My "Chaos" Team

How will you rate my team on a scale of 10?

• Below 3: needs critical improvement

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 3 to 7: average but deserves more improvement

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Above 7: very good

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
LOL, it seems I have problems with each of my Pokemon!

Scizor:
my lead, and used as others generally use a Banded Scizor lead. Although there is still some fear in me regarding this. I mean if the opponent seems to be a Politoed lead, I immediately switch my lead to an electric mover though Scizor lead can handle this. Is it normal or I overdo things?

Additionally, I keep on using my Scizor repeatedly in battles, I mean, I don't fear it that way. However, my Scizor always seems to disappoint me. It cannot be faster, it doesn't deliver so much super-effectiveness, etc. It is not productive bar sometimes when accidentally it eats up large health of opponent leads (or even OHKOes it and continues its spree till the next opponent). Can you explain this behaviour? I need tips on Banded Scizor lead...

Hellstorme~ (Scizor) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Tyranitar: my weather inducer. I induce the weather for no extensive interest, it is simply to ruin others' weathers and use Tyranitar's decent attack and defensive stance. Moreover, I named it Choicepower just to trick opponents >.>

I think keeping a weather inducer helps get me more out of the battle. It becomes a sweeper under Sandstorm. However, sometimes it irritates me too. For example, when the opponent is actually a sand benefiting agent and strong. There seems to be no cure to this one though. Moreover, my team lacks a good Water counter and Tyranitar hates it. Please help if you can...

Choicepower~ (Tyranitar) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spd
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Latios: replaced my former Latias. I needed some heavy hard-hitting offence rather than stable and stalled CM-Sweep. I am looking forward to replace Latios, and maybe you can point out with whom to replace Latios.

I use Latios explicitly and send it in any time of the day (of the battle to be precise). Instead of the more robust set including Draco Meteor and Thunder, I still go with a stable set. Nevertheless, Latios never actually "terrorsweeps"...

Terrorsweep~ (Latios) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Surf

Ferrothorn: simply for stalling and eating damageable attacks. I was frustrated when I saw them damaging me heavy. Ferrothrorn can be deployed mostly any time. Moreover, it helps set up, stall and irritate the foe, and I love that. Though that never means I do not look for a better replacement. For example, I even tried a Rotom-W and Alakazam at this place due to their strategies.

I am free to run any set for my thorny little staller, am inexperienced in good Ferrothrorn stall, and want to learn more of this. I want to stall them to end, my opponents! So please leave a few tips - precautions, usage, anything - and take this one compulsory.

Blastall~ (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball
- Ingrain (what shout I replace it with?)

Jellicent: to cover Fire and Ice weaknesses. I have not included Shadow Ball because that is useless. I really needed this counter-attacking bulk. Moreover, instead of burning, I went with poisoning them badly, that is okay, right?

Also, I preferred Surf over Scald for the slightly more power (Surf vs. Scald is like 142 vs. 120 power). Now my Jellicent works fine on the team, is immune to Normal attacks, and weak to very few which are rare. I don't need to specify anything more for Doomwreck~.

Doomwreck~ (Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Surf
- Giga Drain
- Toxic
- Ice Beam

Garchomp: my late game sweeper. I think I can replace Fire Fang with something more productive. In addition, I preferred Dual Chop over Outrage, was that right?

I cannot say anything more on Garchomp. I send it in when someone is OHKOed and I want revenge killing, however, my Earthsweep~ lets me down most of the times. One thing it never lets me down is probably hunting down Dragons - mostly on revenge kill turns. It has better stats than Salamence so I preferred it.

Earthsweep~ (Garchomp) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 Def / 240 Spd
- Outrage
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge​

Last edited:

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Add more descriptions. Now. At least 3 lines. It looks like a solid team. 3 Dragons, but that can be fixed. I'm looking forward to this.

Am I the only person that reads the rules?

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Lengthen Garchomp's a bit more. Anyway, onto the team. You have two Fire weaknesses (both x4) and 3 Ice weakness. I'd add a Jellicent in Hydreigon's spot. It counters both types. Also, don't run 252 Attack on Ferrothorn. Run some Def EVs. Don't run Ingrain, either. You can't switch out and it leaves them free to set up all over you. I'll add more when I get to a computer.

I'm assuming that this is for Gen 5? I have a feeling Magnezone can come in on Scizor and Ferrothorn and OHKO with HP Fire. Also Mamoswine could probably do some damage against your team.

Everything done, Tail Wail.
Yes, of course it is Gen 5, Green. Moreover, Magnezone can do that to any Steel, now that does not mean I will look out for that! If the opponent is a Salamence, with a Magnezone in store, then I'm cautious. Plus my Scizor has Superpower to beat it, only problem is with Ferrothorn.

Wow dude, that's a lot of sweepers!!!!
I would recommend a regi- (I personally really like regirock) as a physical wall, and your ingrain on ferrothorn is gonna have to be a bullet seed or other type of grass attack! Although you could try Giga Drain, I'm not sure if ferrothorn even comes with that!

interesting to note is that a Kyurem-B, Breloom, Ferrothorn team would reck it with other support to set up a Kyurem Choice-Band kill, especially if they all have a trap ability like Shadow tag or Arena Trap...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)