Side Monotype Lower-Tier Ladder Contest [Season III] (Won by Clearly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
approved by scpinion
hosted by Dece1t, and co-hosted by StarBlim

August 31st - September 21st
What is Low-Tier?
Lower tiered types are types that aren't used very much in the metagame. They consist of the 7 types (not including Fairy, which is not allowed in this cycle of the competition) eligible to be used in the LTM sub-tier (or Lower-Tier Monotype for short). These types are as follows: Ghost, Ice, Rock, Electric, Grass, Poison, and Fire.

Ladder Portion Rules
  • You are only allowed to ladder with the 8 types eligible to be used in the LTM sub-tier
  • You may register with as many alts as you'd like, and you may use as many of the types listed
  • You must use the tag: LTLC-AH
  • Once you choose a type to ladder with for an alt, you cannot change it! If you, for example, want to change the type you want to ladder with, you must make a new alt
  • To participate, you must register by doing the following:
  1. Make a post on this thread
  2. Include your name on PS!
  3. Choose the type you will be using
  4. Include the alt you'll be laddering with (including the tag provided above)
  5. See the example post provided here for more info
  • To submit peaks, your alt must of surpassed at least 1600 ELO. If you wish to submit a peak, fill out the submission form below, state your alt, and provide evidence of your peak (i.e Screenshot, Replay, ect)
Tournament Portion Rules
  • This cycle around, we will be doing this a little different! The ladder portion of the competition will be considered a "qualifier" to be eligible to play in a short Bo1 tournament
  • The tier, as you can probably assume, will be LTM (or Low-Tier Monotype)
  • The cut off for who gets to play depends on turnout. If only a small amount of people ladder, the Top 3 will be put onto the bracket. If we have more, we'll increase it to 7, 15, ect.
  • The winner of the laddering portion (the person that manages to peak the highest), will not only hold the title, but will also get a bye the 1st round of the tournament
  • Contrary to the ladder portion, you are allowed to switch teams here
  • This part of the competition will begin within a few days after the ladder portion has concluded (which is about 3 weeks to ladder in total, and hopefully qualify)
Prizes
  • The winner of the laddering portion will be named the LTLC Ladder Champion (currently held by juleocesar). The people that peak the highest for each incididual type will have the opportunity to have their teams featured here!
  • The winner of the tournament portion will be named the LTLC Tournament Champion (since this is the first time we're doing this, no one has it!)
  • If the same person manages to win both, well then, that's clearly the person who is the biggest LTM fanatic!
A note from scp: DO NOT CHEAT. That means you must use the same Low-Tier type throughout the entire competition. When I do the monthly stats I will confirm the winner of this competition used the same type all month, so you're going to get caught if you cheat.​

Last edited:
Due to my busy schedule, LTLC 3 is gonna start a night early. The tag to ladder is LTLC-AH (which stands for After-Hoopa). Good luck to those participating! :)

Name on Ps: Oberyn the viper
Alts: LTLC-AH tapu koko, LTLC-AH oberyn, LTLC-AH rocky
Types: Grass, Fire, Rock

Last edited:
lol what fairy is banned ? wtf man.

Name: MiyoKa / Cerises
Type: Grass / Poison
Laddering Alt: LTLC Cerises / LTHC MiyoMiyo

Last edited:

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Name on PS: iLlama
Alt: LTLC-AH Sparky
Type: Electric

Last edited:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Name on PS: iExca
Alts: LTLC-AH Vanilla
Types: Ice
Ne

Last edited:

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
PS Name: Hannibalism
Alts: LTLC-AH Hanny, LTLC-AH Hanni-chan, LTLC-AH sp00ky Han, LTLC-AH han cringe
Types: Electric, Poison, Ghost, Fire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)