VGC My favorite sun team

First, sorry for my english, i’m using Google translade because I am brasillian. I creste thia team wanting to play with calyrex ice and sun In The sane team! I know, The combination its a little bit stranger, but, here’s The team
https://pokepast.es/d64bcf20a35eca06

Im new here, I dont know put sprites of Pokémon here, but whatever. my team is compound by:

Torkoal @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 116 HP / 212 Def / 140 SpA / 40 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Eruption
- Earth Power
- Burning Jealousy
- Protect
I choose torkoal here because I have uses my restricted legendary on calyrex-Ice, an he’s pretty bulky, and can menace
amoonguss and regieleki on The return

Venusaur-Gmax @ Coba Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
Gigantamax: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
- Earth Power

venusaur g-max here it’s The Classic sun speed control with a thunderous spA, he is a very good check to kyogre and xerneas.

Regieleki @ Light Clay
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 228 HP / 28 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Eerie Impulse

Regieleki is on The team cause he put screens and it’s fast enought to leave in the range of venom: thundurus assault vest and tornadoes tailwind and broke whimsimcott sash’s

Mimikyu @ Mental Herb
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 76 HP / 180 Atk / 252 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough
- Protect

Mimikyu! Its my main trick room seter and The principal partner of calyrex, i choose play rough and shadow sneak thinking on calyrex shadow and play rough To incineroar check and menace palkia afete spacial rend

Calyrex-Ice @ Life Orb
Ability: As One (Glastrier)
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Glacial Lance
- High Horsepower
- Protect
- Close Combat

Calyrex is The trick room sweeper, it’s The main core of The team, and have covareges

Charizard-Gmax @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Solar Power
Gigantamax: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Protect

And The final mon, charizard g-max
represents a great response to intimidates, calyrex ice, from outspeed no zapdos and kyogre, in fact, an ace

if your using calyrex ice with mimikyu, then you would usually have weakness policy, but if you dont want to use that then i reccomend replacing mimikyu for porygon2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)