Team Monotype World Cup III - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Co-hosted with Daki
Mono-WCoP-Banner.png

banner by Ticken
Rules | Schedule | Records Spreadsheet | Usage Stats | Replays
sheets courtesy of Ticken

frYUEVX.png
vs
logo_mwc.png

US West (5) vs (2) France
SV: mushamu vs Hurtadoo
SV: BigFatMantis vs Elyoss
SV: maroon vs Ryuji
SV: just like hunny vs pas_touchao
SS: sasha vs Cielau
SS: Jojo8868 vs Rinda
SM: Attribute vs Nailec
SM: kythr vs Toadow

1674758526313.png
vs
1674972438817.png

US Northeast (5) vs (1) India
SV: lax vs Floss
SV: Booty vs Ashbala
SV: WhiteQueen vs Piyush25
SV: Meta vs freezai
SS: jonfilch vs RaJ.Shoot
SS: Trichotomy vs silver grace
SM: Isza vs So Noisy
SM: Chaitanya vs Dj Breloominati♬

The deadline for Semifinals is Sunday, March 12th at 11:59pm GMT-4.

US West (0) vs (0) France
SV: BigFatMantis vs Elyoss
SS: sasha vs Cielau

US Northeast (0) vs (0) India

Last edited:
US West (0) vs (0) France
SV: Shiba vs Elyoss
SV: maroon vs Ryuji (france gotta pop off after adpl conv)
SS: maki vs Cielau
SS: Jojo8868 vs Rinda (Winkaton)

US Northeast (0) vs (0) India
SV: WhiteQueen vs Piyush25 (Winkaton)

US West (0) vs (8) France

US Northeast (4) vs (4) India

• Haha
Reactions: ken
I thought you were nice the first time when you drafted me for the Spirits. But as time went on, you turned a different eye to me. As the tour went on, I realized that you hated weebs, and that is unacceptable. I have vowed that you are my mortal enemy since that tour on, and I have come here today to finally show the power of the weaboo. Prepare your downfall, mushamu .

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
I thought you were nice the first time when you drafted me for the Spirits. But as time went on, you turned a different eye to me. As the tour went on, I realized that you hated weebs, and that is unacceptable. I have vowed that you are my mortal enemy since that tour on, and I have come here today to finally show the power of the weaboo. Prepare your downfall, mushamu .
Young grasshopper... you have a come a long way. I still remember that first time when you challenged me to a game of SS Monotype. You were young and ripe to the art of Monotypes back then, but I knew you had a lot of potential when you didn't bring a Dark resist on Poison as I would never use a Psychic move. From then it is when I drafted you onto the Seafolk Spirits MWP team where we won the tournament easily... all thanks to you. Heh.

However, I noticed a sinister power growing within you. After I witnessed your week 1 game in MWC III, I realized you have become too powerful for a normal limit of training. Anyone who wins with Substitute + Toxic Glimmora with Levitate Haunter has clearly mastered the art of Monotypes and is too strong to beat with normal measures. So, before facing you in the semfinals, I have successfully gained other countermeasures.

During your stay with the Seafolk Spirits, I realized the source of all your imminent energy. The same force that fuels the destructibility of LuckyPiper and the consistency of Ryuji... the sheer power that fuels the flexibility of Cielau: the power of the weaboo. Initially, I scoffed at this notion that the power of anime was real... but after seeing a variety of results I reached a conclusion to finish you once and for all.

From then on, I have been training in the mountains. The same mountains that many go to play, the same mountains that many go to relax. But for me, these mountains are the source of the power I will use to match your strength. For many, the sheer cliffs of Gogoanime are overlooked, but I have been residing there since our last encounter in Teamballo II. I have been training constantly in the ways of the anime. After watching exactly 453 anime nonstop for the past few weeks, I can say that I have successfully learned your secret, Hurtadoo-san, otherwise known as the Lyliath of the cliffs. I have changed for the better. In addition to mastering the art of Monotypes, I have also mastered the art of being a weaboo alongside you so that our strength can be matched.

With the power of anime on my side as well as my sacred Monotype teambuilder and 10 waifus, I leap out of hiding from the SM slot to challenge you and prove superiority for the western region of the United States in the arts of Monotype. I am no longer a coward and am ready to face you in your fullest form. Prepare your downfall, Hurtadoo-san, as not even the power of anime can save you now. See you on the day of rest, for we shall finish this once and for all this Sunday.

Last edited:

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
Young grasshopper... you have a come a long way. I still remember that first time when you challenged me to a game of SS Monotype. You were young and ripe to the art of Monotypes back then, but I knew you had a lot of potential when you didn't bring a Dark resist on Poison as I would never use a Psychic move. From then it is when I drafted you onto the Seafolk Spirits MWP team where we won the tournament easily... all thanks to you. Heh.

However, I noticed a sinister power growing within you. After I witnessed your week 1 game in MWC III, I realized you have become too powerful for a normal limit of training. Anyone who wins with Substitute + Toxic Glimmora with Levitate Haunter has clearly mastered the art of Monotypes and is too strong to beat with normal measures. So, before facing you in the semfinals, I have successfully gained other countermeasures.

During your stay with the Seafolk Spirits, I realized the source of all your imminent energy. The same force that fuels the destructibility of LuckyPiper and the consistency of Ryuji... the sheer power that fuels the flexibility of Cielau: the power of the weaboo. Initially, I scoffed at this notion that the power of anime was real... but after seeing a variety of results I reached a conclusion to finish you once and for all.

From then on, I have been training in the mountains. The same mountains that many go to play, the same mountains that many go to relax. But for me, these mountains are the source of the power I will use to match your strength. For many, the sheer cliffs of Gogoanime are overlooked, but I have been residing there since our last encounter in Teamballo II. I have been training constantly in the ways of the anime. After watching exactly 453 anime nonstop for the past few weeks, I can say that I have successfully learned your secret, Hurtadoo-san, otherwise known as the Lyliath of the cliffs. I have changed for the better. In addition to mastering the art of Monotypes, I have also mastered the art of being a weaboo alongside you so that our strength can be matched.

With the power of anime on my side as well as my sacred Monotype teambuilder and 10 waifus, I leap out of hiding from the SM slot to challenge you and prove superiority for the western region of the United States in the arts of Monotype. I am no longer a coward and am ready to face you in your fullest form. Prepare your downfall, Hurtadoo-san, as not even the power of anime can save you now. See you on the day of rest, for we shall finish this once and for all this Sunday.

ratio

Bka Onon

Nameless Summer
is a Pre-Contributor
US West (5) vs (3) France

US Northeast (4) vs (4) India

TDR

basics
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
US West (5) vs (3) France

US Northeast Ashbala (7) vs (1) India

US Northeast Ashbala (7) vs (1) India

Cielau

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor

Chaitanya Look, even mushamu trust in the power of weebos

i sure have missed a lot
everybody has their weeb phase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)