Metagame Multibility

so is it just me, or does malamar seem like they could be really good in this om? i feel like nobody knows that malamar is allowed because contrary is restricted, but if somebody could make a malamar set, i could see it maybe being good against a lot of common stuff

Regenerator Phys Def Landorus-T can switch in unless you're running glaciate
Regenerator Sp Def Tyranitar takes 2 focus blasts unless you're max SpA
Slowbro flat out lives 2 bolt strikes
Primordial Sea Zapdos can take anything Victini goes for and Roost the damage off, although it is a very close range on psychic if fully invested
Thanks! There are some problems tho. Regenerator is restricted. The other problem is that barely living is not exactly the best check, especially if hazards are not even taken into account as far as I can tell. I search for a check that does the job with ease. Blissey +1 does not really cut it versus v-create either as it seems unfortunately. Victini remains my biggest threat for now.
Edit: Also in terms of slowbro, a special invested victini can ezly run thunder due to victory star. If it is bolt strike then it can also just u-turn out for some more damage that in combination probably forces a slack off more often than you want.
Edit: I also am not the biggest fan of ttar. Besides the fighting weakness it is also kinda screwed versus primordial sea / desolate land or at least it cannot do what it wants to do here, which is a quite common scenario.
Edit: Tho I guess that simply comes with mold breaker + insane movepool. Not much way around there. Seems like my first work around approach is the most viable here and simply do not prepare for victini. You cannot really counter everything with one team anyway except with stall maybe. Instead just go for plays, predictions and prayers.
Edit: About lando-t, phys def becomes kinda weak against blue flare instead. Spdef becomes kinda weak versus v-create. It is not exactly the most reliable counter either imo.

Last edited:

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Thanks! There are some problems tho. Regenerator is restricted. The other problem is that barely living is not exactly the best check, especially if hazards are not even taken into account as far as I can tell. I search for a check that does the job with ease. Blissey +1 does not really cut it versus v-create either as it seems unfortunately. Victini remains my biggest threat for now.
Regenerator is only restricted with the golisopod line abilities.

Regenerator is only restricted with the golisopod line abilities.
I ment to say you can only run 2 regenerators, which makes things difficult, because many checks want it.
Edit: I phrased that badly. I should have said, abilities are restricted to 2.

Last edited:
so is it just me, or does malamar seem like they could be really good in this om? i feel like nobody knows that malamar is allowed because contrary is restricted, but if somebody could make a malamar set, i could see it maybe being good against a lot of common stuff
I doubt it since it has a weaker Knock Off and has to play in a meta with much stronger Pokemon. There isn’t a whole lot that can synergise with Contrary anyways. You then have to deal with Prankster Haze, Priority Leech Life, and having the defensive profile of a sticker on your Iphone, attempting to use it will be too much work for something that can do its job better.

I doubt it since it has a weaker Knock Off and has to play in a meta with much stronger Pokemon. There isn’t a whole lot that can synergise with Contrary anyways. You then have to deal with Prankster Haze, Priority Leech Life, and having the defensive profile of a sticker on your Iphone, attempting to use it will be too much work for something that can do its job better.
Ahem, Neutralizing Gas... Seriously though, that should have been mentioned in the post. It completely shuts down Contrary and just straight up removes its effects, making the mon you play it with completely unable to setup. There is also Victini but Contrary is banned on it for reasons you know why.

Ahem, Neutralizing Gas... Seriously though, that should have been mentioned in the post. It completely shuts down Contrary and just straight up removes its effects, making the mon you play it with completely unable to setup. There is also Victini but Contrary is banned on it for reasons you know why.
Neutralizing Gas is restricted to the Weezing line only, so it’s almost never seen. So what exactly is your point?

