Team Monotype Winter Premier III - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader

banner by Yours Truly

Week 1
Rules
Replay Thread
Records Spreadsheet

vs.

Tsundere Tsareenas (7) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (1)

SS: Wanka vs Maki
SS: Bushtush vs Star
Bo3: Isza vs Leru
Threat: K3ppr vs TonyFlygon
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs smub
STAB: power vs Betathunder
LC: tko vs Sabella
NatDex: Maskun vs Gondra

vs.

Milk Bagged Miltanks (2) vs. Circhester Centiskorchers (6)

SS: Vodoom vs Trichotomy
SS: dahli vs Eternal Spirit
Bo3: Roxiee vs King Choco
Threat: D2TheW vs basaninho
AAA: Zap vs Fissure
STAB: Hys vs Quantum Tesseract
LC: Izaya vs Nailec
NatDex: Harpp vs Lilburr

vs.

Viridian Vivillons (7) vs. Inebriated Incineroars (1)

SS: gorex vs Conflux
SS: kythr vs MetaRiolu7
Bo3: Decem vs zugubu royale
Threat: ToxaNex vs Bouff
AAA: The Number Man vs aesf
STAB: trash vs Plas
LC: Toadow vs Confide
NatDex: maroon vs Jordy

vs.

Po Town Pandas (4) vs. Weaboo Wartortles (4)

SS: EviGaro vs Dieu Amphibien
SS: Splash vs adjustments
Bo3: Attribute vs LuckyPiper
Threat: Kev vs taide
AAA: Catalystic vs Fylkir Pudin
STAB: Sae vs vivalospride
LC: Sensei Axew vs Crashy
NatDex: Floss vs Namranan

Monothreat is Flying!

/chall [user], gen8almostanyability @@@ sametypeclause, -Psychic Surge, -Triage, -Damp Rock, -Terrain Extender, +Buzzwole, -Smooth Rock, -Blaziken, -Genesect
/chall [user], gen8stabmons @@@ sametypeclause, +darmanitan-galar, +arena trap, +thundurus-base, -Damp Rock, -Smooth Rock, -Terrain Extender, -Magearna, -Blaziken
/chall [user], gen8lc @@@ sametypeclause, +vulpix-alola

The deadline for Week 1 is: December 6th @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5)!

Message me immediately if I made an oopsy anywhere pls and ty!​

Last edited:

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Tsundere Tsareenas (4) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (2)

SS: Wanka vs Maki - Maki did go undefeated in MPL and is a huge underrated player in Monotype IMO and is often underestimated due to his furry cravings however Wanka is a very solid player. He hasn't been playing much yes but he has the support of users that have been pretty active atm like Smub and 1TL.
SS: Bushtush vs Star - I have not seen bush play but I've heard good things (playing wise) from the dude but Star did pretty well in ORAS in MPL. Both have played Monotype and Bush did well with Splash's teams in the Monotype Crown Tundra tours but Star shouldn't be underestimated.
Bo3: Isza vs Leru - Both are amazing players and huge fans of both :3 can you all just play in oras?
Threat: K3ppr vs TonyFlygon - TonyFlygon is a nice developed player and I am bolding him because he has nice supports like Sabella, Maki, smub, and etc in Monothreat. I haven't seen k3ppr play much mono recently but Tony is def not new to mons.
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs smub - Smub is pretty flexible but 1TL went pretty far in SSNLs and perfomed amazingly in MPL. However, this is not MPL as you see a whole different branch of players in this tournament like smub, derpeddeath, me, and etc that aren't fresh at all to these OMs. I can't go against 1TL here but smub should not be underestimated.
STAB: power vs Betathunder - never seen beta play and power helped me with calc homework so ye :/
LC: tko vs Sabella - Sabella is also a huge player I'm a fan of n_n
NatDex: Maskun vs Gondra - Maskun has been pretty committed in the Monotype OM tour and I am not exactly sure if Gondra has ever touched National Dex Monotype especially since he's been worried about snake and other Smogon affiliated tours. Maskun just may have a better grip although this is just SM + HDB/New mons

Milk Bagged Miltanks (8) vs. Circhester Centiskorchers (0)

