Metagame National Dex AG Metagame Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
An attempt to breathe some life in here.

I'm newish to Nat Dex AG and have been messing with some teams. I've been having trouble figuring out which mega I want to use. Top 3 I want to use/ seem good are

1. M-Banette(Cause I love)
2. M-Khan(seems good and fun)
3. M-Drill(Good ability and attacking stats, terrible Def but seems to hit like a truck)

Thanks for any replies!

Can I say that having a firm end date to the current meta (DLC2) has really killed off interest in the tier in the meantime, let's just flip the switch already... it's hard to want to build for and discuss a tier where the best metagame defining elements are going away soon.

Last edited:

I'm newish to Nat Dex AG and have been messing with some teams. I've been having trouble figuring out which mega I want to use. Top 3 I want to use/ seem good are

3. M-Drill(Good ability and attacking stats, terrible Def but seems to hit like a truck)

Thanks for any replies!
Frankly all of those pokemon are really bad. The Mega Slot in AG has 4 competitors, Mega Rayquaza(Breaker), Mega Gengar(Trapper, Stallbreaker And Wincon), Mega Mewtwo Y (Breaker) and the rare Mega Diancie(defensive support)

Thanks for any replies!
Now, I haven't seen or used M-Banette or M-Drill, but from what can tell, they're both extremely overshadowed and not worth using on any serious team. M-Banette has an extremely high attack, and a great ability, but uses a mega slot, is very slow outside of prankster, and is super frail. Use another prankster pokemon who doesn't take a mega slot. Mega Beedrill has good attack and great speed, but dies from any strong neutral hit, loses to the top 3 pokemon in the tier, (To lazy to do calcs but I'll bet my left kidney and half of my right one drill run won't kill Zacian), and is worse then Zacian is literally every way but 3 speed (Zacian's ability is objectively better too). As for Mega Khan, I've seen him a couple times, but don't really know his niche or how good he is, so all I can do is say that there's really no reason to use him over any of the other megas that are viable. If you want to fuck around and just have fun, then I'm sure they'd work, but if you actually want to win they're not really worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)