Regenerator Phys Def Landorus-T can switch in unless you're running glaciate
Regenerator Sp Def Tyranitar takes 2 focus blasts unless you're max SpA
Slowbro flat out lives 2 bolt strikes
Primordial Sea Zapdos can take anything Victini goes for and Roost the damage off, although it is a very close range on psychic if fully invested
I guess a combination of phys def lando-t regenerator and e.g. blissey dauntless shield does well enough actually. It also seems cool versus other mixed attackers like lando-i. Just have to be a little bit careful about glaciate as you mentioned, tho that would result in a spa invested set which makes a potentional v-create in a mixed set less threatening unless it is some weird max spa max atk, which is very unlikely. And otherwise pay attention to e.g. superpower of lando-i which could be a little bit scary for blissey I guess as well as max spa psychic for lando-t, tho lando-i has not the best movepool for max atk sets which makes at least superpower a little bit less threatening with blissey dauntless shield. Thanks again for pointing out the sets!

Updated team:

https://pokepast.es/8ab946d34c4fa2ac

Pex volt absorb can be swapped out for the old mamo thick fat, regenerator, max hp in order to check leki refrigerate. Mamo hits very hard which is nice. Pex is more reliable as a trade.
Edit: I guess blissey with dauntless shield already checks leki very well, which means volt absorb pex / regenerator mamo are not necessarily needed. However, blissey does not stop volt switch, which is still annoying.
Edit:
Goodra @ Primordial Sea
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Thunder
- Toxic
- Rest

Alternative version:

https://pokepast.es/e2d8566d577e0c0b

I wanted to have an alternative version without leki, as most teams prepare for it. So I gave lando-t defog to replace the rapid spin and swapped pex for swampert regenerator to check leki and to use it for rocks instead of lando-t. Leki is still good tho, especially special offensive + explosion and rapid spin.
At the same time I wanted to use rain raikou again, but realised why I use heatran, because flash fire counters opposing weather balls. So I moved to dry skin heliolisk in the rain instead, which counters opposing weather balls too and can abuse thunder + surf in the rain. Seemed like a funny set to me. It can run Focus Blast to hit e.g. ferro. Or you do not risk the accuary but run volt switch and glare instead and just switch against such walls.
Edit: Either heliolisk or heatran can be swapped out for prankster levitate g-weezing if a decent haze user is needed in the the stead of pex and two weather ball checks are not necessarily needed.
Weezing-Galar @ prankster
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Sludge Bomb
- Haze
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Last edited:
this team isn't perfect but it's working alright for me.
also aaaay can we get stamina restricted. if speed boost is, why isn't stamina? body press hits like a TRUCK

regieleki.gif
3ani__787__sm.gif
3ani__706__xy.gif
3ani__758__sm.gif
3ani__242__xy.gif
3ani__681-shield__xy.gif

https://pokepast.es/403197c3011e2a0c

Regieleki @ Transistor + Levitate
Inspired by the Air Balloon Wonder Guard pure-Elecs of Hackmons, but with a Speed twist using Electro Ball.

Pros: Sweep potential w/ Rapid Spin + Electro Ball, two 30% para moves for extra Electro Ball damage, hazard clearing (with benefits), no weaknesses, Transistor + high Speed + opp para = very powerful Electro Ball
Cons: Low HP + no healing moves, no "more Speed = more power" moves OTHER than Electro Ball (making this tactic impossible on Ground + Volt Absorb/Lightning Rod/Motor Drive), Speed Boost/Swift Swim/etc. restricted

Tapu Bulu @ Grassy Surge + Triage
Standard Triage Bulu.

Pros: mmm tasty priority horn leech. People neglect Sap Sipper, power boost on Horn Leech from terrain and/or Swords Dance, good Ground + Water check, Close Combat sweeping potential, Leech Seed immunity, Dragon immunity
Cons: Easily OHKO'd by Poison, Flying, and Fire, may easily lose terrain to other terrain abilities, Sap Sipper

Goodra @ Hydration + Primordial Sea
Standard Primordial Goodra, with extra range built in. Offensive moves can be switched around.

Pros: Wide range, BEEF, instant 100% heal with Rest, Hydro Pump weather boosted, no-miss Thunder, paralyze potential, Flying and Dragon check w/ Ice Beam (Flyings often run Volt Absorb/Motor Drive/Lightning Rod and won't expect Ice)
Cons: Slow, multi-hit Ice attacks kill it swiftly, low Def, unable to use Fire-type attacks, no STAB, Flash Fire

Salazzle @ Corrosion + Merciless
Standard Corrosion + Merciless Salazzle.

