Team Monotype Premier League VI - Finals! [Won by: Hearthome Honchkrows]

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
Last edited:
SS: Floss vs Eternal Spirit - (45-55) can't go vs the level of plot armor i saw last week. should be a close one and floss could def take it if he doesnt try to fish the mu
SS: MetaRiolu7 vs Fírnen - (40-60) best ss player of the tour. underrated af
SS: Bouff vs TheArchitect_ - (55-45) i think bouff has a bit more of swsh experience, but its still a coinflip tier so who knows
SM: Prosaic vs ima - (0-100) https://prnt.sc/u3u5p7 can't trust the gays anymore
SM: LuckyPiper vs Gondra - (40-60) both took a sm game from me so its gonna be close but i think gondra destroyed this tour and i personally think hes not gonna drop another game. piper could win as well if he listens to his gut.
ORAS: taide vs Star - (40-60) bit more proven. check your movepools though
BW: Crashy vs Sabella - (50-50) crashy proved himself this tour i think, should be a tight one
Bo3: Wanka vs 1 True Lycan - (50-50) two vets in bo3 = always interesting to watch. i think lycans gonna win but its harder to tell since there are 3 games

cool mus, pls lets get some interesting games !! gonna take advantage of this post to do some s/o's and my general thoughts on the season. rooting for the krows to take it all because i feel like they were robbed last year and wanted to play them on finals so bad.. and ofc, because i am a petty bitch.

kinda sad/mad to go out like this but oh well, guess there are things we can't control Chaitanya Zap ty for another fun tour together guys, a blast as always-- big (HUGE) shotout to you both (actually big s/o to the whole team for this but specially to you two) for dealing with this old temperamental lady every time things didn't go my way. sorry! i know i can get so annoying at times but im trying my best to improve for my own wellbeing :] i know i had a rough start and a general bad first half because i was soooo in my head bc of irl shit so tytytyty for being patient with it and sorry about it

avarice we know you had a very tough season but the bw pool was arguably the hardest on this season, apologies for that, you gave us important wins though! last weeks clutch was heat, hope you stay around you are so fun :]
Confide future grand slam winner, im really a fan. ty for showing up every week and for the teams you provided for my slam run! the absolute goat
Croven lmao you are so funny dude, i had a good time with you in the cord, stop saying you are shit though >:(
Dieu Amphibien Brumirage we had an eye on you frenchies pre-draft and we werent wrong, you did well for being your first time, keep up the good work lads
Toadow Nailec more frenchies but i knew you guys beforehand. i know you probably weren't feeling like it this season and despite your records you are amazing players no matter what. and you were still pretty good teammates always willing to help and test! ty for that
Averardo probably you hated monotype but thats what happens when we listen to chait we get some tough bs on the way, sorry for that! you are still super solid and fun to be around

and for F..
1280.jpg

nah dude. i know i always shade you at the team cord so in case you read it from the shadows just want to let you know its all banter and i do it with the hope that you are watching and will start typing to tell me to shut the fuck up. i really wish you are okay and dealing well irl with whatever made you quit. VEN WEY, ABRÁZAME :(

Last edited:

Gray

stop ballcapping
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Idk shit about this but ill be right
Trick House Treeckos (3) vs. Hearthome Honchkrows (5)
SS: Floss vs Eternal Spirit - eternal spirit is a proven player and all but floss is the best ss player to my (limited) knowledge
SS: MetaRiolu7 vs Fírnen - both are good, idk much about firnen but metariolu7 is flames
SS: Bouff vs TheArchitect_ - got destroyed by bouff, usually beat the other
SM: Prosaic vs ima - idk the first, ima is a great player
SM: LuckyPiper vs Gondra - All i know about lucky piper is that theyre voice, but i know gondra to be a great player
ORAS: taide vs Star - dunno taide, star is a great player
BW: Crashy vs Sabella - sabella is mad good, dunno much about crashy
Bo3: Wanka vs 1 True Lycan - dunno much about either but Wanka lost the only game i saw them play

apparently saying fuck perish/wanka is ok but fuck waszap gets you infracted? corrupt auth imo. anyway finals time boys and girls and the treeckos have managed to scrape their way through 2 tiebreaks to end up here, ngl i am a literal prophet for predicting that even though i only got 1/3 of the tiebreak mus right but hey thats close enough if you ask me

Trick House Treeckos (4) vs. Hearthome Honchkrows (4)

