)/washtom/chans/bliss off the top of my head, EVs get you to 223 speed to outspeed defensive tran and uninvested defensive lando, but you could run more with a timid nature to get above modest heatran and things trying to creep it.

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
:bw/Jirachi:
Jirachi @ Normalium Z :Normalium Z:
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Iron Head
- Stored Power
- Aura Sphere
- Happy Hour

Omni-Boosting Jirachi is quite fun to use and can definitely be hard to shutdown since it's not expected. Iron Head is indispensable and at +1 Attack can be really punishing due to flinch spam. Stored Power is obviously going to be used since with an Omni-Boost it has 120 base power and checks the most prominent Haze user in the tier, Toxapex. Aura Sphere deals with Steel-types that resist Jirachi's STAB moves, most notably Ferrothorn and Heatran. Happy Hour is the move that allows Jirachi to Omni-Boost with Normalium Z.
This one again, doesn't need to be this specific set but does need to be Z-Happy Hour.

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:ss/terrakion:
Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Taunt

the don. stabs are quite nice and speed tier is nice as well, ohko's defensive lando at +1 with continental crush btw.
sulo mad cause i subbed right b4 ccat started, its giving malding imotbh

Last edited:

Arase

Banned deucer.
another week goes by and another CCAT team has been made! here is the result: https://pokepast.es/3a283c057aa6a2a5

thanks everyone for partecipating and i hope to see yall again next week!

team explaination: terrakion is the mon that won the ccat voting session. its job is to be a wallbreaker! after one sword dance it could pretty much destroy every bulky or fat team and its moves are there to be powerful stabs and earthquake to hit effectively toxapex and whatnot.

rotom-wash: rotom is there as a defogger, pivot and a check for rain teams and heatran

tapu lele: lele is our speed control, it can setup terrain to stop scizor from bullet punching any of our mons and also have future sight which could pressure a good amount, it could potentially be counterproductive since we have a scizor of our own but we can just u-turn to pivot and have our terrakion to break.

scizor-mega: scizor checks opponent kyurem, lele and other stuff in general. it can pivot or it can setup sword dance and potentially clean late game

kyurem: kyurem is there to help against rain matchup, help against heatran a little better and be annoying in general

landorus-therian: landorus is our rocker, it can pivot and toxic mons in general. a pretty good mon to have usually

Good day everyone. As recent followers of this project should have noticed, a new rule has been implemented almost two months ago which restricts Pokemons that are unranked in the National Dex Viability Rankings to be submitted during the submission stage. However this rule has contradicted itself for the past 2 cycles, with a core mainly supporting mienshao being submitted and built around. This probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal considering that the other 2 mons featured in the core are not just ranked but also very valuable and powerful pokemon, as such i didn't brought this topic up until SD Terrakion is submitted by the same person who submitted the mienshao and built around today(in my timezone) , as such CCAT is biased and we should cancel this project, all 3 hosters and hidingflames. Although it's been brought up in the ND discord earlier(to which Sulo himself actually joined to discuss about), there were no conclusion drawn and the rule remains just as vague as it was when it was first broken.
At the time of writing this post the last edit to the OP was made on October 2 2022 3:59AM(GMT+8), the mienshao core submission post was made on the September 25 2022 1:42PM(GMT+8) and last edited at October 2 2022 4:11AM(GMT+8) whereas the post made by sulo featuring the completed team is posted on October 2 2022 4:46AM. Now, i don't have authority to read chat logs so long ago nor did i save any of them(especially since i'm asleep whenever the voting and building sessions are being carried out), it's very logical to assume that the OP was edited before the team was finish being built around or possibly even before the mienshao core was being voted as the winner of the cycle, as such Sulo most possibly didn't just implement the rule right after the team has finished being built. And even if that's the case it still doesn't explain the terrakion situation, as both the submission and the team is posted a week after the rule could possibly be implemented in the OP.

