fade to black
^ made by bugmaniacbob for smog23
Welcome all to the 4th edition of the Most UBER Tournament Ever, also known as MUTE. This tournament will be hosted by SparksBlade, with major back-end contributions from Hack and Haruno.
Ubers is a tier where only the manliest, most based Pokemon reside. Pokemon such as the behemoth, Primal-Groudon; Pokemon like the bloodcurdling Mega-Salamence. You see, there are no counters in Ubers, and there are close to no safe switch-ins. In Ubers, you always have to assess your situation; you always have to think about which Pokemon you don't need, and which Pokemon will bring you the win. This Tier is as fast-paced as they come; this Tier is as team-reliant as it comes. As stated in former MUTE Tournaments, our Tier, sadly, is not getting the attention and love it deserves(#dreamSPL8). In the words of the great Furai, it's time to give Ubers the love it deserves. We will be rekindling arguably the best Ubers tournament ever created, hosted originally by some of the all-time Ubers greats such as Bojangles, Hugendugen, Zephyr, Furai, Firemage, and Fireburn: THE MOST UBER TOURNAMENT EVER!
General Tournament Rules
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
- Standard ORAS Ubers
- Single Elimination
- Species Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Evasion Clause
- Endless Battle Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Self-KO Clause
- Swagger Clause
- Timed Battle
- Matches should be conducted on Pokemon Showdown! You may play on Pokemon Online if both players agree to do so.
- Save replays of your games in case of discrepancies!
- This will be a team tournament akin to Team Trials. They will be teams of 5. We will have 16 teams, chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Sign up as a team
- Everybody on the team must confirm
- Come up with an awesome name
- For those who do not have a team, I will be keeping a list of “free agents” so go ahead and express interest! I will not be making teams though, so it is your responsibility to seek out other free agents.
- IMPORTANT: When you sign up as a team, each member will be randomly assigned to be in a Division (A-E are possibilities). When teams play each other, people will play the corresponding player in their division. The restrictions will be given by division as well. YOU MAY NOT CHANGE DIVISIONS.
- Yes, this means you are building a new team every round. I still expect people to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Build your teams with your team!
- Play your games
with your teamyourself!
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE FUN
required: Deoxys-S , banned: Darkrai
required: Lugia, banned: Diancite, Sablenite
required: Blaziken, banned: Salamencite
required: Kyogre, banned: Red Orb, Blue Orb
required: Kyurem-W, banned: Ho-oh
arii stella fans (3) vs (2) swallowing Swellows
The ORAS Generation (3) vs (1) Stag
french boue (0) vs (3) The Somewhat Suboptimal Shaymin-S
Pohjis Eats Wiener Lmao (4) vs (0) AMBER something
The Sophie Turner Fanclub (2) vs (3) nomekoptakcusew
The Meme Squadron (2) vs (2) The Ghosting Squad
yung flexians (0) vs (3) Five Deadly Sins
The Walkie Talkies (1) vs (3) fat orch will quash all competition
Deadline: 20 June (next Monday)