MOVED

I'm interested in the following Larvitar:
LARVITAR:

Adamant / Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31
---
Egg Moves: Pursuit / Dragon Dance / Stealth Rock
I am offering either of the following for trade:

Female Huge Power Bunnelby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with the egg move Spikes in a Nest Ball.
Female Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a standard pokeball.
Male Solar Power Charmander (31/x/31/31/31/31) with the egg move Dragon Pulse in a Quick Ball.

Please when asking for pokemon respond in manner similar to this:
Pokemon wanted- Honedge
Egg moves- None
Ability Nature IVs Gender- Brave, Male
1 Male (IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/0)

Your FC- *in sig*
When you can trade- Now if possible
I would be willing to offer a Marvel Scale Dratini with 31/31/X/31/31/31 IV's and a 4IV Kangaskhan Spitback.

Note: I just now noticed you are working on adding Dratinis, so most likely you aren't interested. >_<

Unless you are looking for something specific, I can respond to that too.

I have a Female version of the Honedge so I'm trying to breed with a Male of the same IV's.

I'm interested in the following Larvitar:

I am offering either of the following for trade:

Female Huge Power Bunnelby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with the egg move Spikes in a Nest Ball.
Female Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/x/31/31) in a standard pokeball.
Male Solar Power Charmander (31/x/31/31/31/31) with the egg move Dragon Pulse in a Quick Ball.
I'll take the Charmander. I'll add you in some mins.

Please when asking for pokemon respond in manner similar to this:
Pokemon wanted- Honedge
Egg moves- None
Ability Nature IVs Gender- Brave, Male
1 Male (IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/0)

Your FC- *in sig*
When you can trade- Now if possible
I would be willing to offer a Marvel Scale Dratini with 31/31/X/31/31/31 IV's and a 4IV Kangaskhan Spitback.

Note: I just now noticed you are working on adding Dratinis, so most likely you aren't interested. >_<

Unless you are looking for something specific, I can respond to that too.

I have a Female version of the Honedge so I'm trying to breed with a Male of the same IV's.
Hello,
Right. I'm not interested in Dratinis. Also i checked, and did an error with the (IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/0). It's Female(sorry for this), but i will start breeding more of this right now. You can send me a list in PM of perfect pokes you got. Also i'm mainly looking for 0 speed relaxed Ferroseeds with egg moves, a Male Fletchling, a Female Protean Froakie, a Male Contrary Inkay. All of those, perfects, of course. Don't know why, but i'm currently unable to edit my post in main page.

Edit: Got a Male one.

Last edited:
Interested in

MARILL:

Adamant / Huge Power - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
In Stock: 2 Male / 2 Female

1 male and 1 female,
I have a timid 5IV (gastly or Larvesta) x in atk, and Modest (litwick/vulpix) 5IV x in atk

let me know. ^^

Interested in

MARILL:

Adamant / Huge Power - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
In Stock: 2 Male / 2 Female

1 male and 1 female,
I have a timid 5IV (gastly or Larvesta) x in atk, and Modest (litwick/vulpix) 5IV x in atk

let me know. ^^
Litwick Ability?

Alex010 I am interested in

ROTOM:

Modest / Levitate - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Will-o-wisp / Volt Switch
In Stock: 2

I have for trade the following three pokemon Dieno(pokeball)/Modest/Hustle - 31/X/31/31/31/31(Male), Dratini(repeat ball)/Marvel Scale/Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31(Male). (It is level 32, due to breeding, but evs are 0)

Eevee(pokeball) /Timid/Adaptability - 31/X/31/31/31/31(Male)

Willing to part with any of these in exchange.

My fc is in my sig, and i am able to trade almost anytime next few days.

Thanks for considering my offer, let me know if you are interested in any of these. I am also capable of breeding various other kinds of 5 iv eevees(with wish).

Hello,
Right. I'm not interested in Dratinis. Also i checked, and did an error with the (IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/0). It's Female(sorry for this), but i will start breeding more of this right now. You can send me a list in PM of perfect pokes you got. Also i'm mainly looking for 0 speed relaxed Ferroseeds with egg moves, a Male Fletchling, a Female Protean Froakie, a Male Contrary Inkay. All of those, perfects, of course. Don't know why, but i'm currently unable to edit my post in main page.

Edit: Got a Male one.
I will definitely try to see if I can get a 0 Speed relaxed ferroseed as I can breed my Honedge with a Ferroseed. What egg moves are you looking for?

Also I do have female Protean Froakies, but sadly not 6 IV Perfect, mostly 5 IV Perfect (if that's what you mean?)

alex010
All-ice

Would either of you be interested in a flawless 5 IV Jolly Riolu w/BP+Crunch. I'm interested in Swinub and Helioptile!
Ability?

Alex010 I am interested in

ROTOM:

Modest / Levitate - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Will-o-wisp / Volt Switch
In Stock: 2

I have for trade the following three pokemon Dieno(pokeball)/Modest/Hustle - 31/X/31/31/31/31(Male), Dratini(repeat ball)/Marvel Scale/Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31(Male). (It is level 32, due to breeding, but evs are 0)

Eevee(pokeball) /Timid/Adaptability - 31/X/31/31/31/31(Male)

Willing to part with any of these in exchange.

My fc is in my sig, and i am able to trade almost anytime next few days.

Thanks for considering my offer, let me know if you are interested in any of these. I am also capable of breeding various other kinds of 5 iv eevees(with wish).
I'll take Deino(Modest). Adding you. My IGN & FC in signature.

I will definitely try to see if I can get a 0 Speed relaxed ferroseed as I can breed my Honedge with a Ferroseed. What egg moves are you looking for?

Also I do have female Protean Froakies, but sadly not 6 IV Perfect, mostly 5 IV Perfect (if that's what you mean?)
Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes.
For perfect i mean 5IV standard build, for flawless 6IV.
I prefere Ferroseed rather than Froakie.

Hey Alex I have a Bold Heal Ball Chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 Egg Move Seismic Toss for trade and a Modest Spritzee Heal Ball 31/x/31/31/31/31 for trade. Can I have a Male Larvitar with 31/x/31/31/31/31 for one of them please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)