Pros: Screw ya'll Poison immunities! Poison-and-crit, Steel check, Sturdy check (assuming no Magic Guard or Bounce)
Cons: Magic Guard, Magic Bounce (esp when combo'd w/ Corrosion), low HP, only Fire STAB

Blissey @ Natural Cure + Regenerator
Standard Regen Blissey. Flamethrower can be swapped for Seismic Toss.

Pros: Heal Blissey + party both w/ Wish + Regen, damage sponge, Aromatherapy in case of Soundproof (assuming you're using it), Steel check, Ghost check
Cons: Fighting, subpar Sp Atk, Flash Fire, low Def, only one attacking move, Sacred Sword

Aegislash @ Stance Change + Regenerator
Versatile stat raise check and quick damage, with less of the hassle of Aegislash-Blade's low Def getting in the way.

Pros: Normal check, Blissey check, Def/SpDef/Evasion raise check, priority Ghost check w/ STAB, King's Shield to keep Attack-raising at bay, quick switching to regain precious health, great combo'd w/ Wish Blissey
Cons: Fire, Ghost, Queenly Majesty, low Shadow Sneak damage, no stat boosting

I always like to experiment with some of the never used mons on meta too try, with the twist that the om provides, if they can get better. That's why i founded this Drampa set, and its very good and works for me.

Drampa @ Prankster
Ability: Berserk
EVs: 212 HP / 64 Def / 232 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Calm Mind
- Nature Power
- Fire Blast/Shadow Ball

400 SpA PRIORITY 1 TRI-ATTACK from prankster nature power is nuts. With the berserk boost with prankster roost and calm minds to tank hits is amazing. It can deal with blacephalon, with a couple of boosts can handle all the meta even Blissey, paired with a status healer is very nice. Sadly it gets ruined by Lele or Zam with P-Surge blocking priority and negating the nature power boosts but in some situations it can keep calm minding and roosting until terrain ends. Taunt and dark types are the worst for drampa, but they arent seen too often on this meta.
Fire Blast works on my team, but it has a lot of coverage. You just have to found what other move can function for you (Ex: Shadow Ball for Blacep/Aegislash, Ice Beam for Goodra, Energy Ball, Tbolt and Surf are good coverage too)
Other things to have in mind is that it wont tank very well any SE moves like Lele Moonblast or Body Press. You may want to change the EVs spread in order to tank hits

tumblr_p38j9xCJtm1v68t0mo3_400.gif

Always remember, the weaker ones could be the strongest!

Last edited:
Heres some pretty Nice sets not the best but enjoyed them so far:

reuniclus.png

Reuniclus @ Dauntless Shield
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast

Pretty scary combo right here stored power stab + massive health and bulk with dauntless shield and calm mind makes it a force to be reckoned with.
blaziken.png

Blaziken @ Magic Guard
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Flare Blitz
- Protect

Now that blaziken got access to Magic guard, it can now stop burning itself with flarebllitz and turn into a fried chicken, Magic Guard also grants him a no recoil high jump kick and immunity to hazards making this a worthy ability for blaziken
zapdos.png

Zapdos @ NoGuard
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Zap Cannon
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Heat Wave

Another chicken i have found fun playing with no guard just gives zapdos a lot of benefits having acces to zap cannon and a no miss hurricanne sand stream users like the hippo can now be punished.

I have fun with it and hope you do too

A funny alternative to prankster haze pex is g-weezing if you do not want to sacrifice the regenerator slot, but gain a levitate as a trade which is quite decent with the poison typing. However pain split is less reliable than recover tho it can deal decent damage if hp is not invested e.g. in a def spdef max set.

Weezing-Galar @ prankster
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Sludge Bomb
- Haze
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
Edit: Alternatively max out spa instead of def, as def is already quite high naturally and the increased damage in strange steam could potentially come in handy, in which case flamethrower is also decent instead of toxic / wisp.

