Side Monotype BLT VI - Week 5

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry took me a while but I wasn't available yesterday. Are you available GMT+8 monday?
The week runs Monday-Sunday and we aren't getting an extension because it's Sunday. Snak replied on Friday in the thread and the last time you logged on was Wednesday. Please make sure you communicate with us on Discord so we know what's up. Here is a scheduling guide for you and Snak for future reference. I've also already subbed Arkter in so I cannot undo a sub ~

style.css

is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Pertaining to Snak v. wkxkevin : The game will be considered a dead game. For the future, as Roxiee said, reference the scheduling guide. Be active in getting a time nailed down as soon as you can. If you can't get in contact with your opponent, contact you manager who can contact the host and opposing manager. Don't go silent, don't just wait for your opponent, let's try to be proactive.
roxiee LuckyPiper

Last edited:

Cielau

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor
My oppo didn't answer to have a schedule, if it possible go for an extension but if not, I ask aw

Reactions: KSr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)