Tournament Monopoke Tournament II - Signups

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Approved by DEG

Glorious art by me

:unown-question: Welcome to the second edition of the Monopoke Tournament! :unown-question:
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
- For each battle, you will only be allowed to use only one species of Pokémon, which will change for each game. Bringing the wrong species results in a loss by forfeit, no excuses
- Tournament sets are best of five, single elimination
- I will give 5 suggested Pokemon via /randpoke natdex, but you are free to change some or all of them if your opponent agrees
- Mono X means only one of a specific species of Pokémon is allowed. Mono Mareanie is a battle where only Mareanie (:mareanie:) is allowed
- If a species has multiple forms, any form is allowed. Mono Rotom would allow any Rotom appliance or the base form (:rotom-wash: :rotom-heat: :rotom-frost: :rotom-mow: :rotom-fan: :rotom:) since they are all obtainable and have the same dex number
- Battles are to be done in the most recent generation that the Pokémon is obtainable in. Mono Cinderace (:cinderace:) would be in Gen 9, Mono Zacian (:zacian: :zacian-crowned:) would be in Gen 8, and Mono Beedrill (:beedrill: :buginium-z: :beedrill-mega:) would be in Gen 7. I will tell you what generation to play each in
- Monopoke battles in Gen 7 will allow Z-Moves and Mega-Evolution but Dynamax and Terastalization are not allowed in their respective generations. Mono Pidgeot would allow Pidgeot with or without a Z-Crystal or Mega Pidgeot (:pidgeot: :flyinium-z: :pidgeot-mega:), but Garbodor will not be able to Gigantamax (:garbodor: x:garbodor-gmax:).
- You may sometimes need to challenge in Ubers or AG if the Pokemon is banned from that 1v1 generation, but 1v1 rules (like no Focus Sash or Perish Song) will still apply.
Post "in" or "Monopoke should be an official slot in 1v1 PL" to sign up!
Signups end a 11:59 PM +0 on Sunday, January 15th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)