Last edited:
Blaziken @ Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Flare Blitz
- Protect

Now that blaziken got access to Magic guard, it can now stop burning itself with flarebllitz and turn into a fried chicken, Magic Guard also grants him a no recoil high jump kick and immunity to hazards making this a worthy ability for blaziken
That reminded me of a Protective Pads Blaziken set someone made a video about way back that used reversal, so I made this.
Blaziken @ Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Reversal
- Endure
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
This is the upgraded version. This version of Blaziken is a side grade of that set you posted, having a stronger 100% accurate STAB at the cost of being more susceptible to priority. It's better than the Protective Pads version due to the fact that Magic Guard protects against hazards in the cases you switch out, status effects, weather, and also lets you use Flare Blitz.
This might be much harder since Triage and Prankster exist, but it can be interesting.

Edit: This set is actually pretty ass. I'd advise not using. You may get some surprise kill ever so often, but it's pretty much impossible to use with how common Triage really it.

Last edited:
Despite the name, Bullet Punch isn't actually a Bullet move. It's categorized only as Contact and Punch.
The Bullet moves include:
Acid Spray, Aura Sphere, Bullet Seed, Electro Ball, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Gyro Ball, Mist Ball, Octazooka, Pollen Puff, Pyro Ball, Rock Blast, Rock Wrecker, Searing Shot, Seed Bomb, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Weather Ball, Zap Cannon

3 Kinds of swoobat

swoobat.png
swoobat.png
swoobat.png

Swoobat @ download
Ability: Simple
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Stored Power

Ouchie Bat: Gets x2 Spatk on the right switch in.

Swoobat @ Dauntles Shield
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Roost
- Air Slash

Bulky Bat: Gets 120 stored power and double spatk after one calm mind

Swoobat @ stamina
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Calm Mind
- Air Slash
- Stored Power

Stacking bat: Gets bulk and power everyhit but swoobat got no bulk so this might be the worse out of the three

Well enjoy.

3 Kinds of swoobat

View attachment 378439View attachment 378440View attachment 378441
Swoobat @ download
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Stored Power

Ouchie Bat: Gets x2 Spatk on the right switch in.

Swoobat @ Dauntles Shield
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Roost
- Air Slash

Bulky Bat: Gets 120 stored power and double spatk after one calm mind

Swoobat @ stamina
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Calm Mind
- Air Slash
- Stored Power

Stacking bat: Gets bulk and power everyhit but swoobat got no bulk so this might be the worse out of the three

Well enjoy.
That's a good bat right there, takes a triage Horn Leech like no problem.
Honestly, I probably would use this if Screens weren’t so bad and Prankster Haze wasn’t so good.

1634688781211.png1634688806345.png1634688817451.png1634688829730.png1634688842816.png1634688858792.png
A Super Fun Team!

1634688781211.png
Gengar @ adaptability
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave

Not much you need to do with this one, send it out lategame and sweep. Or, if you're feeling ballsy, send it out against a tank and setup in their face.

1634688806345.png
Landorus-Therian (M) @ waterabsorb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 SpD
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Toxic

I needed a defogger. Originally it was regenerator because I thought that having two water-immune pokemon were overkill, but victini's too frail to make predictions with. The specific IV's are set to look cool to survive hits from common water mons. Wabsorb Lando + Levitate Heatran is a really tough core, and if you play it right the lack of healing won't affect you that much. Intimidate helps a lot with this, because of LandoT's great defensive typing. Toxic was originally stealth rock, but I found it works a lot better. It prevents lando from being walled by Slowbro + Slowking, and you can put timers on non-ice punch buzzwole and opposing tanks.

1634688817451.png
Slowking @ lightningrod
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Scald
- Future Sight
- Slack Off
- Teleport

+1 future sight shreds anything without a resistance. You can play aggressively with this depending on your opponents team; it completely walls regieleki and really any electric HO mon. The only pokemon I'd be weary of are zapdos and zeraora, just because hurricane and U-Turn can do a lot of damage if you don't pay attention. Scald is super powerful in combination with future sight -- steel types usually can't deal much damage and dark types really don't want to get burned.

1634688829730.png
Heatran @ levitate
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Pretty self explanatory, without a 4x weakness Fire/Steel a great defensive typing. Set up stealth rocks in their face, and switch out to lando-t if they bring out a water or fighting type. Toxic, again, is for stuff like slowbro/zapdos/torn that can be a problem if you allow them to stay in.