SS: Floss vs Eternal Spirit - damn this man brought ground immuneless poison in the tiebreak and lost to a diggersby, absolutely wild. regardless i do think floss is the better mono player and picking him to win here. also es robbed kythr which was very sad he didnt deserve that
SS: MetaRiolu7 vs Fírnen - imagine thinking id pick mr7 to lose, treeckos have for sure had the most consistent ss this season and mr7 was a big part of that. frnen is very good though so this should go down to the wire
SS: Bouff vs TheArchitect_ - dont know much about either of these 2, both 2-1 though. you know what, fuck it picking the architect to get another spicy tiebreak for the treeckos ezpz
SM: Prosaic vs ima - definitely better here and should win
SM: LuckyPiper vs Gondra - damn if only gondra didnt lose to brisked and lose his undefeated streak, then luckypiper would be winning this for sure. hmm maybe it was a ploy from the honchkrows who knows.
ORAS: taide vs Star - as soon as they got him out of ss star has gone 3-0 and i dont see him adding a loss here, taide has been good though tbf
BW: Crashy vs Sabella - imagine thinking crashy could ever lose. i mean he has lost 3 games already and one was to sabella but trust me its fine he wins here
Bo3: Wanka vs 1 True Lycan - damn wanka turned his 5 game loss streak around in probably his 2 most important games this season, however hes facing lycan here who has been very consistent all season, hopefully be some good games

Damn i ended up tallying up all of the games i predicted and somehow missed like 6 in the counting. im far too lazy to go back through and check them all but ended up getting 54%ish right which, if you do your rounding correctly, is basically 100% so really i am fucking incredible at this oml

SS: Floss vs Eternal Spirit - 55/45. Floss has somehow been getting the right matchup almost every single week lmfao. If he gets a neutral matchup (idk if those even exist in ss) i think gama can take this.
SS: MetaRiolu7 vs Fírnen - 60/40. Mr7's the better player and i think he can navigate his way out of a bad matchup as well.
SS: Bouff vs TheArchitect_ - 55/45. This one's probably coming down to matchup again lmao. I think either one has the goods to take it, bolding Bouff since he's a more solid player overall and has the better SS support.
SM: Prosaic vs ima - 40/60. I think ima's the better player and prosaic's had a really average tour, with wins either robbed or donated to him.
SM: LuckyPiper vs Gondra - 40/60. Despite last week's blip, gondra's had a super fire tour so far and I don't see him losing to piper unless the treeckos get another matchup fish right again.
ORAS: taide vs Star. 30/70. Star's just way better and the krows have much better oras support so he'll prob bring a more solid team as well. It's oras tho so u never know..
BW: Crashy vs Sabella. 40/60. Sabella's had a super solid tour and played a great game vs Jyph last week. Crashy can def take it but im giving a big edge to sabella here for his experience and consistency in bw.
Bo3: Wanka vs 1 True Lycan. 45/55. Definitely the highlight of the week. Wanka turned up in the semis while Lycan has been consistently great all tour. I think Lycan's better across all 4 gens tho so I'm giving him the edge here.

Both teams have had some sort of plot armour in their runs so hopefully we get some interesting games. Hoping the krows take it but everyone ive rooted for lost and ig the treeckos winning it would be the perfect icing on top for this meme tour

zugubu royale

Banned deucer.
SS: Floss vs Eternal Spirit - lets go floss
SS: MetaRiolu7 vs Fírnen - hello hello hello everyone this is namranan and today im bringing you live commentary from ssnl finalist vs metacutie7 smash that like button comment and subscribe
SM: Prosaic vs ima - this man has a k/d ratio of 7,5 in mario kart tour and perma gold ticket, I cant see him losing this
SM: LuckyPiper vs Gondra
Bo3: Wanka vs 1 True Lycan - lycan been getting messed up in olt and literally brought mono fire sun +venu to escape 1700s, it will be enough here though since the type chart for mono fire has always been troublesome to remember for wanka

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
SS: Floss vs Eternal Spirit - Feel like flossed might wanna makeup his loss from last round in finals; last weeks prep vs him was very interesting Normal vs Poison; so I expect something exciting to watch between the two, its gonna be close.
SM: Prosaic vs ima - Prosaic has taken AP Calculus
SM: LuckyPiper vs Gondra - I am speechless on yesterdays game, but I expect something creative possibly from Piper to throw the opponent off. No hate
ORAS: taide vs Star - Feel like star has more experience in oras and knows the metagame better, get the win
BW: Crashy vs Sabella - I know crashy plays BW and is more consistent, but Sabella is the better player overall and I can't go against him >.< gl
Bo3: Wanka vs 1 True Lycan - this is going to be a close one, I know they both have experience and I have been seeing people vote 1TL but I expect exciting games considering its a bo3

pls send the final schedule asap. thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)