Team Monotype Premier League 5 - Semifinals Tiebreakers

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
8/16 in semi-finals x

Goldenrod Gengars (2) vs Cinnabar Charizards (1)

SM : dahli vs Vodoom - Vodoom talks about winning a lot more than he actually wins, tho he could get some great mu and spend a month talking about amazing he is
BW : Feitan the steam vs North - Feitan is great and can see him getting a game off anyone, but North is just too solid in BW to predict against
BO3 : Chaitanya vs Trichotomy - Two solid players, but Chait definitely is the better of the two imo. I don't really expect Chait to drop 2 unless they mu fish really well like vs Feitan. Nonetheless, should be a good one. Would not be too surprised to see trich get the win without mu he can always luck

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Shamelessy stealing HMNIPs shoutout format!

Had to have high, high hopes for this season. Unfortunately due to a Fire Fang miss the Cinnabar Charizards were kicked out the finals. Anyway this was a great season, thanks to everyone for giving it your all and helping the team get as far as we did. You all did well and proved everyone wrong, since we did way better than anyone expected including some of us.

Harpp thanks for being such a great co-manager making this whole experience better. I know this season was not the best for you but you still are a fantastic player and builder. Hopefully we can manage again in the future and win the next tour!

North the undisputed star of the team. I knew you were a very solid BW monotype player going into the tour and you did not disappoint being the strongest BW player in the pool. Glad you were a part of the team, we were so close to winning the tour but alas it didn't happen. Next year is definetly your year to win MPL. Good luck in the future.

Izaya look im finally doing shoutouts. You said you were going to be super motivated for this MPL and you certainly delivered with a good record and helping out with the BO3 slot. I know you were a bit busy preparing to move to college towards the end of the season, good luck with that. LMAO hopefully your not going to the same school as Kevinelf in Canada, if you are well good luck lmfao!

Trichotomy Vodoom the delta core of the team. You both did so well this season in MPL, congratulations Trich on being one of the best if not best bo3 slot in the tournament. Vodoom thanks for helping out with multiple slots and testing out teams/building for other slots. Still kinda salty about that Fire Fang, sucks that it missed but what can you do.

Alpha Rabbit great player and obviously fantastic taste in music (fellow panic! at the disco fan), your record does not do justice to your ability as a player. I hope we can team again in the future and good luck in SSD, win that trophy OML!

martha TPP lads thanks for being being positive presences in the discord. Both of you should really play Monotype more often, I know martha is in ssnls, you should as well TPP. Also Martha I'm glad I picked you up, that last win vs the cherubis played a major part in us making the playoffs, so definetly a worthwhile pickup!

other teammates UltraBallz Nailec Omega-Xis TJ Hammy thanks for being a part of the team even if you did not get to play that much. Good luck with whatever you all do!

We'll win this next year Charizards!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)