MY first competitive pokemon team. Help!

Hello everyone! This is my first attempt at making a competitive team. Since this is my first competitive Pokemon team I tried to stick to the basic, 1 lead, 2 sweepers, 2 walls , 1 support.

so my Pokemon are:

Omastar

Shell armor
focus sash

toxic spikes ( thinking of switching for a non hazard move)
spikes
stealth rocks
surf

Omastar would be my lead, I would try to set up the most hazards possible, before I die, the focus sash would allow me to set up at least 1 hazard.

Milotic

leftovers
Marvel Scale

Toxic
Recover
Surf
Ice beam

Milotic would be my special wall, She would hit foes hard due to her high special attack, and she could also toxic then stall the other Pokemon to death with recover.

Rhyperior

leftovers
Rock head

Toxic
Dig
Stone Egde
Protect

Rhyperior would be my physical wall, He would hit hard with Stone Edge due to its STAB and high attack, he could also Toxic then stall with protect and dig.

Alakazam

Life orb
Syncronize

Psychic
Shadow ball
Recover
Energy ball

Alakazam would be my special sweeper, he can out speed most things and has a high Special attack and the life orb would boost that even more and he could recover his health lost by the life orb with recover.

Ursaring

Flame orb
Guts

Close Combat
Facade
Crunch
Swords Dance

Ursaring would be my physical sweeper, he has a high attack, Guts + Flame orb + Facade would hit anything really hard and swords dance would increase his attack even further.

Clefable

Leftovers
Magic Guard

Wish
Thunder wave
Seismic Toss
Encore

Clefable would be my support, she could paralyze Pokemon my sweepers cannot out speed, she could wish pass if one of my Pokemon have low health, she could also Encore the enemy in a move that does not deal damaged so I can have a same switch.

Thanks for reading!!! All harsh criticism is welcome.
:G

Your team is grass and fighting weak. I recommend using the Marriland Team Builder. As far as the team is concerned, dig can be taken advantage of. Use Earthquake on Rhyperior instead. Milotic unnecessarily creates a grass weakness and therefore should be replaced with Regice in my opinion. Try using this set:

Regice@Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD
Moves:
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave/ Toxic
Seismic Toss/ Protect

BoltBeam coverage hits everything in the game neutrally. Thunder wave for crippling effects and seismic toss for consistent damage or classic toxic stall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)