Team Monotype Premier League 5 - Finals (Won by Goldenrod Gengars)

Alright finally got a ring as a manager, thanks to my team for putting in the work every week. Will try to not make this long but there are some things id like to say to my team and overall. Thankfully my finals curse was broken otherwise this week had me like :psygrump:

:gengar: Chaitanya ah we finally got it, and i'm glad i can say we fully deserve it, you especially for all the work you put in w/ teams and whatnot. I wasnt really feeling like managing again after what happened in our BLT finals and after wcop finals where it seemed like all prep goes to waste, but im glad I did cuz it was fun and access to manager chat was lit. Thankfully the solid 2 weeks we put into deciding on a name was worth it.

Feitan the steam dahli didnt rlly know feitan coming into the tour but chait had ur trust and i was on board, amazing work this tour and im glad we got you and ur whack ass evs. Altho ur still stupid for deleting teams after using them. As for peachy my son, idk how u have the record u have cuz ur pretty trash but good shit sis skskskssksksk.

KuraiTenshi26 ArkenCiel 2 good ol friends, both kinda trash but was worth getting you lmao, arken rlly be playing better in ulc tho smh. As for kurai it was fun just testing out the fun builds we made or the whack sets u had in mind like specs venomoth

EviGaro Finchinator Megazard bro's wtf i just realized we have 3 whole fkn tier leaders in our squad LMAO thanks for putting up w/ my shit and for watching like 3 of us argue for days on what team to take and just flipping coins at the end for which one to take 10 mins before. All 3 of you got good records and hope you had fun

Toadow Dak Prescott London13 thanks for putting all the work into your games that you guys did, may not have always had the best mu but im glad we got you all. Toadow good shit for trying out, I really only got you bc of how you approached me and if anyone is looking for advice on getting drafted, make sure you try out bc it actually works.

It was a really fun tour, I think what led to our success was how active our team was on discord, and not just our team but others would regularly talk in our public chat and that would encourage activity. Also the fact that a lot of us on this team were good friends or had teamed up before, and that led to a better team environment. I'm also glad that each player on our team got to play atleast 3 games, even if it meant managers sat out for a bit, I think thats something really important to chait and I that the players we draft actually get a chance to play to make a name for themselves. Another thing im proud of is the fact we didnt really want outside help, because I wanted the win to be solely from our team. So im glad we were able to get this win from just the gengars putting in work.
:bw/gengar: balle balle

Ggs tapus, and ggs everyone else. Don't have it in me to do full shoutouts but basically what zap said above. Sorry to my team for not having teams till like 20 minutes before you guys played a lot of the time lmao I have no idea how we won but yeah. Thanks psong/kev for hosting this really smoothly.

Waszap would've been real sad to lose this after mwp after an awful mwp final. Croissant finally copped bop. Still think arborville arboks is a better name LMAO Balle Balle.

Feitan the steam thanks for being the goat and doing so much yo no way we win without you. dahli I have no idea how you ended up with 9 wins trash ass and you somehow ended up the only reason I got mad all tour, but sorry about that lmao. good stuff for the most part...
Finchinator thank you for the hard carry. :bloblul:

@everyone else thanks for being part of the team and being active and dealing with me changing teams every 2 minutes half an hour before your games lmao hope you guys had fun.

a couple outsider s/os

Ridley for being the only one I really went to outside of my team for help/advice. Thanks brodie, sorry your tour was so rough and hope the upcoming ones are better.
H.M.N.I.P for being an absolute tool even though he got super quiet after week 3 :fukyu:

fuck Wanka :fukyu:

ggs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)