My first RMT! (a UU Beta Team)

I would recommend you:
  1. Substituting Giga Drain with Earth Power for : Magnezone, Metagross, Aggron, Delphox, Drapion and I guess Empoleon as well.
  2. Did you considered running Heal Bell on Vaporeon for statuses? I mean with Amoonguss and Slowking / Slowbro running around, you might get screwed over sometimes.
  3. Not many set up sweepers lurk in UU imo, so how about running Roar instead of Ice Beam on Nidoqueen?
  4. You seem to lack a special wall (and if you lose any of your revenge killers it might cost you)
  5. You need a spinner / defogger. How about Mega Blastoise or Zapdos?
That's all from me. I hope I helped! :]

Great idea! But who would I switch itfor
I would assume the empty slot in your team. Update the OP maybe? If not, then whatever you replaced Mega-Medicham with.

I would recommend you:
  1. Substituting Giga Drain with Earth Power for : Magnezone, Metagross, Aggron, Delphox, Drapion and I guess Empoleon as well.
  2. Did you considered running Heal Bell on Vaporeon for statuses? I mean with Amoonguss and Slowking / Slowbro running around, you might get screwed over sometimes.
  3. Not many set up sweepers lurk in UU imo, so how about running Roar instead of Ice Beam on Nidoqueen?
  4. You seem to lack a special wall (and if you lose any of your revenge killers it might cost you)
  5. You need a spinner / defogger. How about Mega Blastoise or Zapdos?
That's all from me. I hope I helped! :]
Literally all of this either me, or someone else in the thread has already stated.

The thing with replacing ice beam for roar is that means I am missing a key attack typing that can destroy specific walls like gligar. My special wall is escavalier who takes anything well minus a fire attack. I will update the OP soon, sorry I haven't done so yet. Blastoise will probably become a thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)