SS: Vodoom vs Trichotomy
SS: dahli vs Eternal Spirit
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Its Choco Bitch
Threat: D2TheW vs basaninho
AAA: Zap vs Fissure
STAB: Hys vs Quantum Tesseract
LC: Izaya vs Nailec
NatDex: Harpp vs Lilburr

Viridian Vivillons (2) vs. Inebriated Incineroars (3)

SS: gorex vs Conflux - Conflux is a nice player and he is going to build just like Mr7 as gorex may need extra team support + practice to secure a win.
SS: kythr vs MetaRiolu7 - M7 is the better player here, this team has like 4 LC players and kythr is fine but Mr7 is goat.
Bo3: Decem vs zugubu royale - Past Mono SSNLs winner and made it to finals in the recent ssnls (zugubu royale) vs Decem. I expect something really creative from Decem and his price as .35 I believe seems pretty reasonable as he tends to support a lot and blow up channels when needed similar to me lol.
Threat: ToxaNex vs Bouff - Toxanex is going crazy sry, this mans made an entire Noxious Sheets and I am positive he's going to do amazing. Bouff on the other hand shouldn't be underestimated but this is Nex's tier.
AAA: The Number Man vs aesf - TBM is RO in one of the OM room and that symbols knowledge in oms ofc but slapping people in OMs Monotypes doesn't always gurantee the win as I learned that in past experience regardless of the title and aesf went pretty far in OM cup or something? Never seen much play from either but gl to both
STAB: trash vs Plas - I thought trash was wyn lol..
LC: Toadow vs Confide - Confide is a well developed player and has a few accomplishments on Smogon as he is going for the NU Circuit holder at the moment and also hanging and building LC in the past. However Toadow has also been building LC but I'm going to have to go with confide here.
NatDex: maroon vs Jordy - Sorry but a National Dex tier leader is not needed at all to play National Dex Monotype and I am not sure how much Jordy actually sits down and builds for this tier. Maroon has been here from the start and he is one of the top, if not the best Ndex Mono player at the moment.

Po Town Pandas (3) vs. Weaboo Wartortles (3)
SS: EviGaro vs Dieu Amphibien - Evi doesn't like to practice and test the teams I believe as they said due to they getting salty from losing and Dieu is not a bad player at all..
SS: Splash vs adjustments - Splash is a nice player but so is adjustments. Adjustments did pretty well in the Crown Tundra tournament and has been active and building quite recently. I do question some things but gl to both.
Bo3: Attribute vs LuckyPiper - Attribute is a very great player and Piper is going to have to do some prep/etc as he performed well in SSNLs and is knowledged (via on Council) and active.
Threat: Kev vs taide - Kev is playing threat strictly in the tour and he's just the better player than taide
AAA: Catalystic vs Fylkir Pudin - Fylkir is cool and is nice lol and often manages to pull off some cool shananigans but Cata needs some support or needs to get familiar most likely.
STAB: Sae vs vivalospride - familiar with monotype and did well in om tour
LC: Sensei Axew vs Crashy - Actually builds LC and merging his knowledge of Mono and LC makes him better imo
NatDex: Floss vs Feitan the steam - Fun one but Feitan is not a bad player and neither is Floss. I've been seeing Feitan practice recently so its exciting to watch.

Last edited:
Tsundere Tsareenas (8) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (0)
SS: Wanka vs Maki
SS: Bushtush vs Star
Bo3: Isza vs Leru
Threat: K3ppr vs TonyFlygon
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs smub
STAB: power vs Betathunder
LC: tko vs Sabella
NatDex: Maskun vs Gondra

Milk Bagged Miltanks (6) vs. Circhester Centiskorchers (2)
SS: Vodoom vs Trichotomy - Ah the ol' grudge match we never got in MPL VI because Vodoom fled. While these two are good battlers, I give the slight edge to Trich to beat Vodoom. Also who Earth Powers a Pelipper? Highlight Match for me.
SS: dahli vs Eternal Spirit - While both are good battlers, I'd give an edge to peachy since I don't think ES has played post DLC2 that much.
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Its Choco Bitch - I could see Choco taking this bo3, but Chait is going to clobber Choco. Would be a disappointment for the head of Monotype to lose.
Threat: D2TheW vs basaninho - I teamed up with D2TheW, and he sported a perfect record in the OM Cup. Unless the wins in that tour were a fluke it'd be surprising to see D2 not win.
AAA: Zap vs Fissure - Don't really know who Fissure is. I do know Zap is a good battler.
STAB: Hys vs Quantum Tesseract - I keep hearing QT is washed up, and Hys has been pretty committed to playing monotype + oms. Hys should take this.
LC: Izaya vs Nailec - Haven't seen Izaya play Mono LC, but Nailec played great in last MWP but who knows new gen new meta.
NatDex: Harpp vs Lilburr - Harpp has been playing Natdex since it was formed and is on the council. Pretty sure Lilburr doesn't know much about Natdex Mono will probably be handed a team from Havens and lose.