However there's also another slight problem, as here i quote another guideline from the OP "Be prepared to make many revisions to the team over the course of the CCAT. Adjustments to movesets, EVs, or entire team slots will be common at each stage of team-building so being lenient and compromising is something you may have to do.". This seems fine until my horrible joke posting skills backfired again, with Sulo informing that the builders apparently can't even change the set of the submissions. This has proved itself not to be the case, as the above guideline was already stated(i apologize here sulo i did not realize the guideline existed at the time of writing the serp post and the following response). This also would have been fine if not for that my arctozolt submission quite a few cycles back that was accepted later when i reposted it actually got its set tweaked slightly when featured in the final team posted by Sulo. I didn't include blizzard as an option alongside icicle crash and freeze dry and explicitly mentioned how that it is only relevant for buzzwole in the first two lines after the set, however it is ignored and blizzard ended up being used over both the options mentioned. Given it was a repost, i think it's kinda possible that the builders didn't just intentionally change the set knowing that blizzard isn't listed as an option and that it just so happened blizzard is the worst out of the 3 ice STABs is being brushed over by them, however it's still a slight issue that should be noted, if it's not the second case that is.

TL;DR Make guideline 7 and guideline 4 less vague and not contradict themselves. Have a nice day everyone.

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Good day everyone. As recent followers of this project should have noticed, a new rule has been implemented almost two months ago which restricts Pokemons that are unranked in the National Dex Viability Rankings to be submitted during the submission stage. However this rule has contradicted itself for the past 2 cycles, with a core mainly supporting mienshao being submitted and built around. This probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal considering that the other 2 mons featured in the core are not just ranked but also very valuable and powerful pokemon, as such i didn't brought this topic up until SD Terrakion is submitted by the same person who submitted the mienshao and built around today(in my timezone) , as such CCAT is biased and we should cancel this project, all 3 hosters and hidingflames. Although it's been brought up in the ND discord earlier(to which Sulo himself actually joined to discuss about), there were no conclusion drawn and the rule remains just as vague as it was when it was first broken.
At the time of writing this post the last edit to the OP was made on October 2 2022 3:59AM(GMT+8), the mienshao core submission post was made on the September 25 2022 1:42PM(GMT+8) and last edited at October 2 2022 4:11AM(GMT+8) whereas the post made by sulo featuring the completed team is posted on October 2 2022 4:46AM. Now, i don't have authority to read chat logs so long ago nor did i save any of them(especially since i'm asleep whenever the voting and building sessions are being carried out), it's very logical to assume that the OP was edited before the team was finish being built around or possibly even before the mienshao core was being voted as the winner of the cycle, as such Sulo most possibly didn't just implement the rule right after the team has finished being built. And even if that's the case it still doesn't explain the terrakion situation, as both the submission and the team is posted a week after the rule could possibly be implemented in the OP.

However there's also another slight problem, as here i quote another guideline from the OP "Be prepared to make many revisions to the team over the course of the CCAT. Adjustments to movesets, EVs, or entire team slots will be common at each stage of team-building so being lenient and compromising is something you may have to do.". This seems fine until my horrible joke posting skills backfired again, with Sulo informing that the builders apparently can't even change the set of the submissions. This has proved itself not to be the case, as the above guideline was already stated(i apologize here sulo i did not realize the guideline existed at the time of writing the serp post and the following response). This also would have been fine if not for that my arctozolt submission quite a few cycles back that was accepted later when i reposted it actually got its set tweaked slightly when featured in the final team posted by Sulo. I didn't include blizzard as an option alongside icicle crash and freeze dry and explicitly mentioned how that it is only relevant for buzzwole in the first two lines after the set, however it is ignored and blizzard ended up being used over both the options mentioned. Given it was a repost, i think it's kinda possible that the builders didn't just intentionally change the set knowing that blizzard isn't listed as an option and that it just so happened blizzard is the worst out of the 3 ice STABs is being brushed over by them, however it's still a slight issue that should be noted, if it's not the second case that is.

