my unusual pokemon team V2.0

(version one needed to go into retirement so i made version 2.0)(SORRY ON ANY SPELLING ERRORS)(i remestered my team thanks to the info from you people and thanks for the help)(so far thanks for the advice people,and for the info i have only been using PO insted of smogon)This is my first team on smogon,so if there are any suggestions to make my team better then please tell me.And please dont just click no on the poll beacuse you dont like a pokemon on the team or your a troll,beacuse as a quote by some person goes "If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Team Dragonsoul-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
____
____

IamTheHeavy (Agirudaa) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Energy Ball
- Bug Buzz
- Spikes
- Hidden Power [Ground]

This thing is for setting up spikes and destroying the other lead.Beacuse he is the Heavy(you get a cookie if you get the referance).He sets up spikes and then goes on to destroy with stab Bug Buzz,Energy ball,and Hp Ground for Heatrans.He also help for a good combination with my magmazone and my garydos.He can cover starmie,outspeed and destroy weavile sometimes but if it outspeeds he can still just hang on with sash,and destroy lead-rans.This one can take out magor threats,and can stop jadura in the middle of its sweeping track.Not to menchion hes also a ninja.

Darkness (Blaziken) (F) @ Wide Lens
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Blaze Kick
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge

This blaziken is for well pretty much kicking ass and taking names(sorry for language).I can come in and revenge or set up on something when they switch out,wither way this blaziken is powerful.I boosted its speed over attack beacuse i wanted that allready decent speed stat before it gets raised even higher then that,for a high speed stat and a high attack stat that can go and destroy anything pretty much.But if thing comes in then it can have plus 1 allready and could destroy a sand throw doryuuzu easely with hi-jump kick with has 100 accuracy with wide lense.

DrillDozerJr (Rhydon) (M) @ Evolution Stone
Trait: Lightningrod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Megahorn
- Rock Blast
- Drill Liner
- Ice Punch

DrillDozer found a Ryperior and had a kid,the kids name is DrillDozerJr.He is like a what i looking for in a wall with the attack of a sweeper,sorta.Well for one he can cover eletric with his typing,he can cover dark types with megahorn,he can cover ice with rock blast,he has drill liner over earthquake for the crit(trust me this drill liner has saved me to many times to count),and Ice punch for dragons and ground types.He also has the evolutionary stone(when i was writing this i thought mayby gligar but hes lame XD).

Sharpie Ex. (Latias) (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 192 SDef / 64 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

I was suggested to change Oobemu to rankarusu but i decided to go with latias for its restances and higher speed,Then also im not the person just to stall and stall untill the foe is defeated.Well this latias is a specs one,with my own touch.I pretty much am using the same ev's and moves as my Oobemu,but instead of shadow ball i have draco metor and instead of 64 hp ev's i have 64 speed ev's.So this latias can outspeed some things and get off massive damage with specs.Not to menchion draco metor dose allot without specs,but with specs it could probally 1HKO about everything execpt for mayby stuff that is set up or has massive sp.defense or resits it X4.

WalkMan (Magnezone) @ Balloon
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 76 HP / 36 Def / 252 SAtk / 36 SDef / 108 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Explosion
- Volt Change
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

My Magnezone is for damaging pokemon and then if they are switching or are trying to set up you can just toxic them and then they may have to switch out(espically if its a blissy) and it helps with other steel types with magnet pull and can come in and take out Nattori with just 1 Hp fire and if all else fails then i can just go and explode with explosion to get off some damage inseted of dieing without giving off any more.Then it can also toxic then switch out to my rhyorn to toxic stall.

Cuddles (Gyarados) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 58 Spd
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail

This is Cuddles,he is replacing my feraligatr,and now he is 2 times more win with intimidate and leftovers.As you can see i decided to give him 200 hp evs and 58 speed evs,i did this beacuse i wanted to give it some bulk.He can still take out other pokemon just like normal garydos but he can take some more hits compared to normal garydos,and i gave him dragontail to switch him in and when they switch to something to counter cuddles then i dragon tail them out of there.So cuddles is a good combo with Walkman actually,Walkman can toxic them and garydos can swap them out building up toxic damage.
Weaknesses:Doryuuzu - he can sorta be stopped by my rhydon,or at least i hope

At first when i made this team i wanted to use a magmazone on a team so i did.

