Team Monotype Winter Premier III - Finals [Won by the Circhester Centiskorchers]

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Co-hosted with Ticken

banner by Ticken

Finals
Rules
Replay Thread
Records Spreadsheet
Usage Stats

circhester centiskorchers.png
vs.
mossdeep murkrows.png

Circhester Centiskorchers (5) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (2)

Big thank you to Decem for these!

Monothreat is Dark!

/chall [user], gen8almostanyability @@@ sametypeclause, -Psychic Surge, -Triage, -Damp Rock, -Terrain Extender, +Buzzwole, -Smooth Rock, -Genesect, +Zeraora, +Spectrier
/challenge [user], gen8stabmons@@@sametypeclause, +Darmanitan-Galar, +Arena Trap, +Thundurus-base, -Damp Rock, -Smooth Rock, +Mamoswine, -Terrain Extender, -Magearna, -Blaziken, -Glacial Lance
/chall [user], gen8lc @@@ sametypeclause, +Vulpix-Alola, -Grookey

The deadline for Finals is: Sunday, February 7th @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5)!

Last edited by a moderator:

Conflux

big boy diamonds
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Circhester Centiskorchers (3) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (5)

SS: Shiba vs Maki - Shiba has a better record and has done well this tour, wouldn't surprise me if he got the win here but I think Maki's going to get a solid matchup and take the win.
SS: King Choco vs Sabella - Booty's done well in SS whereas Choco's been a bit inconsistent so I'm giving the edge to Sabella.
Bo3: Trichotomy vs Star - Star's been very impressive and it's hard to bet against him but I got a feeling Trich will pull through.
Monothreat: Nailec vs TonyFlygon - Haven't watched much of these two's games but Tony has a better record and has been playing threat pretty well from the games I've seen.
AAA: Fissure vs smub - Fissure is 8-0, smub is 0-7.
STAB: Quantum Tesseract vs Betathunder - QT has a good record and I don't think beta's all that into mons anymore.
LC: Eternal Spirit vs Leru - Feel like these two are pretty evenly matched here but I'll go with Leruwu for the win.
NatDex: Skysolo vs Gondra - Skysolo's 3-0 in NatDex whereas Gondra is 4-4 but I think Gondra's the better player and will be motivated to win it here.

Good luck to both teams

Im here to comment so I don't get sued

Im going to pick the Murkrows winning this 5-3, mainly because I know more of the players on that team personally, although as someone who has been watching the replays of the games I do have to say that both teams have played a very good tour so far

i was 100% right on my predicts last time so might as well do em again

Circhester Centiskorchers (5) vs. Mossdeep Murkrows (3)
SS: Shiba vs Maki - Maki doesn't do very well under pressure, so I can see him choking vs Shiba who's had a better tour thus far and will get a crucial W for his team.
SS: King Choco vs Sabella - I think Sabella is the better player here, but will be a good game regardless since Choco likes to sometimes bring some spicy stuff.
Bo3: Trichotomy vs Star - this is the highlight series of the finals, maybe even the whole tour. both have shown time and time again this tour that they are the best this game has to offer and its going to be a very exciting series but i am backing Trich here.
Threat: Nailec vs TonyFlygon - Nailec finds himself in threat again where he's gone 1-2. Tony has been dominant in threat and seems to have come up with some cool stuff so I think he will come through with a win.
AAA: Fissure vs smub - same as conflux said, one is lossless and the other is winless, no more needs to be said.
STAB: Quantum Tesseract vs Betathunder - haven't really watched these 2 much but QT has a solid 5-2 record despite ppl calling him washed before this tour so I think he'll win.
LC: Eternal Spirit vs Leru - this tier comes down to match up lmao and i think ES will end up getting a favorable one.
NatDex: Skysolo vs Gondra - Gondra is going to be really motivated to win here and he has better building support.

we are in for a hella good finals, definitely better than MPL lol.. i don't expect for these predicts to be perfect this time though. good luck to both teams and looking forward to those i bet against to prove me wrong!

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
All times in EST/GMT-5
STAB: Quantum Tesseract vs Betathunder - Friday evening
SS: King Choco vs Sabella - Friday 7 PM
NatDex: Skysolo vs Gondra - Saturday 1 PM
AAA: Fissure vs smub - Saturday 3 PM
Threat: Nailec vs TonyFlygon - Saturday 4:30 PM

SS: Shiba vs Maki - Sunday 12 AM
Bo3: Trichotomy vs Star - Sunday 11 AM
LC: Eternal Spirit vs Leru - Sunday 1 PM

Last edited:

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
big shoutouts to Havens/In The Hills for picking me up as a last pick and the GOATs on the team for helping me with teams every week, couldn't have done it without you guys. ggs everyone!

NAVBRON JAMES GETS HIS 4TH RING

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)