Who do you think will win?

• Snowpoint Staravias

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Bladestorm Bisharps

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

style.css

is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Semifinals
Rules
Replays
Spreadsheet

Thanks everyone for participating and congrats to our finalists!

vs.

Snowpoint Staravias (1) vs. (4) Bladestorm Bisharps
SS: silver grace vs. Elfuseon
SS: Floss vs. luisin
SS: cy vs. tMoi
SM: adjustments vs. Ashbala
ORAS: anique vs. Riku Sakuraba
BW: TheKingKarp vs. tier

Deadline to get your games done for this Week is May 29 @ 11:59 PM GMT-4

Snowpoint Staravias () vs. () Bladestorm Bisharps
SS: silver grace vs. Elfuseon
SS: Floss vs. luisin
SS: cy vs. tMoi
SM: adjustments vs. Ashbala
ORAS: anique vs. Riku Sakuraba
BW: TheKingKarp vs. tier

Last edited:

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Last edited:
quick S/O's from my phone to my guys for working hard all season. you guys deserve all the credit for the focus and prep each week.

luisin glad u farmed and carried all season alongside tMoi good luck in mpl to both of u guys.

Ashbala u can p much can say ur an sm main at this point with the way u play the tier I think you picked it up and show great comfort in it. Was unfort u didn't get into mpl but you're p much a lock to get into mwp with your current trajectory just keep it going.

Riku Sakuraba huge bounce back tour from that mwp tour we had in early 2021 you seemed very confident in your oras building and playing. Hope you return to the mono community again.

Elfuseon huge tour for u as well, your focus on prepping, scouting and team selection led u to your wins although a couple unfort Ls came thru hax, it didn't bother u. I hope for u to continue with the tier and play in mwp and the upcoming mono individuals.

tier glad this tour brought u back to mono defcon4 . Glad this tour helped u get into MPL and even start for a team. GotCookies s/o for helping him.

Ryuji-Sempai the swiss army slot... glad you were willing to literally be put into every tier in any given week and win,

Winemom87 thanks for joining for playoffs after not joining the discord all season LOL. tough scene but it happens.

BLT finals recap on the Mono channel coming soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)