TL;DR Make guideline 7 and guideline 4 less vague and not contradict themselves. Have a nice day everyone.
i feel targeted :psycry:

might as well post something here to not make this a one-liner

:ss/dragonite:
Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Ice Beam
- Roost
- Heal Bell / Flamethrower / Earthquake / Thunderbolt

v good yard check! also can shut down volc and kart sweeps, and eats a lot of special hits in general.

Last edited:
:ss/necrozma: @ :groundium-z:

Necrozma @ Groundium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 212 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake
- Heat Wave
- Dragon Dance

unresisted stab combo

finds a morbillion setup opportunities (it's a psychic that sets up vs weavile(!))

lures in steels which is appreciated

many of it's checks have ways to force damage (mlati is pursuit trapped, washtom gets overwhelmed, slowbro is an unmon anyways /j)

evs are to out speed mlop after a dd

:ss/kyurem:
Kyurem @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 56 HP / 236 SpD / 216 Spe
Careful Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Roost

Speed EVs are there to hit 280 speed, as 279 speed is a common benchmark. An added bonus is that you outspeed mlop after a ddance. 56 HP EVs let it create 101 HP Substitutes. The Sp.Def EVs are a dump.

Kyurem's good bulk and pressure allows it to stall out many pokemon that would overwise threaten it. For example, it can PP stall clefable's moonblast and eventually beat toxapex.

This set is great on balances and some bulky offenses. Kyurem needs hazard support and appreciates having hazards are on the other side of the field. It also appreciates partners that can weaken steels and waters for it.

Last edited:

Sulo

shifting stars
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
As per recent concerns about rules being put in place to further reinforce set submissions being stagnant throughout a building process + submitting Pokemon on the Viability Rankings, I have changed the OP to refle
If a submission isn't on the VR, then further evidence proving that it can be used in a competitive setting viably must be provided.
This change was made to account for Pokemon being submitted that aren't on the Viability Rankings, but have been proven to at least be somewhat viable in a competitive setting. Multiple people have submitted Pokemon that are unranked, but we have built around them anyways / I have not rejected them as submissions, so I will be adding this rule to account for that.
During the building process, we have the right to change sets except for the original submission/core. Unless absolutely necessary or the person that submitted the Pokemon/core agrees to it, we cannot change the original sets.
This was brought to my attention by WM2N, as they had expressed concerns about their Arctozolt submission from a recent CCAT being changed. Even though we supposedly should not be able to change these sets, we had done so anyways and had infracted what was an already ambiguous rule. Thus, I will try my best to reinforce this to the best of my ability and keep things as consistent as possible.

Sorry for any inconveniences or confusion I may have caused! Happy building! :psyglad:

sealoo

PaulGod
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:ss/weavile:

Weavile @ Groundium Z
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Dig
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Triple Axel

z dig vile has the benefit of smacking a few common checks as well as being a pretty powerful neutral atk when your other 2 are walled, would be cool to see a team around it.

+2 252 Atk Weavile Tectonic Rage (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 104 Def Toxapex: 424-500 (139.4 - 164.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 Atk Weavile Tectonic Rage (160 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: 328-386 (96.1 - 113.1%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Weavile Tectonic Rage (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 628-740 (162.6 - 191.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Weavile Tectonic Rage (160 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Magnezone: 588-692 (208.5 - 245.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Last edited:

Sulo

shifting stars
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
:ss/Weavile: :ss/Tapu-Lele: :ss/Clefable: :ss/Ferrothorn: :ss/Landorus-Therian: :ss/lopunny-mega:

