My new suggestion for the Hindi room on PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suggestion for the hindi room that we have pokemon quizzes in the language hindi. This will make it more challenging for pokemon fans. I think this will liven up the hindi room as it dead a lot of the time so i think this would be a good activity for all hindi speakers and PS players.

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have a suggestion for the hindi room that we have pokemon quizzes in the language hindi. This will make it more challenging for pokemon fans. I think this will liven up the hindi room as it dead a lot of the time so i think this would be a good activity for all hindi speakers and PS players.
Hey Siddharth, Pokemon Showdown suggestions don't belong here, try the Suggestions thread in the Pokemon Showdown subforum.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why don't you just talk to the room owners in the hindi room? I can guarantee that 0 people from the hindi room will even see this suggestion, even if you suggested it in the PS! suggestions thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)