Viridian Vivillons (4) vs. Inebriated Incineroars (4)
SS: gorex vs Conflux - Gorex lost to Conflux lost time by a crit (thanks for correcting me Conflux), so Conflux should edge out a win easily if Conflux plays superb. Also gorex might need some help teambuilding and playing.
SS: kythr vs MetaRiolu7 - While both players sported a great SS record in MPL, I would give it MR7 since MR7 has been building post DLC2. Exciting match between the both.
Bo3: Decem vs zugubu royale - Probably the highlight match between the two teams. I wouldn't be surprised if ZR won this since Decem might be busy helping others (like gorex) in the SS slot and might not have enough time to prep for himself. Also ZR's recent performance in the Falls SSNLS should mean something right?
Threat: ToxaNex vs Bouff - Toxanex created the viability rankings should take the W but wouldn't be surprised if Toxanex lost.
AAA: The Number Man vs aesf - I like this person's name.
STAB: trash vs Plas - Only good players name themselves trash.
LC: Toadow vs Confide - Confide is a good player. Confide should win.
NatDex: maroon vs Jordy - Maroon should win this handily since maroon literally created this OM and continues to innovate it. Natdex OU tier leader doesn't correlate to Natdex Mono unless there are some cool funky sets Jordy can innovate.

Po Town Pandas (5) vs. Weaboo Wartortles (3)
SS: EviGaro vs Dieu Amphibien - Mr. French Ladder Hero Prosaic will take this. Also Dieu has a gf buff. He wins.
SS: Splash vs adjustments - My tutor should win. Adjustments has been playing well, but I don't know if adjustments can take the heat.
Bo3: Attribute vs LuckyPiper - Sadly I don't believe the power of nakama. Attribute should win this handily unless Attribute has a stroke midgame.
Threat: Kev vs taide - The proclaimed Monothreat prodigy raised by Misaka... He should win this. Does taide even play this tier?
AAA: Catalystic vs Fylkir Pudin - Catagoat. Sorry Fylkir "what's up fuckers" Pudin, I can see you winning, but I'm betting Catalystic is going to win this with his past AAA experience.
STAB: Sae vs vivalospride - Played well in the OM Cup. Haven't seen vivalospride play STAB so unsure.
LC: Sensei Axew vs Crashy - Crashy has played LC Mono in the past. Even though Sensei Axew won Fall Seasonals, LC Mono is a different tier.
NatDex: Floss vs Feitan the steam - While both are innovative players, I can see Feitan edge out a win against Floss more than Floss winning. Highlight match for these two teams.

in

Tsundere Tsareenas (3) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (5)

SS: Wanka vs Maki - damn kaiser really said that maki was going to be 20k and didnt even get his managers to buy him im really disappointed, regardless im pretty sure wanka has never played ss in his life though so an easy predict here
SS: Bushtush vs Star - bush is using splash's teams
Bo3: Isza vs Leru - whats with these teams picking ss players that literally havent played ss??? picking kaiser because i think hes less likely to forget gen 8 mechanics
Threat: K3ppr vs TonyFlygon - damn imagine not putting k3kkr in stabmons im sorry i cannot predict here
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs smub - all lycan needs to do bring something that beats rock and ice but idk maybe he brings flying or something who knows
STAB: power vs Betathunder - no fucking idea
LC: tko vs Sabella - sab is the only person other than seo that i know plays mono lc
NatDex: Maskun vs Gondra - dude 5.5k maskun was a steal like natdex is all he plays, hes up against gondra though so gg

Milk Bagged Miltanks (5) vs. Circhester Centiskorchers (3)

