SS OU My first team (double battle - sandstorm) pretty bad but at least it has dunsparce

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my really rushed late night team, seems decent as long as landorus gets a swords dance of.

Dunsparce@Leftovers
Naive nature & Serene grace ability
Moveset:
Glare
Stealth rock
Air slash
Endeavor

Ferrothorn@Rocky helmet
Gentle nature & Iron barbs ability
Moveset:
Gyro ball
Leech seed
Bullet seed Protect

Tyranitar@Smooth rock
Sassy nature & Sand stream ability
Moveset:
Stone edge
Iron defence
Thunder fang
Payback

Landorus(normal form)@Figy berry
Naive nature & Sand force ability
Moveset:
U-turn
Rock slide
Sand tomb
Swords Dance

Palossand@Absorb bulb
Lonely nature & Water compaction ability
Moveset:
Shadow ball
Shore up
Scorching Sands
Sandstorm

Relicanth@Hard Stone
Naive nature & Rock head ability
Moveset:
Liquidation
Head Smash
Endure
Flail

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hi tobylarone46, welcome to Smogon and to competitive Pokemon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide full sets (including EV spreads) and at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and sets, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)