1634688842816.png
Victini @ desolateland
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt
- Bolt Strike

V-Create 2hkos most resistances. Anything without one, or god forbid a fire weakness, will perish in it's hellfire flames.

1634688858792.png
Aegislash @ regenerator
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak

I created this thing as a test, but it is one of the most annoying pokemon to go against. With triple immunity abilities, you basically always have a failsafe against anything that could do enough damage to cripple it. I found this team was too passive if it's defensive, but you can change it if needed. Offensively, this thing is sending off 400+ Spa STAB moves. King's shield is mandatory, and when it's in shield form it's basically invincible -- switch it in and out as needed, it's pretty unfair that the ubers in my heart pokemon that was broken without recovery now gets it passively. You'll find yourself using shadow sneak more than you'd think, it works really well as a finisher since you can switch it out and just heal with regen after.

xurkitree.png

Xurkitree @ Surge Surfer
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rising Voltage
- Energy Ball/Grass Knot
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch

Raichu Alola gets all the attention since it sets its own terrain now, but if you have something else set terrain for Xurk it's amazing. I'm currently pairing this with a Terrain Extender Tapu Koko, and it's insane the holes it can punch in a team, especially with rocks up. 530 speed, 489 special attack, 273 BP on Rising Voltage when accounting for STAB. Dazzling Gleam and Energy Ball/Grass Knot are ok coverage, and it has the option to pivot out and wear down it's switch ins through that.

252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey in Electric Terrain: 312-367 (43.6 - 51.4%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Bring this in on any slightly weakened team and it'll usually get a kill, probably more once beast boost comes into play. Obviously this isn't the best set ever or anything, Regieleki is harsh competition for electric types. Also gets annoyed by the Tapus, although none but Bulu can safely switch in. But besides them changing the terrain, almost nothing can stop this freight train except for ground types and volt absorbers.

Bops physdef ferro but gets fucked up by spDef
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn in Electric Terrain: 178-210 (50.5 - 59.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Regieleki is one of the only ways to outspeed, but can't OHKO and gets bopped
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Regieleki in Electric Terrain: 348-410 (115.6 - 136.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Since Xurk doesn't rely on boosts (although it does appreciate them), Toxapex has nothing to prankster haze
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex in Electric Terrain: 456-536 (150 - 176.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Can't switch most neutral mons in
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran in Electric Terrain: 280-330 (72.5 - 85.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

No one really runs AV slowking here but I just wanna emphasize how hard it is to switch in
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Slowking-Galar in Electric Terrain: 183-216 (46.4 - 54.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Big Check #1
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Goodra in Electric Terrain: 109-129 (28.3 - 33.5%) -- 97.5% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Xurkitree Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Goodra: 130-154 (33.8 - 40.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock

Big Check #2
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn in Electric Terrain: 131-155 (37.2 - 44%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Big Check #3
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (70 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Bulu: 81-96 (23.5 - 27.9%) -- possible 5HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery
252+ SpA Xurkitree Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Bulu: 124-146 (36 - 42.4%) -- 94% chance to 3HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

Big Check #4
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: :(
252+ SpA Xurkitree Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 161-190 (42.1 - 49.7%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

So pretty much there's like 3 switch ins that aren't immune, and if the opponent doesn't have a sufficiently healthy ground type or volt absorber then Xurk will almost always get a kill, which quickly translates to checks that can't switch in getting absolutely fried because of Beast Boost.

Last edited:
Regieleki is one of the only ways to outspeed, but can't OHKO and gets bopped
252+ SpA Xurkitree Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Regieleki in Electric Terrain: 348-410 (115.6 - 136.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Outspeeding Regieleki with speed benefitting natures isn’t too important. Almost no Regieleki is going to run Jolly/Timid, and they also have Extreme Speed too.
So I usually give my Pokemon that have x2 speed in some way 250 speed, since neutral nature Regieleki is 499, unless there is another benchmarker you can get like Hawlucha vs Excadrill. And since Xurkitree is much slower than Raichu and Tapu Koko, it’s ok to have 192 Speed EVs. This also outspeeds Shift Gear neutral nature Toxtricity as well, so keep that in mind, along with every other speed booster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)