My second attempt at a half decent competitive team.

My second attempt at building a competitive team, if anyone could rate it I would appreciate it very much.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 36 Def / 252 HP / 220 SDef
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
Chansey is able to take special and physical hits extremely well with only one weakness, it has immunity to ghost types and can pass wishes to the rest of the team to keep them in fighting condition. It can also toxic stall if it needs to

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / null Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Being part steel type, Bronzong resists the fighting type attacks aimed at Chansey, it has great coverage , a stab move and is able to set up stealth rocks. Its weaknesses are covered by Jellicent.

UJelly? (Jellicent) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SDef
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Jellicent is an excellent Pokemon to round off my defensive core, it has dual stab attacks, resists everything that Bronzong is weak to and is able to switch in to fighting attacks aimed at Chansey with the added bonus of being able to use will o wisp to cripple physical attackers.

My defensive core is able to resist or at worst sponge every attack type in the game whilst also being able to heal, use entry hazards and cripple most physical attackers

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Landorus T has great coverage, a stab attack in the form of EQ and is able to revenge kill extremely well and has the added bonus of intimidate, between Landorus and Starmie I am able to deal decent damage to everything. This pokemon is great for keeping the momentum of the game in my favour with the use of uturn.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
Starmie was chosen for its great coverage, high speed and special attack and ability to rapid spin. It can switch into attacks that Landorus is weak to and vise versa.i chose to run psyshock on this set as it is the only way I am able to deal super effective damage to fighting types.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Protect
Umbreon was added for the sake of type coverage and the added bonus of having a second Pokemon that can use wish in case Chansey gets taken out. Umbreon is also able to heal status ailments with heal bell and deal damage with foul play. I also use it to scout with Protect. Umbreon is able to take special attacks quite well as an added bonus.

Between all the pokemon on this team I am able to resist damage from every type in the game and also deal at least neutral damage to all types.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)