Then i needed something to cover Magnezone fire weakness so i added Blaziken

Then i needed to pokemon another pokemon to take out ground types so i added dory

Then i started looking for pokemon to cover another weakness,fighing to i added a psychic

Then i had a weakness to jadora coming in this team so i chose to cover it some with bug

Then i needed a water type to cover the final of my weaknesses so i added Garydos as the last

Then I needed a better lead so i flip-flopped

Then i realised i had made some mistakes while making this team,and i made adjustments

Team Members In The Bench:

DragonMist19 (Feraligatr) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 204 HP / 255 Atk / 16 Def / 32 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Then last but not least the final member on my team,wich is a D.D.-er.(wich i prefer over the life orb/encurage set)Even though this one has less overall power at the biggining it can stand its ground and hit its foes hard with stab and power.Also this feraligatr has a impish nature instead of a hardy nature,wich will help with its dudt of a sweeper/sorta a wall.Then there is still the fact wich feraligatr is epic win.I almost forgot to mention that it has Leftovers to restore some Hp inbewteen turns.

(Tyranitar) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spd
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Even though now my t-tar is more prone to fighting type moves it still is very bulky and can do some good damage is i can play my cards right.Then i can restore do some more damage with life orb,but i will never forget how i sorta made the sash-tar.R.I.P sash-tar even though you would have just survived with your sash.Now this t-tar can do the same thing as scarf-tar but way better(and without the sash).
Weakness + resistance chart:

0%:
Electric:Rhydon
Poison:Magnezone
Ground:Gyarados,Latias

25%:
Poison:Rhydon
Flying:Magnezone
Bug:Blaziken
Steel:Magnezone

50%:
Normal:Magnezone,Rhydon
Fire:Rhydon,Blaziken,Gyarados,Latias
Water:Gyarados,Latias
Electric:Latias,Magnezone
Grass:Blaziken,Latias,Agillder,Magnezone
Ice:Blaziken,Magnezone
Fighting:Agillder,Latias,Gyarados
Ground:Agillder
Flying:Rhydon
Psychic:Latias,Magnezone
Bug:Gyarados,Magnezone
Rock:Rhydon,Magnezone
Ghost:Magnezone
Dragon:Magnezone
Dark:Blaziken,Magnezone
Steel:Blaziken,Gyarados

100%:
Normal:Blaziken,Gyarados,Latias,Agillder
Water:Magnezone,Agillder
Electric:Blaziken,Agillder
Grass:Gyarados
Ice:Agillder,Gyarados
Fighting:Blaziken
Poison:Blaziken,Gyarados,Latias,Agillder
Psychic:Rhydon,Gyarados,Agillder
Bug:Rhydon,Agillder
Rock:Blaziken,Latias
Ghost:Rhydon,Blaziken,Gyarados,Agillder
Dragon:Rhydon,Blaziken,Gyarados,Agillder
Dark:Rhydon,Gyarados,Agillder
Steel:Latias,Agillder

200%:
Fire:Magnezone,Agillder
Water:Blaziken
Ice:Rhydon,Latias
Fighting:Rhydon,Magnezone
Ground:Rhydon,Blaziken
Flying:Blaziken,Agillder
Psychic:Blaziken
Bug:Latias
Rock:Gyarados,Agillder
Ghost:Latias
Dragon:Latias
Dark:Latias
Steel:Rhydon

400%:
Water:Rhydon
Electric:Gyarados
Grass:Rhydon
Ground:Magnezone

Please comment on any suggestions
(please note im not the best at building teams and this is my first post ever on smogon)

Poor latias :/
Being used as a worse version of her brother...

I recommend you switch specs latias for specs latios, since the latter has significantly more special attack and it crushes things with draco meteor.

Poor latias :/
Being used as a worse version of her brother...

I recommend you switch specs latias for specs latios, since the latter has significantly more special attack and it crushes things with draco meteor.
The reason i use latias is beacuse of the fact i wanted spical attack and spical defense

Your Latias: 301/--/196/350/344/272(outsped by neutral base 90's max investment)
My Latios: 301/--/196/350/285/330(Outspeeds max + base 100's)

EV's: Timid 216SpA /116SpD /176Spe

Really though you should use the standard Latios, Timid 4 HP/252 SpA /252 Spe,
but this other way has *some* SpD and won't get outsped by lucario UGH.This is because specs latios is made to hit things,and kill them, before it gets hit itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)