Polibo (Politoed) @ Eject Button
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Perish Song
- Rain Dance
- Toxic
Polibo is the rain setter. The layout is simple. Hydro Pump for STAB, which is also boosted by Drizzle, Perish Song to stop Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, or other boost sweepers cold, Rain Dance (the most unusual move on the set) works to win the weather war against Ninetales, Tyranitar, and Abomasnow, and Toxic to spread Poison everywhere alongside Plinky.

Oz (Dragonite) @ Dragon Gem
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 12 SAtk / 244 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Hurricane
- Dragon Claw
Oz, The Great and Powerful, is the main attacker on this team. Dragon Dance for the Attack and Speed boost, Outrage to punch holes in anything, ESPECIALLY when boosted by Dragon Gem. Hurricane is Oz's other STAB move, which is a always hit in rain, and Dragon Claw for another Dragon STAB, but only use it after Outrage, so that you don't waste the Dragon Gem.

MetalShell (Forretress) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP/ 4 Atk
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
MetalShell, is my spinner/hazard setter/pivot for my team. Radin Spin is for getting rid of hazards, like Stealth Rock and Spikes. Then, I can set up Spikes and Stealth Rock. and Finally Volt Switch out when the time need be. Leftovers I picked to increase his spin time, and also it has worked to a better effect than other items.

Plinky (Blissey) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
Plinky, is a special wall. She can dispatch Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Scizor, Breloom and Forretress with Fire Blast, and hit anything not named Heatran decently with Ice Beam. Toxic is to spread Poison and to have some stall wars with. Soft-Boiled is for recovery, obviously. Leftovers is the best item, to make it so Toxic isnt as threaten Plinky can truly stall anything, execpt maybe opposing Blissey, which can be dealt with by the next Pokemon.
Bronyta (Keldeo) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Secret Sword
- Close Combat
- Bounce
Bronyta works to try and outspeed everything and slap it hard. Aqua Tail is a very powerful Water STAB move thta hits everything hard. Secret Sword and Close Combat work together to OHKO Ferrothorn and, Blissey, respectively. Bounce works against Breloom, but that really Plazma's job, and telegraphing it is easy.

Plazma (Rotom-Wash) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Signal Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Thunderbolt
Plazma murders unprepared teams. Signal Beam deals with those ever annoying psychic types. Hydro Pump to break through everything in rain, Pain Split for recovery, and Thunderbolt for Electric STAB. He breaks through team weakened by Oz, Bronyta, and Plinky and takes care of the rest. He is.... THE MURDEROUS WASHING MACHINE!!!!!!!

Thanx for making it to the end of this RMT, and please leave some suggestions for my team.
-SGX15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)