SS: Vodoom vs Trichotomy - vod is really about to cancer round 1 after losing to trich, at least seo only wasted 4k on him
SS: dahli vs Eternal Spirit - i thought es got smog banned
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Its Choco Bitch - choco is fire as fuck but its going to be tough for him here
Threat: D2TheW vs basaninho - dude french people never fucking lose i dont care about your undefeated om tour you cannot beat the frenchies
AAA: Zap vs Fissure - i have no idea who fissure is, and ive heard that if zap loses here then seo is kicking him off the team
STAB: Hys vs Quantum Tesseract - hys has no confidence in himself smh
LC: Izaya vs Nailec - damn ss mono savant izaya is playing in the wrong tier smh
NatDex: Harpp vs Lilburr - idk man harpp plays mono so thats probably a good start

SS: gorex vs Conflux - ???????????????????????????? why is gorex slot 1 you guys are so fucking aids man hes for sure not winning here now
SS: kythr vs MetaRiolu7 - should be a fire mu, kinda surprised that mr7 isnt playing an om but idk i feel like kythr is winning
Bo3: Decem vs zugubu royale - damn 35k decem is about to go 0-1 thats unfortunate
Threat: ToxaNex vs Bouff - i dont see nex losing many threat games this tour
AAA: The Number Man vs aesf - ive heard that this dude is ok
STAB: trash vs Plas - "plas plays a bunch of random ass tiers" - hys
LC: Toadow vs Confide - look at where toadow is from these predicts are far too easy
NatDex: maroon vs Jordy - maroon is the only person i know who plays nat dex mono, although ive heard that jordy actually plays natdex ou so who knows

man roxiee really copied me predicting my team to 8-0 AND THEN DIDNT EVEN GIVE REASONS WHY WHAT THE FUCK ROXIEE

YO WHAT THE FUCK MASKUN DID TOO IM FUCKING SURROUNDED BY SNAKES

in

Tsundere Tsareenas (3) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (5)

SS: Wanka vs Maki - damn kaiser really said that maki was going to be 20k and didnt even get his managers to buy him im really disappointed, regardless im pretty sure wanka has never played ss in his life though so an easy predict here
SS: Bushtush vs Star - bush is using splash's teams
Bo3: Isza vs Leru - whats with these teams picking ss players that literally havent played ss??? picking kaiser because i think hes less likely to forget gen 8 mechanics
Threat: K3ppr vs TonyFlygon - damn imagine not putting k3kkr in stabmons im sorry i cannot predict here
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs smub - all lycan needs to do bring something that beats rock and ice but idk maybe he brings flying or something who knows
STAB: power vs Betathunder - no fucking idea
LC: tko vs Sabella - sab is the only person other than seo that i know plays mono lc
NatDex: Maskun vs Gondra - dude 5.5k maskun was a steal like natdex is all he plays, hes up against gondra though so gg

Milk Bagged Miltanks (5) vs. Circhester Centiskorchers (3)

SS: Vodoom vs Trichotomy - vod is really about to cancer round 1 after losing to trich, at least seo only wasted 4k on him
SS: dahli vs Eternal Spirit - i thought es got smog banned
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Its Choco Bitch - choco is fire as fuck but its going to be tough for him here
Threat: D2TheW vs basaninho - dude french people never fucking lose i dont care about your undefeated om tour you cannot beat the frenchies
AAA: Zap vs Fissure - i have no idea who fissure is, and ive heard that if zap loses here then seo is kicking him off the team
STAB: Hys vs Quantum Tesseract - hys has no confidence in himself smh
LC: Izaya vs Nailec - damn ss mono savant izaya is playing in the wrong tier smh
NatDex: Harpp vs Lilburr - idk man harpp plays mono so thats probably a good start

SS: gorex vs Conflux - ???????????????????????????? why is gorex slot 1 you guys are so fucking aids man hes for sure not winning here now
SS: kythr vs MetaRiolu7 - should be a fire mu, kinda surprised that mr7 isnt playing an om but idk i feel like kythr is winning
Bo3: Decem vs zugubu royale - damn 35k decem is about to go 0-1 thats unfortunate
Threat: ToxaNex vs Bouff - i dont see nex losing many threat games this tour
AAA: The Number Man vs aesf - ive heard that this dude is ok
STAB: trash vs Plas - "plas plays a bunch of random ass tiers" - hys
LC: Toadow vs Confide - look at where toadow is from these predicts are far too easy
NatDex: maroon vs Jordy - maroon is the only person i know who plays nat dex mono, although ive heard that jordy actually plays natdex ou so who knows

man roxiee really copied me predicting my team to 8-0 AND THEN DIDNT EVEN GIVE REASONS WHY WHAT THE FUCK ROXIEE