We built around an incredibly offbeat Swords Dance Weavile set. This utilizes Groundium Z instead of the standard Darkinium Z, taking out would-be answers like Toxapex and better deal with bulky Heatran sets. Since this set was worse at breaking through Pokemon it would usually beat at +2, we decided to pair it with Tapu Lele + Ferrothorn. Spikes aid our breaking core pretty well, as these Pokemon need assistance in picking up KOs and wearing down the opposition. Clefable provides ever-valuable utility in providing Stealth Rock and being our primary answer to Pokemon like Mega Lopunny. Ferrothorn patches up our rain matchup, which is what we had focused on here with our lack of answers. Landorus is Landorus, incredibly valuable pivot, entry hazard removal, and is our Mega Scizor check with HP Fire. Mega Lopunny gives us a better matchup into faster threats like Weavile, since Tapu Lele can't beat it when locked into Psychic. It's also an incredibly valuable pivot that makes it easier for our wallbreakers to setup / click moves.

Submissions are open for the new week!​

hidin

What a kind young man
lol
:ss/victini:
:heavy-duty-boots: or :charcoal:or :firium-z:
Victini @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Charcoal / Firium Z
Ability: Victory Star
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Power-Up Punch
- V-create
- Bolt Strike

unstoppable once its sets up and gets under a sub, ohkos or 2hkos everything in the tier at +1 and +2, charcoal can be funny and can give u a low roll to ohko mlatias and a guaranteed ohko (from a 62.5% chance) for garchomp at +2 with v-create after rocks, or can be even more funny and use firium to get the kill instantly

Last edited:
:ss/mew: @ :red_card: / :twisted_spoon: / :mewnium_z: / :icium_z: / :mental_herb: / :lum_berry:

Mew @ Red Card/Twisted Spoon/Mewnium Z/Icium Z/Mental Herb/Lum Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic/Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Spikes

apply pressure w/ np, get walled? apply pressure w/ spikes. somebody tries to defog your spikes away? either kill them w/ +2 psychic/psyshock/ice beam or switch to defiant mon and reap the rewards.

sealoo

PaulGod
:ss/garchomp:

Garchomp @ Normalium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Scale Shot
- Giga Impact

z giga impact gives you a move 50bp stronger than your STAB eq, lets you nuke things like zapdos/glisc/lando that are rolls to die to your scale shot.

the main reason to run this over rockium is the ability to nuke neutral opponents stronger like clef/fini and not let them get off a moonblast on you

Calcs

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 382-450 (96.9 - 114.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 16 Def Tapu Fini: 380-448 (110.4 - 130.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+1 252 Atk Garchomp Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 112+ Def Landorus-Therian: 288-339 (75.3 - 88.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (needs some chip but chipping lando isnt that hard)

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 244 HP / 52 Def Gliscor: 344-405 (97.7 - 115%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 248 HP / 220 Def Zapdos: 394-464 (102.8 - 121.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 200+ Def Rotom-Wash: 311-367 (102.3 - 120.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

also just a quick calc to demonstrate the power of this compared to your eq

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Hippowdon: 283-334 (67.3 - 79.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Breakneck Blitz (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Hippowdon: 378-445 (90 - 105.9%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

Sulo

shifting stars
National Dex Leader
:ss/victini: :ss/rotom-wash: :ss/kartana: :ss/weavile: :ss/clefable: :ss/landorus-therian:

Victini is an infamously powerful Pokemon, but we decided to take that to the next level. The set showcased here takes advantage of Power-Up Punch to make V-create's power skyrocket entirely, taking advantage of checks like Rotom-W and Landorus-T when behind Substitute, throwing off powerful attacks for nearly free. Bolt Strike lets it deal with any bulky Water-type that would attempt to switch in, denying them entirely. Rotom-W gives us sturdier and more direct counterplay to such Water-types and can pivot out on specially defensive walls like Chansey, Ferrothorn, and opposing Rotom-W, either wearing them down or letting Victini take advantage of them. Kartana provides valuable speed control and appreciates how well its checks are pressured with the first two members of the team, further enabling it in cleaning late-game. Weavile gives us a way to deal with Mega Latias, which is a huge roadblock for the team, and revenge kills Garchomp. I had pitched in with Healing Wish Clefable as a means of giving our breakers, mainly Victini and Weavile, a second chance at breaking down the team, especially with how often Victini is clicking Substitute and the chip damage that Weavile takes from entry hazards. Landorus-T is our entry hazard removal, nothing else to really add onto that one.