YO WHAT THE FUCK MASKUN DID TOO IM FUCKING SURROUNDED BY SNAKES
Look at these poor predictions. He didn't understand with mpl, poor koala kid...
I'm back again to give REAL and QUALITIY prono. Go home Fylkir ;)

Tsundere Tsareenas (4) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (4)

SS: Wanka vs Maki - Easy win from the TL with the biggest reign.
SS: Bushtush vs Star - I dislike Bush and Star is decent, so easy predict.
Bo3: Isza vs Leru - Kaiser is back to kick some ugly asses.
Threat: K3ppr vs TonyFlygon - K3ppr for the win.
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs smub - My bro Lycan is running to the win here.
STAB: power vs Betathunder - Idk the power of power, is he powerfull? Idk. Maybe lightly less powerfull than Betathunder.
LC: tko vs Sabella - Boomer experience will win here.
NatDex: Maskun vs Gondra - Gondra is a Honchrow player, he can't lose this.

Milk Bagged Miltanks (3) vs. Circhester Centiskorchers (5)

SS: Vodoom vs Trichotomy - Trichogoat will win this easily.
SS: dahli vs Eternal Spirit - my old mpl teammate will win this if he gets a good team.
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Its Choco Bitch - Even if I appreciate my Choco bro, Chait will win here because of the SALOW clause.
Threat: D2TheW vs basaninho - Fuck Basa.
AAA: Zap vs Fissure - Here we go again, Johning strat by Zap and win like this, such easy and good strat from our tl.
STAB: Hys vs Quantum Tesseract - I don't know who is Hys (sorry sir).
LC: Izaya vs Nailec - Nailec threatened me to take of my Co-admin role in the French Mono Discord if I didn't predicted him to win, so...
NatDex: Harpp vs Lilburr - Harpp is better overall.

Viridian Vivillons (8) vs. Inebriated Incineroars (0)

SS: gorex vs Conflux - Gorex will win with Fire against Water, easy mu, Conflux will lose because of painfull mpl memories (jk Conflux).
SS: kythr vs MetaRiolu7 - Even if it's CR7 in front of Kythr, he will win because of haxx.
Bo3: Decem vs zugubu royale - Zugu is great, but he will be intimidated by a new ban worthy made by Decem. Easy win.
Threat: ToxaNex vs Bouff - Toxanex played a lot threat, I think he has a small advantage here.
AAA: The Number Man vs aesf - He 's able to read numbers and more.
STAB: trash vs Plas - U can be trash IG and win, proof in this game.
LC: Toadow vs Confide - His plan (make a wonderfull mpl perf (even worse than Dieu Amphibien and I (such a shame)) to be low cost drafted by Bondie worked. Easy win by Toabook.
NatDex: maroon vs Jordy - iExca deals this tier, no worries here.

Po Town Pandas (5) vs. Weaboo Wartortles (3)
SS: EviGaro vs Dieu Amphibien - My little kid is growing, should I say he will win or lose? Let's encourage him even if he will lose it.
SS: Splash vs adjustments - Adjustements likes Dieu Amphibien, which can't be possible in wealthy spirit, so easy win for Splash.
Bo3: Attribute vs LuckyPiper - I hate manga and anime, go home LuckyPiper!
Threat: Kev vs taide - I think it will be the closest prono this week. But u have to be kind with #KevinELF so,...
AAA: Catalystic vs Fylkir Pudin - Fylkir will win with mono bug easily. He will have won at least something beside pronos.
STAB: Sae vs vivalospride - Boomer win here.
LC: Sensei Axew vs Crashy - Idk who is Sensei, so go for Crashy.
NatDex: Floss vs Feitan the steam - Floss is winning here and Feitan will ghosting a mono tour again.