Submissions are open for the new week!​

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Sub CM Lele
Tapu Lele @ Leftovers / Salac Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock / Stored Power
- Focus Blast / Thunder / Iron Defense
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

You can take advantage of stuff like Heatran switching in and cm on their face. If room wants they can change the spread or the item.

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
Zapdos @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Static
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Volt Switch / Heat Wave

good set that take advantage of a lot of threats, is a good lure to beat stuff that usually abuse zapdos like chomp/glis/rem

Last edited:

hidin

What a kind young man
:ss/zygarde-10%:
Zygarde-10% @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Scale Shot / Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic / Superpower

spikestack with this things is nuts, and tarrows spam makes it even more crazy

Giyu

Tomioka
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
:ss/Tyranitar-Mega:
Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite :Tyranitarite:
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Earthquake / Superpower / Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance

:ss/rotom-heat: @ :electrium-z:

Rotom-Heat @ Electrium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 192 HP / 132 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Nasty Plot
- Pain Split

this mon is honestly kinda underrated, tho i haven't used it much. 184 speed timid lets it outspeed timid tran, 132 spa lets it ohko spdef tran w/ gigavolt havoc, rest is dumped into hp. ttar and gastrodon both see low usage, which means that really the most common thing that takes both your stabs is garchomp, so teammates that pressure garchomp are really appreciated, like weavile, kyurem, lele, or something that lures it, like triple axel mega lopunny, ice beam protgren. also, you will feel the effects of species clause, because man, heattom and washtom form such a nice core otherwise.

Mega Stallwile:
3ani__303-mega__xy.gif

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Def / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Focus Punch
- Play Rough

Pair it with Wish support and stall mons and you get a Stalling Stall Killing team. 88 Speed EVs to outspeed 4 Speed EV Clefable and 144 HP for that nice 69 HP sub (with one hp remaining of course). Play Rough to actually hit Mega Sableye.
Really fun to use a Mawile Stall team :}

(just realized that none of the mons have much synergy with it but I'm leaving this on here anyways)​

Last edited:
:ss/reuniclus: :ss/greninja:
Reuniclus + Greninja.

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam / Hydro Pump
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes / Low Kick / Grass Knot

Reuniclus @ Electrium Z / Fightinium Z
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 168 HP / 92 Def / 204 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest / Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Thunder / Focus Blast
- Recover

Reuniclus Overview: Reuniclus can shut down Corviknight, Tapu Fini, Moltres-Galar, and Toxapex with Z-Thunder, Glowking, Venusaur-Mega, Amoonguss with Psyshock, Magnezone, Heatran, and Ferrothorn with Z-Focus Miss. it is also able to beat stall with its access to Magic Guard and Recover.

Greninja Overview: Greninja's Choice Scarf item helps it against The Tapus its STAB Gunk Shot, Swampert-Mega with Grass Knot, Heatran with Low Kick / Hydro Pump, Garchomp/Lando/Gliscor with Ice Beam, and Tyranitar with Low Kick. The versatility with Greninja makes it confusing for opposing mons that don't predict a scarf.​

Last edited:

sealoo

PaulGod
:ss/landorus-therian:

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe / EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature / Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge / Stealth Rock

This set is very underutilized for how good it still is, obscenely strong breaking potential. I'd show you +2 Skystrike calcs but you know how it goes. I prefer adamant cause 281 already creeps p much everything you want to with some cushion. You could also use the other spread to act better as a pivot whilst creeping things you still want to like offensive Zapdos, Glisc, Fini, Tran, and AV Lele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)