Last edited:

Deleted User 325563

Banned deucer.
Sit down Frnen and Fylkir, the REAL SUPERIOR QUALITY PREDICTIONS ARE HERE:

Tsundere Tsareenas (4) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (4)

SS: Wanka vs Maki - Can't bet for a furry winning, Wanka wins this.
SS: Bushtush vs Star - You know who is the star in this game. If it were a cancer war I'd bet for Bush 100%.
Bo3: Isza vs Leru - Do you guys remember TLOTR 3 The Return of the King? Tolkien never goes wrong.
Threat: K3ppr vs TonyFlygon - Idk who this Flygon fan is, but Flygon is a horrible mon overall so giving it to K3ppr
AAA: 1 True Lycan vs smub - Can't bet against the GOAT.
STAB: power vs Betathunder - Idk what kind of power he is talking about, but I do know that thunders are powerful.
LC: tko vs Sabella - Don't know tko so going safe on this one.
NatDex: Maskun vs Gondra - Gondra was GOAT last MPL so giving it to them.

Milk Bagged Miltanks (4*) vs. Circhester Centiskorchers (2*)

SS: Vodoom vs Trichotomy - I suggest you play ''Enter Sandman'' from Metallica for motivation if you wanna have an opportunity against Trichy
SS: dahli vs Eternal Spirit - I like peaches. I like clouds. Just mix those up and got your winner.
Bo3: Chaitanya vs Its Choco Bitch - Both are solid players, I think Chait is above Choco right now but I couldn't decide because this man was able to win with my trash teams without even being super active.
Threat: D2TheW vs basaninho - Perdemos...
AAA: Zap vs Fissure - OHKO Moves clause is a thing, even in AAA right?
STAB: Hys vs Quantum Tesseract - Can't decide who is the better player here.
LC: Izaya vs Nailec - Nailec is an LC main from what I know, he has the advantage here.
NatDex: Harpp vs Lilburr - Harpp has been preparing for this NatDex slot, can't see this going bad for him.

Viridian Vivillons (1*) vs. Inebriated Incineroars (6*)

SS: gorex vs Conflux - following Pudin on this one ''???????????????????????????? why is gorex slot 1 you guys are so fucking aids man hes for sure not winning here now''
SS
: kythr vs MetaRiolu7 - Both solid players, could go either way.
Bo3: Decem vs zugubu royale - Now that Zugu is locked he can concentrate on demolishing people instead of preparing his next roast. #freezugu.
Threat: ToxaNex vs Bouff - Flipped a coin. Bouff won.
AAA: The Number Man vs aesf - The number man vs the letter man. I hate maths.
STAB: trash vs Plas - This was easy, he's trash...
LC: Toadow vs Confide - After a poor MPL season for Tdow, I think Confide might have bigger confidence on himself.
NatDex: maroon vs Jordy - Imagine maroon being the only win on your team LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cba.

Po Town Pandas (5*) vs. Weaboo Wartortles (2*)

SS: EviGaro vs Dieu Amphibien - I'm giving this one to EviGaro because DA has poor english and he might confuse Iron Head with Iron Tail or something.
SS: Splash vs adjustments - The ability to adjust your plays in any possible scenario is OP. That's what his name makes me think of, not sure he will be able to do it tho...
Bo3: Attribute vs LuckyPiper - Both build weird asf teams, but at least Attribute's make some sense...
Threat: Kev vs taide - Giving it to Ticken's alumnus.
AAA: Catalystic vs Fylkir Pudin - Cata is prob more experienced on this OM.
STAB: Sae vs vivalospride - Could go either way
LC: Sensei Axew vs Crashy - I think Crashy has this one
NatDex: Floss vs Feitan the steam - Feitan is a superior player and builder here imo, so Floss' only opportunity to win would be Attribute giving him a team and a very favorable matchup.

Hi all, small update. In regards to playing any Mono OM's for this tour, please use the following challenge formats when challenging your opponent. It is the most up-to-date with the current bans and unbans that are specific to that mono OM. The "+" indicates allowed, the "-" indicates banned. I will also be adding this into the OP so it is easily accessible.

/chall [user], gen8almostanyability @@@ sametypeclause, -Psychic Surge, -Triage, -Damp Rock, -Terrain Extender, +Buzzwole, -Smooth Rock, -Blaziken, -Genesect
/chall [user], gen8stabmons @@@ sametypeclause, +darmanitan-galar, +arena trap, +thundurus-base, -Damp Rock, -Smooth Rock, -Terrain Extender, -Magearna, -Blaziken
/chall [user], gen8lc @@@ sametypeclause, +vulpix-alola

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)